Pages:
Author

Topic: ANN - LEOcoin - Official announcement regarding LEOcoin from LEOcoin Foundation - page 52. (Read 88341 times)

Activity: 149
Merit: 100

Please Peter78, respect that this is a forum about LEOcoin and not a place to advertise or promote your LEO membership or building your downline,

Where did I do mention or even advertise/promote Leo membersip??!!

or to discuss business models and strategies of third parties.

You wrote yourself that LeoCoin Foundation considers Leocrowd as positive for Leocoin development ...
I am just agreeing.

Activity: 560
Merit: 500

Shouldn't there big a big demand for Leocoins due to the LEOcrowd Platinum Incentive ?

If I understand it correctly members need Leocoins to qualify for Leocrowd pre-shares!

http://us5.campaign-archive2.com/?u=7066920bbac919a55162c018e&id=4b18c4da5c

Please Peter78, respect that this is a forum about LEOcoin and not a place to advertise or promote your LEO membership or building your downline, or to discuss business models and strategies of third parties.
Activity: 149

Shouldn't there big a big demand for Leocoins due to the LEOcrowd Platinum Incentive ?

If I understand it correctly members need Leocoins to qualify for Leocrowd pre-shares!

http://us5.campaign-archive2.com/?u=7066920bbac919a55162c018e&id=4b18c4da5c

Activity: 288
Merit: 250
Yes that is why everybody is buying leocoin hahaha
Reality is that leocoin is shit ! They ( Dan and co ) assumed that all participants of their pyramide will buy it and pump the price but it didnt happen. Alot or most of members got awards in leocoin and some of them bought or mined leocoin and are now dissapointed... The only way leocoin could gain value is if dan and co find enough new members who dont have internet acces, but than it is hard to explain what crypto is to them. And those who have internet acces just need to google dan, atif, leocoin and google will serve alot of scam, pyramide etc results.
So as I said, GAME OVER for leocoin
Activity: 420
http://www.leocoinapp.com/
The price is 0.089 and there were 8035 leocoin sold today !
And I am reading 1,5,... Even 100£ ? Are you delusional?
And big new projects LEo ltd will show us in 2016 hahaha

When mining stops in about 1 month it will not change anything! The hour is ticking and this comedy called leo will soon be over. Well it is not comedy it is a sad story with only 2 supporters left here, leocoin foundation and cryptotraider16. Where are the rest of 100.000 s of entrepeneurs and miners bla bla bla. I can only see a wanna be spin doctor and a half retarded groupie trying to keep leocoin alive.Indeed a sad story.

Man deposit your last leocoin and sale and get leocoin price down to 0.05£ its cool! Please do it! You need aprox 10-12k now to sale and price will come to 0.03£ 😜😎
Please do it i want to see that love price to make history pic 😜👍🏼😎

hahaha dude nice post 👍Grin

http://www.learnearnown.com/LeoBusiness/SuccessStories Guys look at this and imagine how big is LEO and how amazing big will be! SIMPLY AMAZING future! Smiley

Yeah! Future for LEOcoin is great!
Activity: 144

When mining stops in about 1 month it will not change anything! The hour is ticking and this comedy called leo will soon be over. Well it is not comedy it is a sad story with only 2 supporters left here, leocoin foundation and cryptotraider16. Where are the rest of 100.000 s of entrepeneurs and miners bla bla bla. I can only see a wanna be spin doctor and a half retarded groupie trying to keep leocoin alive.Indeed a sad story.

Man deposit your last leocoin and sale and get leocoin price down to 0.05£ its cool! Please do it! You need aprox 10-12k now to sale and price will come to 0.03£ 😜😎

hahaha dude nice post 👍Grin

http://www.learnearnown.com/LeoBusiness/SuccessStories Guys look at this and imagine how big is LEO and how amazing big will be! SIMPLY AMAZING future! Smiley
Since I got rid of leocoin there is no stres in my life.
But if I was you I would be worried, you bought 140000 of this shitcoin in past weeks?? Good luck, I hope this was just your change money..

Yeah i buy 140 and 100 already have!
I trade with 6 different coins! Some got some lost! I still believe i will make profit with LEOcoin too
Since I got rid of leocoin there is no stres in my life.
But if I was you I would be worried, you bought 140000 of this shitcoin in past weeks?? Good luck, I hope this was just your change money..
Mine are gone! I got out just on time, but feel sorry for all others that didnt.

Them man relax life and dont care about LEOcoin! You dont need stres
Mine are gone! I got out just on time, but feel sorry for all others that didnt.

I still believe this coin can easy hit 100£+ in few months... End of 2016

If 2015 showed us anything, is that anything could happen. Last year we certainly had to cope with some difficulties, but it was not expected that it would be an easy thing to reach our goals and crypto currency incumbents will follow their own nature.

Again, for 2016 we will beg to differ and work out our plans. As LEOcoin Foundation, we for sure hope for and expect better prices, but this is not something we can influence. We first have to go through the POS procedure and see how the decline in supply and the development of demand will evolve. Furthermore, LEO Ltd. will have some projects that will be rolled out in 2016, some of which will be addressed in the upcoming interview.

Whether we will see 1£, 5£ or £100 by what time, I do not know, but I do not see any reason that we would stay at the current price level. As long as more LEOcoins are sold than mined, it is obvious that old reserves are traded for cash (or rather BTC ... for the needed anonymity), but this will not go on for ever and when indeed prices will go up steadily, as we hope for, the persons who now sell will feel very happy with their breadcrumbs and those who buy, will feel very happy with their choices.

It are miners, traders, LEO members and others who are involved, that make things happen, for worse or better. At least the LEOcoin Foundation does not suffer from cognitive dissonance, but has a clear commitment and a legitimate interest too.  

Yesh its all true! I am sure when pos start and when leocoin price start to rise then price will never be do low!
Now is best time ever to buy cheap leocoin and make good money in few months!
Now only smart buy! I buy last 14 days over 120k 😜👍🏼 i am sure i will make good money!!!!

If 2015 showed us anything, is that anything could happen. Last year we certainly had to cope with some difficulties, but it was not expected that it would be an easy thing to reach our goals and crypto currency incumbents will follow their own nature.

Again, for 2016 we will beg to differ and work out our plans. As LEOcoin Foundation, we for sure hope for and expect better prices, but this is not something we can influence. We first have to go through the POS procedure and see how the decline in supply and the development of demand will evolve. Furthermore, LEO Ltd. will have some projects that will be rolled out in 2016, some of which will be addressed in the upcoming interview.

Whether we will see 1£, 5£ or £100 by what time, I do not know, but I do not see any reason that we would stay at the current price level. As long as more LEOcoins are sold than mined, it is obvious that old reserves are traded for cash (or rather BTC ... for the needed anonymity), but this will not go on for ever and when indeed prices will go up steadily, as we hope for, the persons who now sell will feel very happy with their breadcrumbs and those who buy, will feel very happy with their choices.

It are miners, traders, LEO members and others who are involved, that make things happen, for worse or better. At least the LEOcoin Foundation does not suffer from cognitive dissonance, but has a clear commitment and a legitimate interest too.  

I am sure not! After POS wallet start everything will change!

Leocoin foundation is your video and interview ready?!

The interview I am working on, but it is almost there. I do not remember mentioning any video.

With regard to the very different expectations with regard to the future of LEOcoin, I will say, wait for the information from the interview. Even when I have no doubt that the skeptics and late parrots will stay with their story, as will those who are more optimistic for LEOcoin. Yet, I can provide information and answer some questions, but ultimately it will be your call, what to do with it and what value you add to what is shared. This also goes for contributions of other participants.

The interview will also include new information regarding the POS mechanism procedure.

Yeah great i cant wait to hear about POS since its now most important what LEOcoin need !

Yes, POS will solve everything haha
If it was so easy leocoin would be worth 100£ allready

The interview I am working on, but it is almost there. I do not remember mentioning any video.

With regard to the very different expectations with regard to the future of LEOcoin, I will say, wait for the information from the interview. Even when I have no doubt that the skeptics and late parrots will stay with their story, as will those who are more optimistic for LEOcoin. Yet, I can provide information and answer some questions, but ultimately it will be your call, what to do with it and what value you add to what is shared. This also goes for contributions of other participants.

The interview will also include new information regarding the POS mechanism procedure.

Yeah great i cant wait to hear about POS since its now most important what LEOcoin need !

Yes, POS will solve everything haha
If it was so easy leocoin would be worth 100£ allready

Last 24h its trade of 65.000 LEOcoin total!

http://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/leocoin/#markets
👍 Smart people are allready droping their leocoin
When the big guns start droping millions of this wortless coin it will be game over!
It is just a matter of months, maybe weeks

If you hold leocoin start selling, you have maybe a month or two left...

I will hold my 100k i have and stake to get every year 20% extra 👍🏼😎
Do as you want, but keep in mind that 20% of 0 is 0!
As i said before, in my opinion leocoin is dead in couple of months.

Last 24h its trade of 65.000 LEOcoin total!

http://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/leocoin/#markets
👍 Smart people are allready droping their leocoin
When the big guns start droping millions of this wortless coin it will be game over!
It is just a matter of months, maybe weeks

If you hold leocoin start selling, you have maybe a month or two left...

I will hold my 100k i have and stake to get every year 20% extra 👍🏼😎
Do as you want, but keep in mind that 20% of 0 is 0!
As i said before, in my opinion leocoin is dead in couple of months.
Pages:
Jump to: