Pages:
Author

Topic: ANN - LEOcoin - Official announcement regarding LEOcoin from LEOcoin Foundation - page 74. (Read 88341 times)

legendary
Activity: 966
Merit: 1001
Activity: 420
Merit: 250
http://www.leocoinapp.com/
The price is low and the diff isn`t going lower biggest problem.

Diff not go down since i think LEO company mine a lit since they know that future of leocoin is amazing. I hope so too.
I hear leo[Suspicious link removed]n uk stock exchange with some company so if this really happen then we all who hold leocoin will be happy one day 😍😍😍😍 its will happen end of jan 2016.
legendary
The price is low and the diff isn`t going lower biggest problem.
Yes best to buy price if they don`t crashed it even lower.

Hope not since now its total under mining cost!!!
legendary
Yes best to buy price if they don`t crashed it even lower.
This is a scamcoin... They claimed a year back that their CEO has met the British PM lol.

Unlikely.

I am sure not scsm since i did last few months few trades on leoxchange and leobit and make profits even price keep go down! But as i am traider now i make some bigger stock since right now is price best to buy! Simetimes you need to risk to make good profit! Now this is best time since 1 leocoin is only aprox 0.125 £!
This is a scamcoin... They claimed a year back that their CEO has met the British PM lol.

Unlikely.

@maskedman

LEOcoin is a currency and currencies do not have a CEO. However, if you are referring to meetings with UK politicians, I can tell you that people that belong to the LEOcoin Foundation and third parties promoting LEOcoin have indeed had meetings, but not with the British PM, so please show us evidence/link of the claim you mention.

However, there have been meetings with many other MP's, including the UK treasurer George Osborne, the deputy vice president Nick Clegg and the Mayor of London, Boris Johnson, to name a few. Soon I will make a chronological list with all relevant news and meetings, so anyone can check for facts.

And as i read right also USA congresman!? 👍🏼
Activity: 440
Merit: 100
Roobet
That is what we all want! Smiley
Activity: 560
Merit: 500

Unlikely.

@maskedman

LEOcoin is a currency and currencies do not have a CEO. However, if you are referring to meetings with UK politicians, I can tell you that people that belong to the LEOcoin Foundation and third parties promoting LEOcoin have indeed had meetings, but not with the British PM, so please show us evidence/link of the claim you mention.

However, there have been meetings with many other MP's, including the UK treasurer George Osborne, the deputy vice president Nick Clegg and the Mayor of London, Boris Johnson, to name a few. Soon I will make a chronological list with all relevant news and meetings, so anyone can check for facts.
legendary
Well that wouldn`t be good for leobit and for Slovenias i`m pretty close Cheesy
Roobet
I will call them belivers and supporters of coin.
Activity: 244

Unlikely.
Leocoin foundation do you know if will leoxchange in future make higher deposit and withdrawal limits? Now its too low .
Also registration and kyc there is so slow and so hard.

Thanks for replay.

Nemirko please pm me info i am real interested! Hope leobit not turn to scam members and exchange dead!!! Wtf
Activity: 60
Merit: 10
IF you want THEN you can !!!
Guys I will tell you what was happen last night with leobit.net but I want to wait one or two days and give them some time to resolve problem that they have.

Unfortunately that "We are currenctly adding FIAT market with LEOcoin!" is not what they are doing now because i have few emails from them from last night when that problem appear and i will be post here all that mails if they do what they plan to do but will give them some time (day or two not more) to see if they maybe consider seriously my mails and they resolve problem on they own damage because WE as traders are not guilty for their failures and potential scam....

IF they do what they plan to do with our legally traded coins THEN i suggest to all of us to report them to internet fraud agency in UK , I will post link here in day or two IF they do what they told me via mail that they plan to do...

So keep an eye on this tread day or two i will gave them to back me my legaly traded coins on their site ...

@nemirko

FYI: The (unofficial) LEObit Exchange is not UK based, but in Slovenia - although the website now also mentions an address on the British Virgin Islands.

Never mind I will report them to all internet fraud agency in the world if they really do what they told me via mail that they plan to do...

I have all screen shots of all deposites , withdraw , market trades and my own trades and all their mail from last night that will be publicly displayed in case that they do that...

But will wait as i said day or two to see what will happen , because i want to support this coin and not to think about it as some scam project but if this happen and no one from official force them to take responsibility for this crime then i will start to look at it with different eye but i hope that it will not happend
Roobet
Leobit was not hacked i think.
If i will be hacker i will take all coins not only 88K. Smiley
Make no sense.
But lets hope we see what happend when Beobit will be abck online.
To soon to tell anything i think.
Activity: 560
Merit: 500
Guys I will tell you what was happen last night with leobit.net but I want to wait one or two days and give them some time to resolve problem that they have.

Unfortunately that "We are currenctly adding FIAT market with LEOcoin!" is not what they are doing now because i have few emails from them from last night when that problem appear and i will be post here all that mails if they do what they plan to do but will give them some time (day or two not more) to see if they maybe consider seriously my mails and they resolve problem on they own damage because WE as traders are not guilty for their failures and potential scam....

IF they do what they plan to do with our legally traded coins THEN i suggest to all of us to report them to internet fraud agency in UK , I will post link here in day or two IF they do what they told me via mail that they plan to do...

So keep an eye on this tread day or two i will gave them to back me my legaly traded coins on their site ...

@nemirko

FYI: The (unofficial) LEObit Exchange is not UK based, but in Slovenia - although the website now also mentions an address on the British Virgin Islands.
Activity: 60
Merit: 10
IF you want THEN you can !!!

So keep an eye on this tread, I will gave them day or two to back me my legally traded coins on their site ...
legendary
So all we need now is leobit back on live Smiley
Roobet
Any news from Leobit?
Today someone buy 88K coins all up to 1.48$.
Was that real or leobit was hacked?
Pages:
Jump to: