Pages:
Author

Topic: ANN - LEOcoin - Official announcement regarding LEOcoin from LEOcoin Foundation - page 71. (Read 88341 times)

Activity: 420
Merit: 250
http://www.leocoinapp.com/
Here is some old post about leocoin

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=917232.0;all

Thank you for finding that, in there you'll see that it was mentioned a few times THEY promised a $5 floor... If they aren't going to hold up their end of the bargain, they can't expect users to do it.

I think nobody can ever prmised any price! Can be also 100$ or 0.05$ !
Activity: 703
Here is some old post about leocoin

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=917232.0;all

Thank you for finding that, in there you'll see that it was mentioned a few times THEY promised a $5 floor... If they aren't going to hold up their end of the bargain, they can't expect users to do it.
We are all witing for leo but for the moment being not is happening, even the vol on leobit.net is very very small.

I am sure we need to wait next 14 days to see if anything change after that X2 project that LEO advertise last 6 months!
I belive in good stuff will happen and we all be happy. We just need time.
legendary
Activity: 966
Merit: 1001
We are all witing for leo but for the moment being not is happening, even the vol on leobit.net is very very small.
Where all gone?😳

Hope LEOcoin foundation finally come back with some good info👍🏼
Happy new year to all LEOcoin holders! 💵💸💰💷💶☃💥✨🌪
Chameleon and you are part of leo members who own premine and now come here to be smart!?
Go to Bali to Dan and Atif and dont be so smart! Your friends not pay anything for coin 😜👍🏼
LEO company own 50 mio premine so they can do miracle 😳
I remember the dream of 5 gbp Smiley

@wildduck

5 GBP is a nice dream, but who knows where the new year will lead us ...

Although the LEOcoin Foundation is not trading LEOcoins, I already mentioned that the current price is regarded too low. However, if those who sell LEOcoins would stop selling them, it is to be expected that demand will raise the price. To what level remains to be seen, but as ever, that is the task of the market mechanism of supply and demand. So I can only give one advice; when you do not want to be long, simply cash in; when you are long, now is as good a time to buy as ever. Buy low, sell high and you will be happy.

I think Dan and Atif need to put some money from rigs they sale back in LEOcoin over leoxchange and price will start to rise!
Also leocoin foundation need to do some advertise for leocoin too!
Dev team need to do some updates like electrum wallet etc !!!
Also merchant site LEO did is a joke ! Need huge upgrade !
Also LEOcoin need to be add to some big exchanges!
And many more.....
Then price will start to go up and all will be happy!

I'm sorry to be the bearer of bad news... but the people/company behind leocoin, runs nothing but pyramid schemes

I think not!
Leocoin is legit cryptocurrency!

But LEO company is MLM and not much peoples like MLM ! I also not like!
We need wait few weeks to see if we all lost money with LEOcoin or we will be one day happy!
Stay positive and wait 😜

stay positive and wait... leocoin has been around for months, and the price really has done nothing but drop from the start... I actually had leocoin when it first started, and after calling their scam of them wanting users to set the $5 floor and not themselves, I sold mine off.

How can you expect LEO company or anyone to set a floor? Does anyone here know anything about free markets and rules of trading??
OF COURSE the users of an exchange will set the demand and supply and thus the price (rate) of anything, not a company or a person. What should a company do, keep buying everything under $5 so you, the miners, will be able to dump all your coins??? Pleaseeeeeee people, learn the basics of the market before you talk.

Learn the basics of research, oh wait you can't because they've since deleted everything that ever said "There will be a $5 floor for this coin"
Activity: 20
Merit: 0

@wildduck

Although the LEOcoin Foundation is not trading LEOcoins, I already mentioned that the current price is regarded too low. However, if those who sell LEOcoins would stop selling them, it is to be expected that demand will raise the price. To what level remains to be seen, but as ever, that is the task of the market mechanism of supply and demand. So I can only give one advice; when you do not want to be long, simply cash in; when you are long, now is as good a time to buy as ever. Buy low, sell high and you will be happy.

I think Dan and Atif need to put some money from rigs they sale back in LEOcoin over leoxchange and price will start to rise!
And many more.....

I'm sorry to be the bearer of bad news... but the people/company behind leocoin, runs nothing but pyramid schemes

I think not!

We need wait few weeks to see if we all lost money with LEOcoin or we will be one day happy!
Stay positive and wait 😜

stay positive and wait... leocoin has been around for months, and the price really has done nothing but drop from the start... I actually had leocoin when it first started, and after calling their scam of them wanting users to set the $5 floor and not themselves, I sold mine off.

How can you expect LEO company or anyone to set a floor? Does anyone here know anything about free markets and rules of trading??
OF COURSE the users of an exchange will set the demand and supply and thus the price (rate) of anything, not a company or a person. What should a company do, keep buying everything under $5 so you, the miners, will be able to dump all your coins??? Pleaseeeeeee people, learn the basics of the market before you talk.

@wildduck

And many more.....

I think not!

Stay positive and wait 😜

@wildduck

And many more.....

I think not!

Stay positive and wait 😜

@wildduck

And many more.....

@wildduck

And many more.....
Yes as always buy low sell high, i`m gonna wait if price to go up, it will with next nfactor grow Smiley

Yeah 5£ will be amaizing! But its can be even 100£+!
legendary
Activity: 966
Merit: 1001
Yes as always buy low sell high, i`m gonna wait if price to go up, it will with next nfactor grow Smiley
Activity: 440
Merit: 100
Roobet
Ok i want to now then if they didn`t sold, who sold so many and crushed the price of leo.

Good question!
For me is that silly question.
You know who dumped so manny BTC that price drop from 1200$ to 420$? People who trade on exchanges, miners, owners of coins.
Same thing is with LEOcoin.
People who find out about LEOcoin in start mined big amounts of coin till first exchnage LEOBit was open. Till then you could not sell coins, maybe on blackmarket
if you had costumers. So big amount of coins was in hand of miner and they save them for some time and when they saw price start droping because of dumping coins, they start sell also.
Selling volume was big in start and now is hard to mine and you can see volume drop already, because there is not much coins to  sell from miners, because of high diff of mining.
Also you can know that somoene have big interest to destroy coin. First was DDos attacks to all pools, then crash of Official exchange, same thing happend now with LEObit exchange. I personaly think, that bootnet virus and people who are behind try to destroy coin.
You can see on clculation that virus get 90% of daily mined coins and they are probobly sold on exchnage in small parts daily.
I will not say that LEO didint sell any coins, because i dont know that, but im sure they spend most of coins for revards for MLM.
It will be stupid to sell 40M coins on 15 cent price if they know price can be in future much much bigger. Im sure about that it will be in 2016.
If we check both Exchange we can see that maybe 500K coins is in orders for trading. So where are those 40M? Sold? No way, there should be 200K or even more dialy volume on trading to sell such big amount of coins. I think  most of coins is still in posession of LEOcorp if they didint give away for revards and in people hands. Some people belive in LEOcoin and they save them to get bigger price. What is clever decition.
I was always wondering when coin price start droping (all coins) people start writing on forum and put guild on developer that such thing happend. But we are those people who are destroying coin not developer. We dump coins to get lower price, we trade and try to make some profit.
We should get atvantage of this situation and  buy them now when price is so low and keep them and wait till price will raise. Not that we ask stupid questions where are 40M  coins from Premine.
Premine is normal to take from developer. At least was when LEOcoin was made. Now you have less and less coins with premine, but developer have right to sell coins if they want to develop things for coin. Or im wrong?
LEO coin is made so that will be mined for 100 years. Coin is not even 2 years old and you. Give them chance to do thier things, to do things for coin and in some time we will see results.
LEO Corp is MLM company who start something new in CC world, they still learn a  lot about CC. But main thing is that they have good financial support, connections with politicians, goverments.... what can be really good thing in future of LEOcoin.
Is not that i want to defend LEO corp, becuae they could do a lot more for coin already,  but i hope LEOcoin Fundation will finaly take in thier hands developing, advertising Coin and things will start moving up for all of Coin holders.
So LEOcoin Fundation have my full support on this.
PS.
But i will never support LEO Corp with some stupid MLM.
Activity: 560
Merit: 500

@wildduck

Pages:
Jump to: