Pages:
Author

Topic: ANN - LEOcoin - Official announcement regarding LEOcoin from LEOcoin Foundation - page 72. (Read 88341 times)

legendary
Activity: 966
Merit: 1001
I remember the dream of 5 gbp Smiley
Activity: 420
Merit: 250
http://www.leocoinapp.com/
Hope to hear LEOcoin foundation soon and see video! Leocoin price keep go down! Hope its will not go under 0.10 £ after new year 😳

FYI: the interview will probably not be on video, but I can give it a try. More important is the quality of the information that we will get. If you have a serious specific question that is not yet addressed in the thread, feel free to send me a PM, but I cannot guarantee that all questions can be dealt with in one interview.

When will be done interview? Hope to hear something good that will finally push leocoin price back close to 1gbp
Activity: 560
Merit: 500
Hope to hear LEOcoin foundation soon and see video! Leocoin price keep go down! Hope its will not go under 0.10 £ after new year 😳

FYI: the interview will probably not be on video, but I can give it a try. More important is the quality of the information that we will get. If you have a serious specific question that is not yet addressed in the thread, feel free to send me a PM, but I cannot guarantee that all questions can be dealt with in one interview.
legendary
Yes that is nice but i`m not going to sell with this price.
legendary
Well i have 10k leo so i still have some.
I did not know LEO was announced here. Some mined before got profit!

good for you, I hope you did not sell all of them ...  Wink

I also still hold a lof of them i pay when they are 0.5£ so i need to wait long time!
Future will tell all!
Lets we see what will hapen with IPO dan will do ....😳😜hope all happy and not unhappy
Activity: 440
Merit: 100
Roobet
Whatever
Shitcoin, scam....each person have his own oppinion.
I know only one thing i was making good profit with coin when price was normal.
Now is price low and i hope will raise again, so i can make more profit.
About MLM i dont give shit at all and i dont care who is stupid to join MLM.
There are always people who make good money with MLM if they on TOP, but im sure
they need to work hard to get there. MLM s not for me and all those people who buy some
MLM package or invest money in MLM they should know why they did that.
So i support Coin not MLM and we should write here about LEOcoin not LEO Corp MLM.
Activity: 505
possibility is that chineze are dumping or miners on cheap/free electricity.

some advice:
If you are miner renting hashpower on nicehash, or mining with GPU, use yacminer and port with static diff 1, which is I belive only on http://leocoin.coinranch.org  otherwise pool stratum with variable diff is constanly swithing diff up, and that's to high for any rig/gpu - no accepted share for a very long time.

good for you, I hope you did not sell all of them ...  Wink
All true bitcoin miners! 👍🏼
Roobet
Azrael
So you are broker expert? Financial advisor?
You must be fucking rich. hehehehe
Each person can decide for himself, what he will do. I think we all here are 18yo+.
Im not sure for you. hehehe
But is there any Coin which dont have risk? Tell me one coin which one dont
have 1% chance that will die, that price will not drop, that developer will not run away...
Im really curious which coin that can be??? i will invest all my money . Smiley
But my oppininon is that you have really bad experiance with MLM not with Coin.
And also i think people can judge by themself if they will buy, sell or mine coin, no need
to hire personal financial adviser for that. hehehe
But is one good thing about you Azrael.
If i will ever have chance to join any MLM, what i doubt i will know hwom i will ask to do
research about company. hehehe

Activity: 628
Ok i want to now then if they didn`t sold, who sold so many and crushed the price of leo.

Good question!
Roobet
Azrael
You still shit here on LEOcoin???
I make suggestion for you, because i see you dont have nothing better to do in your
life.
Please open new Tread "LEO Corp. MLM Shitting tread" and we all go there to shit on MLM.
Here is tread about LEO coin and i dont undwestand what this have to do with MLM?Huh
Answer those 2 questions:
1. Can you mine coin public? (you need to join MLM for that?)
2. Can you sell or buy LEOcoin? (you need to join MLM to do that?)

LEOcoin is scam, because you can mine and trade public?
Or you want to tell that LEO corp is scam because they work with MLM and sell .... air for people?

People who join this tread are here to get some news about LEOcoin, not to read bullshit from you about
MLM who noone here give shit about it only you.
So you can go make your home work, read all bullshit about LEOcorp and MLM, make snapshots, play with arrows,
underline, make bold, diffrent collors..... and put to new tread where we will all together shit on MLM.
But here please stop fucking arround and concentrate on LEOcoin if you want to.

legendary
Ok i want to now then if they didn`t sold, who sold so many and crushed the price of leo.
So not sale after they sale all 40 milion LEOcoins?
So they are now out of 40 milion premine?

@Cryptotraider16

Your commitment, trust and questions are really flabbergasting.

First, I cannot speak for third parties, so we have to wait for the interview, but, second, already prior to that, it was made clear by Learning Enterprises Organisation Ltd., that they have NOT been selling LEOcoins. Last time I checked their website, they were offering online learning courses, seminars and stuff like that. Please provide us with evidence about them selling LEOcoins for cash, if you have different information. This is very important, then most resistance against LEOcoin seems to have the premine involved.

Already other contributors have pointed out, that 5% premine is not extraordinary. In addition, it is common knowledge that when a new coin is launched, the programmers, insiders and those who mine first will always fill their pockets with loads of those coins anyway. But when a company is committed to supporting a cryptocurrency, and Learning Enterprises Organisation Ltd. states that they cannot and thus will not sell any LEOcoins in the near future, one would expect that apparently the premine was not to dump the coins.

In the interview we will hear more, but we will definitely not hear that they have sold them or will sell LEOcoins in the future. At least, that is what I have heard.

@all, supporters, cautious supporters, doubters, mild critics, destroyers and - as an extra category, arielbit

I am pleased that Learning Enterprises Organisation Ltd. has agreed to grant us an exclusive interview where we can address many of the questions that seem to worry the readers of this forum: including the development of LEOcoin in 2016 (road map), the distribution of LEOcoin and issues regarding the premine.

As a first teaser, I can tell you the interview will be extensive and not let out any important issue. Concerning the premine, I can already share one message and that is probably one that few here will expect: Learning Enterprises Organisation Ltd. cannot and thus will not sell any LEOcoins in the near future. More details in the interview.

The interview - which, I repeat - contains many answers - will be fully published prior to LEO Ltd.'s annual event in Bali, but I will share some snippets now and then.

So not sale after they sale all 40 milion LEOcoins?
So they are now out of 40 milion premine?

@all, supporters, cautious supporters, doubters, mild critics, destroyers and - as an extra category, arielbit

I am pleased that Learning Enterprises Organisation Ltd. has agreed to grant us an exclusive interview where we can address many of the questions that seem to worry the readers of this forum: including the development of LEOcoin in 2016 (road map), the distribution of LEOcoin and issues regarding the premine.

As a first teaser, I can tell you the interview will be extensive and not let out any important issue. Concerning the premine, I can already share one message and that is probably one that few here will expect: Learning Enterprises Organisation Ltd. cannot and thus will not sell any LEOcoins in the near future. More details in the interview.

The interview - which, I repeat - contains many answers - will be fully published prior to LEO Ltd.'s annual event in Bali, but I will share some snippets now and then.
Pages:
Jump to: