Pages:
Author

Topic: ANN - LEOcoin - Official announcement regarding LEOcoin from LEOcoin Foundation - page 66. (Read 88341 times)

Activity: 149
Merit: 100
@LeoCoin Foundation

Dear Leocoin Foundation,

thank you for the detailed explanation.

You are right: Lets focus on Leocoin and the Leocoin Foundation.

And what is the relationship between Leocoin Foundation and company SGS ?

Activity: 560
Merit: 500
@Peter78

A good question. The LEOcoin Foundation and Learning Enterprises Organisation Ltd. are two different legal entities. LEO Ltd. is a company that does focus on online learning and uses direct selling as a distribution strategy. LEOcoin Foundation is a non-profit organisation that promotes LEOcoin and does currently not sell anything. I would like to have all kind of LEOcoin fan material, like mugs, caps and stickers, but we have to check if we can do that.

But you are correct with referring that Dan Anderson is involved with both organisations. He is also the co-founder of LEOcoin and for that reason very much supports the cryptocurrency where this thread is (mostly) about. He also co-created the LEOcoin Foundation that - as said - has its own task and goals. It is for this reason, that I can only address his actions if, and only if, he acts in his function as Chairman. For the same reason, I advise the readers here to direct their questions regarding non-LEOcoin issues to the responsible persons at these third parties. LEO Ltd. e.g. has a support department where questions and complaints can be handled. I strongly advise anyone to do so, if they have a legitimate issue. As a UK based company LEO Ltd. has to comply with the same EU-laws and the same responsibilities towards third parties as any other company.

It may be very clear, that for those involved with the LEOcoin Foundation, a certain overlap can occur. When this concerns LEOcoin, this is also wanted. Just as clear should be, that, despite the LEOcoin Foundation probably being the largest single holder of LEOcoins in the world, also the LEOcoin Foundation does not OWN LEOcoin, nor control or manipulate it, but endorses a free and open trade. Also, since its creation in 2014 and up to today the LEOcoin has been minable for all persons who were interested to do so, regardless of any involvement with LEO Ltd or not. The same goes for the different LEOcoin exchanges; they are open and accessible for anyone.

As LEOcoin - being a scrypt-jane CC - unfortunately had to deal with similar miscreants as e.g. YAC or UTC, we are in need of a solution. The proposal that was announced by LEOcoin co-developer and project manager Mr. Sohail Ramzan at the LEO Ltd. 3rd Global Annual Conference in Bali will be explained further soon, but must be seen in this line.
@LeoCoin Foundation

You continue to tell as that the Leocoin Foundation is independent from Leo Ltd.

But is is difficult to belive you (and doesn't help your reputation!) if you can't explain the following:

Leocoin Foundation Board of Directors  (http://www.leocoinfoundation.org/transparency.aspx)

Dan Anderson - Chairman
  Sohail Ramzan
  Bernard Landi
  Mihir Magudia - Communications

Leo Ltd.:

Dan Andersson - President, CEO and Co-Founder of LEO
  Sohail Ramzan - Chief Technology Officer
  Bernard Landi - Chief Financial Officer
  Mihir Magudia - Global Director of External Relations

Looks to me like the some people in both entities Huh

LEO= LEOcoin foundation and end of Bs please!

Also in start of leocoin fundation ther say have 20mio leocoin, now they say only 10mio?!! Where that 10gone? Sale rigs to LEO members snd give premine LEOcoin?

Please please tell me this now not end of LEOcoin becouse of LEO? 😱😱😱😱

@Cryptotraider16

This is the second time you bring this up. Please see my first answer, it has not changed.
Activity: 420
Merit: 250
http://www.leocoinapp.com/
LEO= LEOcoin foundation and end of Bs please!

Also in start of leocoin fundation ther say have 20mio leocoin, now they say only 10mio?!! Where that 10gone? Sale rigs to LEO members snd give premine LEOcoin?

Please please tell me this now not end of LEOcoin becouse of LEO? 😱😱😱😱

... another cause is of importance here. For my part I know with certainty that this is the case and that this has not been a topic of discussion here

Dear LeoCoin Foundation,

thank you for your feedback.

If you know some not-yet-mentioned facts, of course, it would help the discussion if you could tell more about it.
Activity: 157
We bring our idea of crowd founding platform to all the guys,.....

So you suggested the crowdfunding idea ?
Leocrowd is "your baby" ?

just to clarify; LSU was a brain child of a man by name of xxxxx,( he will be on shortly dont know his nickname just yet  Grin ) I was the "sales / coordinator" guy, friky frik (username) was the "contact inside LEO" guy that would help us start the project WITH LEO...

Hi Bario,

Quite interesting info. So in a few words if I got it right, You, xxxx and Friky conceived the idea and it was stolen? Did you have an arrangement to have part of it and got scammed? Maybe xxxxx can  join us here and tell us more in detail.

You also say Friky WAS contact inside LEO. That means he was LEO member or LEO management in UK? And why WAS?
Also who is Mihir and why would you send him your ideas just like that?

I believe most of us want to get the truth of where we should invest our money and time, so all this is necessary to be discussed in detail.

In my opinion, yes. Arragement, our bad, no. We were under the impression that we were dealing with "our people". And xxxx is on his way, will be posting soon. Friky Frik is a LEO member, Dans "friend", was there on opening day at Dubai, Mihir would be Global Director of External Relations at LEO, and again, we have sent our idea for LSU in good faith that we could work with Leo to get the LSU off the ground.
@LEOcoin Foundation

You wrote several times that Leo and the Leocoin Foundation are independent entities.
Is that correct?

Dan Anderson is listed as "President, CEO and Co-Founder of LEO"

http://welcometoleo.com/R2W_LEOTeam.aspx

But Dan Anderson is ALSO listed as "Chairman of the Leocoin Foundation" ?

http://www.leocoinfoundation.org/transparency.aspx

Where is the independance ?

@BarrioFInito

Seems someone is frustrated here. Please keep your ventilated 'combustible dust' from the LEOcoin thread. Also posting 'screen shots' or mentioning whatever confidential emails will not change one bit that your past has little to do with LEOcoin or other issues on this forum.

I am sorry for you, if you have been treated wrongly or feel so, but I think the readers of this forum can make up their minds by themselves. So, once more; the LEOcoin Foundation does not represent any other organisation, so if you wish to complain about fuel taxes; this would not be the right place.

hahahah fustraded? no, why would i be? hahahahah your funny tryin to steer this convo off topic Grin Grin Will you address any of the things said of will you just use rhetoric to dance around the topic? Witch would be; Leo is a scam, some people working for LEO are crooks, your fukkin up Leocoin by means of MLM.....And again; confidential emails? who used that word?  Wink cmon now, dont try to manipulate my words and my posts ok? I got em, will post them, you know Dan, you know Mihir right? ask them....And as a LeoMember, LEo is all fukked up, been since day one..When were we promised API?POS? and there is more  Grin Wink i can give you a screenshot of LEO promises, not just words  Cheesy Wink So dance all you like, this is not going away, it is only bringing in more people...LEO people, so lets see how it turns out... Our facts or your skills in rhetoric....
Activity: 20
Merit: 0

just to clarify; LSU was a brain child of a man by name of xxxxx,( he will be on shortly dont know his nickname just yet  Grin ) I was the "sales / coordinator" guy, friky frik (username) was the "contact inside LEO" guy that would help us start the project WITH LEO...

Hi Bario,

Quite interesting info. So in a few words if I got it right, You, xxxx and Friky conceived the idea and it was stolen? Did you have an arrangement to have part of it and got scammed? Maybe xxxxx can  join us here and tell us more in detail.

You also say Friky WAS contact inside LEO. That means he was LEO member or LEO management in UK? And why WAS?
Also who is Mihir and why would you send him your ideas just like that?

I believe most of us want to get the truth of where we should invest our money and time, so all this is necessary to be discussed in detail.
@BarrioFInito

Seems someone is frustrated here. Please keep your ventilated 'combustible dust' from the LEOcoin thread. Also posting 'screen shots' or mentioning whatever confidential emails will not change one bit that your past has little to do with LEOcoin or other issues on this forum.

I am sorry for you, if you have been treated wrongly or feel so, but I think the readers of this forum can make up their minds by themselves. So, once more; the LEOcoin Foundation does not represent any other organisation, so if you wish to complain about fuel taxes; this would not be the right place.
I see some bad references here for Dan Anderssen! 😳
But where is Atif here?

unable to comment on Atif, never been in contact with him, and im not here to make assumptions. Im here to state my case, my view on LEO, and ONLY on the people i have been in contact with, direct or through our "contact guy" 
Activity: 420
Merit: 250
http://www.leocoinapp.com/
I see some bad references here for Dan Anderssen! 😳
But where is Atif here?

@all

thank you for ventilating your opinion. I feel not obliged to respond on behalf of third parties. With regard to the developments that apparently caused the outrage, I suggest we wait for something more tangible, like a press release from the LEOcoin developers or LEO Ltd., who after all hosted the event in Bali.

With regard to the price of LEOcoin, it could perhaps be that case that another cause is of importance here. For my part I know with certainty that this is the case and that this has not been a topic of discussion here, at least not up to now. So perhaps, if we would focus on the possible why - instead of throwing with mud at people that certainly do not read this thread and if they would, could only shake their heads - we might get some idea why there will be a voting at all.

In addition, I can tell you that LEO Ltd. is very much dedicated to LEOcoin and will continue to advocate LEOcoin. A new improved wallet will come and other activities will be employed in order to establish more points of sale, more places where you can used LEOcoin as a currency, as a mean of payment. Both points that also the LEOcoin Foundation regards as being of eminent importance for a successful future.

Oh your in for a SHIT STORM!!!! People are just lining up to take your bullshit on Grin and im /we are not "ventilating my opinion", im telling it how it is, i dare you to challenge my posts, ill go screen shot after screen shot for EVERYTHING that i have said! And we will be bringing all those people mentioned here, by us, to come and verify our claims. Hows that for just "ventilating"?
Yes, you could say that..Dan was sent the 1st draft idea more then a year ago, then we started talking about (as we called it) LSU (LEoStartUp) again, mail was sent to Mihir 9.9.2015 with with more detailed info on how the project would look like; his anwser was, quote from mail;screen shot if wanted;
*On LEOStartup - I like the idea of encouraging our members to become business investors, I'm not sure how BP/RP/SP could work in that process, but it's an idea that is certainly worth considering. I can't promise a quick response on this or action on this. As you know our focus right now is on supporting the current business activities. The idea is a strong one, and I will mention it to Dan, but just to be open, if it did happen, it is unlikely to happen before 2016. There would be all sorts of financial and investment regulations and rules to apply and we'd have to register and comply in a number of different countries - all of those processes and rules will take time, and while we always want to do everything quickly, sometimes we get slowed down by regulations and processes that we have to comply with.

and now something "similar" is up and running, makes you think Huh

Then on 21.9.2015 i got this from Mihir; screen shot if wanted;
Can you send me any more plans or ideas you had on LEO Start Up please? I want to investigate it further.  M.

Again, makes you think....

on 20.9.2015 Dan sent this to "friky frik"; (find him in comments)
Hi Friky Frik, (not using real names -- for now)

Thanks for your email.  I have been looking at crowd sourcing for years and think there is a good fit, but not sure how we/field make money on it.

Mihir mentioned and I will have a look at it.

All good,

Dan

Now Ill ask you, what would you think?
@all

thank you for ventilating your opinion. I feel not obliged to respond on behalf of third parties. With regard to the developments that apparently caused the outrage, I suggest we wait for something more tangible, like a press release from the LEOcoin developers or LEO Ltd., who after all hosted the event in Bali.

With regard to the price of LEOcoin, it could perhaps be that case that another cause is of importance here. For my part I know with certainty that this is the case and that this has not been a topic of discussion here, at least not up to now. So perhaps, if we would focus on the possible why - instead of throwing with mud at people that certainly do not read this thread and if they would, could only shake their heads - we might get some idea why there will be a voting at all.

In addition, I can tell you that LEO Ltd. is very much dedicated to LEOcoin and will continue to advocate LEOcoin. A new improved wallet will come and other activities will be employed in order to establish more points of sale, more places where you can used LEOcoin as a currency, as a mean of payment. Both points that also the LEOcoin Foundation regards as being of eminent importance for a successful future.
Activity: 9
And just to say one more thing! I've lost a lot of credibility with many of my good and personal friends that I have introduced to that business! I am just getting calls non stop: what is going on? I put all my money into it! And what now? C'mon people!! Can we do a real business together or not?

Activity: 9
hey everyone!

I am LEo member almost from the begining. What can i say now? They fucked up everything! I belived in that story like Barrio said. We were together, doing network, mining, helping other to understand "big story", developed new ideas and bring them to LEO corporate. What happened?

Read Barrio post: Leocoin / LearnEarnOwn is a scam, this whole company is, with a few bright exceptions, but as far as LEO....SCAM! And how do I know that?Well i am a LEO member, been for 571 days, and problems and lies started right away. We were promised APIs, never got em, POS should be done a year ago, (If you want, Ill give you LEO "timeline chart"), we were promised that we will be able to sell our mined coins on our "LEO backoffice", never happened, coins missing, withheld for no reason - had to flip out for 300* coins,and list WILL GO ON!!! (People get ready this, shits bout to blow!) ....I can throw some names around if you like, like then name of the man who came up with LeoCoin idea, how he got all the right people together and how Dan ripped him off, pushed him to the side with nothing to show for his work, or why your main dev. left the project, and shit dont stop here people, oh no! Dont worry, there is alot of LEoMembers who feel they got fucked over, well by know they know it, and they will be posting here. We have been reading this incredible fairy tale and the bullshit has to stop somewhere right? And your brand new project X2 is a rip off,STOLEN IDEA / WORK that was shared, presented to Dan under the name LSU (LeoStartUp) and were told,quote from mail;
#Thanks for your email.  I have been looking at crowd sourcing for years and think there is a good fit, but not sure how we/field make money on it.#....
and ive got a few other mails too,or lets say from Mihir Magudia....Leo people should know him, he is a high ranking member!  Wink His mail;
"Can you send me any more plans or ideas you had on LEO Start Up please? I want to investigate it further.    M"
....and yes, you can have PrtScr of the mails, all you need to do is ask  Roll Eyes..So X2 is nothing but a bullshit story, other peoples idea (Dan must be singin "This is how we do" 50 cent voice) that was stolen just to sqqqquuuueeeeeezzzzzzeeeeee more money from people who are interested in cryptocurrency, but dont see the LEO picture and what they are tryin to do, and that would be, TAKE YOUR MONEY!!!! (Say some back!!!! i dare you, you fukk! We gonna talk bout fees, useless LEO MasterCard and so on.....and yes again, there are "LeoSupport" tickets that are just begging for a screenshot)
 I admit, i was one of those souls, but i was lucky enough i got my money out. and LEOCoin is a part of MLM, stop bullshitin people. When it opened in Dubai....remember that?.....This is just a start, WE got alot to talk about, but for now, gotta go, life is calling  Cheesy!

We bring our idea of crowd founding platform to all the guys, and they simply stole it! Like Dan always said: Fast is better than slow! To do what? To stole ideas from your members and get more money from your people who are naive? Obviously!!

I really belived in that story and company! But you can not just take money from people and try to invest back into the company as less as possible. I will not talk about LEOxchange. Simple platform made for maybe 1000 pounds by inside people who are stealing money, and controlling volume like they want. I have my story where I lost a lot of money because they didn't  confirm my transactions and orders. Why? They just saw that this is pretty good idea to make money, and instead of me they did it! Thank you very much guys! You lost  a lot of miners, MLM guys ( because you are not trustable anymore), crypto guys who belived in best coin in the world! Which could be, but it wont. Why? Cause train already gone!! There are a lot of better coins outside! Better go there!
Pages:
Jump to: