Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] LevelNet : The First Distributed Cyber Security Platform - page 7. (Read 48563 times)

Activity: 98
Merit: 0
a promising project with a great future, good work, I think this team has a very good chance of success.
Activity: 392
Merit: 100
In my opinion this product is able to change situation with security issue that exist now. It has potential to merge cyber security market in the future.
Activity: 700
Merit: 252
Only Bitcoin!
Is there 15.June last date of public sale? (Info from one bounty platform)
if this information is correct, pre-sale ending 01.june. so, is Public sale going only 15 days?
Activity: 308
First Trading Ecosystem
Will this include keyloggers and Phishing sites? Or just the data that is being shared?
LevelNet Official
How is the minimum to purchase?
Hi!
There are no restrictions, we accept any amount. However, you should remember and take into account the commission that the network of the Ethereum and Bitcoin charges for the transaction (on small amounts, the amount of the commission can be the same amount as the transaction itself). According to our calculations, the optimal amount is from $200 and above.
LevelNet Official
Project looks interesting. I will be looking out for more information, let's see another opinion giving to this project & how this project will turn out. I think your team is working fluently!!
Of course! We are working hard and will continue development in any case.
LevelNet Official
 SmileyHi Levelnet Team, we listed you on our website! Smiley

Goodluck on your upcoming ICO!

Please keep in touch if there are any changes to the ICO or milestones so we can update the information.

Thanks
WOW, thanks, guys! It's cool!
LevelNet Official
"Each member of LevelNet network shares virus detection data in REALTIME. You can help to prevent any malware attack in seconds." That's cool! Roll Eyes Shocked
Yes, thanks. It is key for better protection from threats.
LevelNet Official
I have seen the move token succeed
token unlock? or the project that is distributing the token
Hi! Tokens are locked till the end of ICO. That was an airdrop for HOQU ICO participants.
LevelNet Official
Hey guys, good luck with LevelNet Smiley

We invite you submit your ICO to CryptoNext’s ICO List (for FREE!)

http://cryptonext.com/submit-ico

We provide objective reviews and analysis on selected ICOs for over 300K+ monthly potential investors - so please provide as much information as possible in order to get the highest possible rating.

How do we rate your ICO? Our final rating is comprised of 3 separate scores for the product itself, the team and the hype. We consider different aspects such as business model, product development, competition, investment, community feedback and coverage
Thanks for information, we will do this.
LevelNet Official
The information security industry is very large and the range of services can be almost unlimited. We will think about this after the launch of LevelNet.
a promising project with a great future, good work, I think this team has a very good chance of success.
Thanks, guys!
LevelNet Official
What is the preico price?
Hello! Price for Presale and Public sale is fixed - 0,01 USD. Only bonus changing with collecting milestones amount. Till Soft cap raised bonus is 10%.
LevelNet Official
Roughly read the website of the project. I read the information above. The ICO of the project is very good. The team of the project looks strong. Beautiful project! Good luck to everyone.
Thank you for your feedback!
Activity: 98
It is a promising project in the future, I am really considering to join and i wish you the best, Good luck to developers ! Grin
Activity: 72
How do you think it will be possible to assemble the soft cap? The project is really strong! It would be nice to have a project.....
Activity: 518
The project has a huge potential and is a kind of project that can make a lot of money for the investor. I joined the telegram channel and saw the comments of those who wanted to invest I am really happy to see such great team with full of professionals and I'm certain this project will make things better for so many data traders out there.
Activity: 616
Merit: 10
FRX: Ferocious Alpha
I found an error for the whitepaper Link URL ..please correct it..

Thank!
Merit: 10
Do I understand correctly that you are developing an antivirus platform? Did you compare with known programs, for example, NOD, Kaspersky?
Also, I would like to understand, how can your program ensure the security of the crypto currency purses?
It's just like an antivirus, but it's not an classic antivirus. It is a network for exchanging antivirus protection between users. For users it is end-point protection solution app.
LevelNet allows to protect users against the latest attacks that occur on the Internet about which antivirus vendors have not managed to secure their users.
LevelNet client application receiving information from other users of the network,protects the device from attacks that were fixed by users with the same application.

For example:
User #1 was susceptible to an attack on the Internet and Avast was installed. Avast blocked this attack.
User #2 was also susceptible to attack on the Internet and it had NOD32 installed.
Nod32 could not block the virus.
User #3 does not have an antivirus.
Result: Users #2 #3 was infected with a virus.

If users #1, #2 and #3 had LevelNet app, then users #2 and #3 would not have been infected with the virus since.
The LevelNet app will block the virus.

For better understanding of the video. Imagine that virtual machines are different users who are in different parts of the world.
Please look through until the end I answer some important questions at the end of the video.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fDLfvA9EqNU
This can save your wallets in case of malware attack on your device
This is the best answer for your community will be more and more. The user is protected and the security of the wallets has been resolved. I like so much!
Activity: 61
How is the minimum to purchase?
Activity: 61
I am very happy to join the group
Pages:
Jump to: