Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] LevelNet : The First Distributed Cyber Security Platform - page 6. (Read 48563 times)

Activity: 236
Merit: 100
Guys, you are doing great and useful product. I wish you to collect necessary amount of money for further development. And I want to be user of LevelNet utility. Even for now it seems to me that it will be a better cybersecurity solution than all existing.
Let's go and show them all who is the boss of antiviruses Smiley))
Activity: 112
Merit: 0
Hello

We are the ICO rating with fair analysis of each listed project. Our team made analysis of your project and marked it as 6/10. Here is the link https://icobuffer.com/projects/levelnet
copper member
Activity: 56
Hello

We are the ICO rating with a detailed analysis of each listed project. Our team has analysed your project and market it as 4.0/5.0
Here's the proof: https://expert-coin.com/icos/levelnet.html
Activity: 308
LevelNet Official
I have lost my phone. How do I reset my account's authenticator code?
Hello! Please, provide to us via PM following information:
1) email used when you register in personal account.
2) did you make a purchase of tokens. If yes, how much you bought? Approximately at least.

Thank. Waiting for answer.
LevelNet Official
I think that there will be two types of tokens. What is difference between it?

Is this just your opinion or it is official information?
I guess there tokens received from bounty program will have a different value than regular token

is there any info when it will be possible to transfer token to another one address? Still locked
Yes, he is right. It is official information. Check my answer above Wink

Tokens will be locked till the end of ICO (late June).
LevelNet Official
Yes.
LVL tokens owners can use the services of LevelNet, the LevelNet ecosystem and all products of the system, in addition to the obtained right to use objects of intellectual property. At the second stage of the project, it will be possible to exchange tokens for crypto-shares (LVLS). Owners of LVLS receive shareholder rights and the right to receive profit on shares; owners of shares have the right to choose a managing committee, appoint members of the Board of Directors, select the main areas of investment and expenditures of the Fund.
LevelNet Official
Society of technology opened. The project provides the community with a security network against any software technology attack in seconds. Antivirus members will share antivirus software on the platform, and end users will be mobile phones and dedicated services for the company. When buying LVL tokens, users have the opportunity to earn money by keeping or trading tokens. Also has lifetime access to the LevelNet software and platform. I find it necessary in all human information technology activities. I will support the project!
The security protection of the network has always been technicalization. I'm sure the technicians of the project can do it.

Thanks for your support guys!
LevelNet Official
What email i used to join bounty campagin?
Hi! Place your question to our bounty campaign manager Xenia in telegram bounty group: @levelnetbounty
Thanks.
LevelNet Official
Hey, I'm Musli from ICO Champs
We've taken a look at your ICO and find it appealing enough to be included in our ICO List. You'll get listed completely for free, all you have to give are a couple minutes of your time :-)
Please fill out this form if you want to get listed, thanks.

Got it. Thanks for your offer. We'll do it.
LevelNet Official
How can i get my 3000 token?
In your personal account put in appreciated field promocode "hoqu25". It will work if you buying (or even already bought) 3000 LVL or more. Promocode gives 3000 extra LVL.
LevelNet Official
Hello there,

We added Levelnet to tropyc. Let us know if you have any feedback or suggestions!

https://www.tropyc.co/crypto/levelnet

All the best for your sale,
Tropyc Team
Great, thanks. We'll review it and get back to you.
LevelNet Official
Will this include keyloggers and Phishing sites? Or just the data that is being shared?
In the beginning LevelNet will work mostly in cooperating with existing solutions, installed on your system.
Later, when network will grow and own signatures database also, functionality will expand.
Activity: 61
I have lost my phone. How do I reset my account's authenticator code?
Activity: 700
Merit: 252
Only Bitcoin!

Is this just your opinion or it is official information?
I guess there tokens received from bounty program will have a different value than regular token

is there any info when it will be possible to transfer token to another one address? Still locked
Activity: 18
Activity: 434
Society of technology opened. The project provides the community with a security network against any software technology attack in seconds. Antivirus members will share antivirus software on the platform, and end users will be mobile phones and dedicated services for the company. When buying LVL tokens, users have the opportunity to earn money by keeping or trading tokens. Also has lifetime access to the LevelNet software and platform. I find it necessary in all human information technology activities. I will support the project!
The security protection of the network has always been technicalization. I'm sure the technicians of the project can do it.
Activity: 532
Activity: 61
How can i get my 3000 token?
Activity: 119
Hello there,

We added Levelnet to tropyc. Let us know if you have any feedback or suggestions!

https://www.tropyc.co/crypto/levelnet

All the best for your sale,
Tropyc Team
Activity: 168
Merit: 5
LevelNet is an informational security network where connected users exchange information about IT security incidents (viruses and any other computer threats) detected on their device.
Pages:
Jump to: