Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] Levelcoin - Proof of Stake / Proof of Burn Hybrid - Inflation Immune - page 3. (Read 44772 times)

Activity: 406
Merit: 250
Hello! Send me a message.
I would appreciate the effort to help the people who were scammed. I know how we can get a proof of the people who were scammed, because that includes me.

Transaction ID: 105d6fc19476fb623851fccd6bf4766c2f10044b362dd51884edc696cffa14b9 0.1 BTC

1C7MPUTTWQjinfbRcQtW6HAc4ips7wMuiJ 0.1 BTC

then, his reply:

Verified, I have put 15,000 Level 1 coins in your name for launch.
You will receive an e-mail with the client download when ready.

For those people who used their wallet, it would be easy to verify, we can use signatures, like this:

Blueangel01 1rDC3YtjfKhZtuy5NRXvSnyyuiJEWJQkR

Signature: HK4TM5EWuRJP+zSlUoEJlC+0jU8QkBaJ49kfZkekxLuKJU2+wpb34BAh4CQ0LyahkJ8lzG4fNdQRvcezGT2G9Ag=

This will prove that the address: 1rDC3YtjfKhZtuy5NRXvSnyyuiJEWJQkR is actually mine, you can verify this in your bitcoin wallet.

Activity: 448
black swan hunter
Despite all the negativity of being scammed, I prefer to watch at the half-full of the glass.
The OP gave a great idea, and there are at least 2 teams working on a new implementation of it (announcements will probably follow soon).

I do think that it will be a great idea to compensate any "suckers" in any of these 2 coins, provided there is a solid proof a person has indeed invested in LevelCoin.

Guess we can use addresses from blockchain info as a list, if we can weed out any that were used by scammer to inflate the balance.
legendary
Activity: 868
Merit: 1000
Cryptotalk.org - Get paid for every post!
Despite all the negativity of being scammed, I prefer to watch at the half-full of the glass.
The OP gave a great idea, and there are at least 2 teams working on a new implementation of it (announcements will probably follow soon).

I do think that it will be a great idea to compensate any "suckers" in any of these 2 coins, provided there is a solid proof a person has indeed invested in LevelCoin.

NEX would help out, however someone needs to gather a list.

We already have trouble gathering a list for Visacoin victims.
Activity: 756
Merit: 502

legendary
Activity: 924
Hello Bitcointalk!

If you are interested in purchasing LV1 coins at 100,000 LV1 coins per BTC or 2,850 LV1 coins per LTC, then please send the allotted amount to the below address and please PM me both your sending address and the TxID along with an e-mail address that I can use to contact you. All purchases will be kept 100% confidential.

Pre-Launch funding addresses:
BTC- 1C7MPUTTWQjinfbRcQtW6HAc4ips7wMuiJ
LTC- LPn7WpdnZ3MSdDajbFMsJuVi44BeYEauKG

Funding is currently set to end on January 31st.
So on February 1st, you will run off with all the BTC and LTC. 99% probability of scam.

Was i right........?
Activity: 350
Vires in Numeris
A month ago i was feeling sorry for all who got scammed. Now im just laughing hard every time new "IPO" coin is announced.
Plenty of peeps still eager to give their money away.
No one deserves to be scammed, no matter how dumb or naive they are.
Activity: 406
Hello! Send me a message.
Its possible that all money that was scammed is here:

https://blockchain.info/address/1BKCZrx29J5uDACeefRjET2YvC2ixWjY1s

For future reference, list of all scammers are here:

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=trust;u=37522
Activity: 546
Merit: 500
A month ago i was feeling sorry for all who got scammed. Now im just laughing hard every time new "IPO" coin is announced.
Plenty of peeps still eager to give their money away.
legendary
Activity: 1400
I propose changing the "current founders" list to "suckers" list.

and yours?
Activity: 44
Merit: 0
I propose changing the "current founders" list to "suckers" list.
legendary
Activity: 2408
Merit: 1004
Activity: 756
Merit: 502
So, now that 3 days have passed since the IPO is over, and nothing heard from the author, I guess it safe to conclude it was a scam?

If so, I'm surprised that there are still no negative trust ratings assigned to the LevelCoin and LeoC users.
legendary
Activity: 1400
LeoC was banned from Emunie, the best way is to contact Emunie admin for his picture and other details
Activity: 1106
Merit: 534

Do you have that information? (maybe check your temporary internet folder for pictures at the least)
Also can you give us a link to that thread?
edit: oh you are referring to LeoC. This may still be relevant.

Yes I was referring to "LeoC" aka Leonardo123 in the other forum.
I found a link to his profile but it won't open as the forum is currently down.
http://forum.emunie.com/index.php?/user/3754-leandro213/
I found the picture that he had in that profile but it could be fake.
Do you want me to PM the link or put it here?

Up to you, PM or post it here. either way its important others have it in case he gets into his emunie account and deletes it.

If you put that profile link above in google and serach for images you will find his profile photo.
Check the search result here:

http://www.google.com/imgres?hl=hr&tbm=isch&tbnid=ujS-BVkt46W_uM%3A&imgrefurl=http%3A%2F%2Fforum.emunie.com%2Findex.php%3F%2Ftopic%2F1273-rebuttal-to-claims-of-malpractice%2F&docid=s1MR0aBYroqtUM&imgurl=http%3A%2F%2Fforum.emunie.com%2Fuploads%2Fprofile%2Fphoto-thumb-3754.jpg%253F_r%253D1388623028&w=100&h=100&ei=Q2vvUoaLBqiX4gSe-4HYAw&zoom=1&ved=0CFAQhBwwAA&iact=rc&dur=2414&page=1&start=0&ndsp=17&biw=1147&bih=716

This all I know about him.
Maybe some other members from eMunie forum will know more info about him.
I will check when the forum will be up and running again.

Activity: 350
Vires in Numeris

Do you have that information? (maybe check your temporary internet folder for pictures at the least)

Up to you, PM or post it here. either way its important others have it in case he gets into his emunie account and deletes it.
Activity: 26
Merit: 0
Amazing, I have had the same concept for a coin for a couple months would like to see this implemented... i would like to buy some level coins
Activity: 448
black swan hunter
Activity: 518
Merit: 500
Well it is officially a scam coin.

Yeah, he definitely went AWOL as soon as the blackmail and matching wallets information came out. He made one response to try and save it but obviously realized he messed up. The part I find hard to believe is that LeoC was obviously involved considering he suddenly became non-existent on this thread at the exact same time after being VERY vocal (not to mention the wallet / blackmail issue), and yet yesterday when I looked at his activity, he is still posting on other threads. The nerve of some people is insulting.

This forum just seems like it caters to empowering shady people. The lack of any form of standards or regulations on the posting, marketing, and fund-raising of these altcoins is kind of unbelievable.

Is there any type of launch platform with built in escrow that you can use to find legitimate and vetted new coins? One where for instance the moderators who run the site require driver's license, phone contact, and other forms of proof? The first time I tried to create a Mt. Gox account I got denied because I didn't provide the right kind of utility bill with my address, they need something with that level of scrutiny.

I think new coins, if implementing new ideas and conducting proper and legitimate launches are a great thing for the community, but now that I have started looking into how many of them are scams and just downright unprofessional it kind of makes me want to steer clear of here altogether.

Watch what you say, in the cryptocurrency world the R-word (regulation) is considered a dirty word.

I'm all for no regulation, but it means we all have to work a little bit harder to make sure others don't get scammed.
I called this coin a scam on the 24th after stating my position. Unfortunately most of the people who were scammed probably understood that it was most likely a scam, but couldnt afford the very small chance of missing out if in fact it wasn't (like NXT).
The fact that LeoC hasn't come back here and apologized for helping levelCoin scam a bunch of people is disgusting.
When we get his IP info we can cross reference that with the WHOIS data from the registrar. If it is indeed the same city/country then we know who our man is and charges can be pressed.

Well let me clarify. I don't say regulation in any meaning regulating the currency, ideas, or development. Mainly just creating a site that regulates what gets featured, posted, promoted, or whatever. So for instance they pre-screen and validate identities and do a bit of mathematical analysis, then when the coin goes live they vouch for the creators that it's real and also provide a rating or gauge of the viability of the coin in the marketplace. Maybe even offer suggestions and additional guidance to the creators.
Activity: 1106
Merit: 534

Pages:
Jump to: