Pages:
Author

Topic: ANN - LEOcoin - Official announcement regarding LEOcoin from LEOcoin Foundation - page 67. (Read 88341 times)

Activity: 157
Merit: 100
Big problem now is that most MLM now use cryptocurrency to try to scam to use gor pfonzi! Before was forex,now cryptocurrency

VERY sad, but also VERY TRUE!  Cry Undecided
Activity: 420
Merit: 250
http://www.leocoinapp.com/
Big problem now is that most MLM now use cryptocurrency to try to scam to use gor pfonzi! Before was forex,now cryptocurrency
LEO as "company" is a scam, whole MLM is a scam, and the sad part is that all that effects LeoCoin. (As you know, coin can not be owned by no one person) People who run Leo company (let me make this clear how its done in LEO; copy / paste from email; if you need, ill screen shot it for you  Wink
LEOxChange is owned by the LEO parent company and is supported by LEO as well. The LEOcoin Foundation, is an entirely separate not for profit institution that LEO also supports but it is operationally independent - its all LEO , but its NOT all LEO  Huh Roll Eyes Grin
 (in my opinion) scamers, and thieves, not interested in makin Leocoin a successful cryptocurrency but making a fast buck on people.
Activity: 149
Hello Barrio,

thank you very much.

Yes, the mining rigs are a rip-off at the current coin value.

But LEO could / will (?) say that this is only due to the low price of Leocoins and that the price might change....

Are there also rip-offs at LEO Company that have nothing to do with Leocoin or is only Leocoin a rip-off?

Thank you!
Peter

http://mining.learnearnown.com/Default.aspx#home
Im not gonna do the math for you, its very simple tho.....this would be 1 rip off....
2 rip off would be mining itself....went from "will be mined for 100 years" to "no more mining, proof of stake" LEOCoin gonna get hard forked (as i was told) in the near future (the man who gave me the info will be joining us on the post soon)
When i joined, they promised a lot of things, a lot, none of them came true, from APIs, POS etc.....Speaking a a LEO member tho, i went into MLM just to get "close" to meet people who were closer to the "heads of the project" then me, so i could get some reliable info, and i did.
Activity: 149
Hi Barrio,

very interesting posts from you.

Please could you post some detailed examples why you think that people are ripped-off ?

Thank you!
Peter
Mate i'm not sure he gives a s..., but everything is posible.

That would be nice, there are some people just dying to talk to him  Roll Eyes Grin They are reading this post and are just waiting for LEO to start the bullshit again so they jump in. But anyways, all i want to do it to let the people know what is going on with "LEO" in general...I went in, couse i saw the potential, but after what was going on ,and is going on, its only fair to tell the story.I would stay away from them in any way possible. If you got coins, wait, im sure they will try to pump it, just to "calm" down the people who overpaid for mining rigs, among other things ...  Tongue Grin
legendary
Activity: 966
Merit: 1001
Mate i'm not sure he gives a s..., but everything is posible.
Now time that LEO founder Dan Anderrson come here and explain!
legendary
Activity: 966
Merit: 1001
Leo coin busted and destroyed in pieces, finally someone to tell the hole story.
Leocoin / LearnEarnOwn is a scam, this whole company is, with a few bright exceptions, but as far as LEO....SCAM! And how do I know that?Well i am a LEO member, been for 571 days, and problems and lies started right away. We were promised APIs, never got em, POS should be done a year ago, (If you want, Ill give you LEO "timeline chart"), we were promised that we will be able to sell our mined coins on our "LEO backoffice", never happened, coins missing, withheld for no reason - had to flip out for 300* coins,and list WILL GO ON!!! (People get ready this, shits bout to blow!) ....I can throw some names around if you like, like then name of the man who came up with LeoCoin idea, how he got all the right people together and how Dan ripped him off, pushed him to the side with nothing to show for his work, or why your main dev. left the project, and shit dont stop here people, oh no! Dont worry, there is alot of LEoMembers who feel they got fucked over, well by know they know it, and they will be posting here. We have been reading this incredible fairy tale and the bullshit has to stop somewhere right? And your brand new project X2 is a rip off,STOLEN IDEA / WORK that was shared, presented to Dan under the name LSU (LeoStartUp) and were told,quote from mail;
#Thanks for your email.  I have been looking at crowd sourcing for years and think there is a good fit, but not sure how we/field make money on it.#....
and ive got a few other mails too,or lets say from Mihir Magudia....Leo people should know him, he is a high ranking member!  Wink His mail;
"Can you send me any more plans or ideas you had on LEO Start Up please? I want to investigate it further.    M"
....and yes, you can have PrtScr of the mails, all you need to do is ask  Roll Eyes..So X2 is nothing but a bullshit story, other peoples idea (Dan must be singin "This is how we do" 50 cent voice) that was stolen just to sqqqquuuueeeeeezzzzzzeeeeee more money from people who are interested in cryptocurrency, but dont see the LEO picture and what they are tryin to do, and that would be, TAKE YOUR MONEY!!!! (Say some back!!!! i dare you, you fukk! We gonna talk bout fees, useless LEO MasterCard and so on.....and yes again, there are "LeoSupport" tickets that are just begging for a screenshot)
 I admit, i was one of those souls, but i was lucky enough i got my money out. and LEOCoin is a part of MLM, stop bullshitin people. When it opened in Dubai....remember that?.....This is just a start, WE got alot to talk about, but for now, gotta go, life is calling  Cheesy

Hope to receive some more news man!
Interested post bario!!! Please keep post! Hope Dan snd other can replay!

I will, and i wish they would! Got a whole lot of people, just lining up to take on LEO... Grin Cheesy Roll Eyes
legendary
Activity: 3416
Merit: 1059
Learn.. Earn.. Own  Grin

HAHA

the leocoin people i've met uttered this word too "Learn.. Earn.. Own.." .....(I just kept this for myself "what a load of crap hahaha")

in the end you will learn, but you will not earn, and owning only a bag of worthless shitcoin-leocoin HAHAHA
Interested post bario!!! Please keep post! Hope Dan snd other can replay!
Leocoin / LearnEarnOwn is a scam, this whole company is, with a few bright exceptions, but as far as LEO....SCAM! And how do I know that?Well i am a LEO member, been for 571 days, and problems and lies started right away. We were promised APIs, never got em, POS should be done a year ago, (If you want, Ill give you LEO "timeline chart"), we were promised that we will be able to sell our mined coins on our "LEO backoffice", never happened, coins missing, withheld for no reason - had to flip out for 300* coins,and list WILL GO ON!!! (People get ready this, shits bout to blow!) ....I can throw some names around if you like, like then name of the man who came up with LeoCoin idea, how he got all the right people together and how Dan ripped him off, pushed him to the side with nothing to show for his work, or why your main dev. left the project, and shit dont stop here people, oh no! Dont worry, there is alot of LEoMembers who feel they got fucked over, well by know they know it, and they will be posting here. We have been reading this incredible fairy tale and the bullshit has to stop somewhere right? And your brand new project X2 is a rip off,STOLEN IDEA / WORK that was shared, presented to Dan under the name LSU (LeoStartUp) and were told,quote from mail;
#Thanks for your email.  I have been looking at crowd sourcing for years and think there is a good fit, but not sure how we/field make money on it.#....
and ive got a few other mails too,or lets say from Mihir Magudia....Leo people should know him, he is a high ranking member!  Wink His mail;
"Can you send me any more plans or ideas you had on LEO Start Up please? I want to investigate it further.    M"
....and yes, you can have PrtScr of the mails, all you need to do is ask  Roll Eyes..So X2 is nothing but a bullshit story, other peoples idea (Dan must be singin "This is how we do" 50 cent voice) that was stolen just to sqqqquuuueeeeeezzzzzzeeeeee more money from people who are interested in cryptocurrency, but dont see the LEO picture and what they are tryin to do, and that would be, TAKE YOUR MONEY!!!! (Say some back!!!! i dare you, you fukk! We gonna talk bout fees, useless LEO MasterCard and so on.....and yes again, there are "LeoSupport" tickets that are just begging for a screenshot)
 I admit, i was one of those souls, but i was lucky enough i got my money out. and LEOCoin is a part of MLM, stop bullshitin people. When it opened in Dubai....remember that?.....This is just a start, WE got alot to talk about, but for now, gotta go, life is calling  Cheesy
@Cryptotrader16

X2 and the possible change of LEOcoin to a sole POS mechanism are interrelated, but not the same. Many of the announcements that are made in Bali by LEO Ltd. are already accessible, like the LEOcloud website.

With regard to LEOcoin, we will have to wait for the official statement by the LEOcoin programmers. In any case, I can tell you that there will be a vote regarding the POS issue, so it is not yet a done deal and this could indeed take some more time. It is expected, that LEO Ltd. and probably LEOcoin Foundation too will advice to vote for the sole POS mechanism as this is currently seen as the best alternative.

Good Dev team can fix LEOcoin wallet and POS in 2-3 weeks!!!!
Dan already say POS as confirmed!!!!

But what Dan and Atif talk about leocrowd shares trade its pure Scam!!!! This was already done one time!!!
Only retarded will trade 1 leocrawd share for 1 leocoin ! But 1 leocrowd share cost 0.1€ but they never tell how much leocrawd shares company have!!!
But also LEO members pay 1250£ for 1 year rig rent to receive aprox 750 leocoins!!!! You guys see cost for 1 leocoin after same time 1 leocoin is only 0.12£ same time LEO members pay 1250£ to get aprox 750 😳😳😳 good buisness for LEO!

Please explain this ! ?
Activity: 560
Merit: 500
@Cryptotrader16

X2 and the possible change of LEOcoin to a sole POS mechanism are interrelated, but not the same. Many of the announcements that are made in Bali by LEO Ltd. are already accessible, like the LEOcloud website.

With regard to LEOcoin, we will have to wait for the official statement by the LEOcoin programmers. In any case, I can tell you that there will be a vote regarding the POS issue, so it is not yet a done deal and this could indeed take some more time. It is expected, that LEO Ltd. and probably LEOcoin Foundation too will advice to vote for the sole POS mechanism as this is currently seen as the best alternative.

@all

Re: POS alternative

The LEOcoin developers have made a proposal regarding a possible change to a sole POS system and will put out a statement in the next few days. They shared this information at a live streamed conference yesterday and when they are back from the conference they will post more. This change will not come into effect until later this year.

But for all what Dan say we all need to wait another month minimum!!!
This is not best way to do so much pres x2 x2 etc now we need to wait another month!😎
Activity: 560
Merit: 500
@all

Re: POS alternative

The LEOcoin developers have made a proposal regarding a possible change to a sole POS system and will put out a statement in the next few days. They shared this information at a live streamed conference yesterday and when they are back from the conference they will post more. This change will not come into effect until later this year.
http://leocrowd.com/

This will also help LEOcoin worth more!
This is that X2 project!
Pages:
Jump to: