Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] LevelNet : The First Distributed Cyber Security Platform - page 3. (Read 48563 times)

Activity: 1149
Merit: 502
The project has a large enough team, including experienced managers, developers and marketers. The necessary competences are supplemented by advisers. The project is available in many social networks, where it is quite active. In general, the project leaves a good impression, perhaps it will be able to attract the necessary investments.

Im with u on this. Some of them are publicly known innovators, sigmund freud is among them, and some are celebrities. I havent met with them personally but rumor has it the guys are trusted and highly vetted. The red flag is all of them have one thing in common which undermines their credibility severely. Its lack of vigor and that they are bed-tempered like all newborns.
Activity: 1050
Merit: 103
BIB Exchange
Tokens still unlooked  Undecided i have try to send the LevelNet token to another wallet but failed
You mean that you can not see the tokens here? https://ethplorer.io
This link also shows tokens visible to https://etherscan.io

Activity: 1050
Merit: 103
BIB Exchange
Dear administration.I don't understand anything.Why didn't I get my tokens though as you can see from the screen shot stacks counted.I don't understand anything.That I worked for nothing?What to do?
You probably do not follow the news in the telegram, there is a detailed instruction on how to get tokens.
Activity: 880
Merit: 251
Think differently
Good night
The use of block-level agglomeration technology addresses many of the fundamental problems in cryptographic economics, which will facilitate very economical and real-time transactions. The idea is very promising, very professional, thanks to ANN thread
I do not know what the team is up to, but I do not like it. I hope that soon something will change, otherwise I will have to tell bb to the this project.
Activity: 26
Merit: 0
Good night
The use of block-level agglomeration technology addresses many of the fundamental problems in cryptographic economics, which will facilitate very economical and real-time transactions. The idea is very promising, very professional, thanks to ANN thread
Activity: 146
Let people know about the roadmap and updates on the project
Activity: 266
Merit: 10
when this token will unlocked .. why to need long time ...

Apparently tokens are not issued so that all recipients do not sell them together on the exchange..as the market bad quickly, the coin will fall in price
Tokens still unlooked  Undecided i have try to send the LevelNet token to another wallet but failed
All questions about this issue are answered soon
Many people have lost faith in this project
Activity: 742
Merit: 501
Activity: 371
Merit: 1
"Silence And Work Hard"
Good day everyone here,any update of the unfroozing LVL if when ?
Thank you....
Activity: 644
Merit: 251
Do you have bounty and airdrop program?
all campaign is ended.
Activity: 61
Hello I need to talk to bounty manager, from bountyhunters they wrote me to write here because I did'nt receive tokens
Who tomorrow will be considered the end of the week, but who today (Sunday) is the end of the week. Today is Sunday and this is the end of the week. We can see updates: when the LVL token will be unlocked and when will the exchange be?
legendary
Activity: 1667
Merit: 1008
Stoned & Stranged
Still holding 16000 LVL tokens from the bounty campaign, it's good to see the team still working and replying even if the softcap wasn't reached. I will be taking a look every now and then and check out when it'll be on exchanges. I am sure this project can be huge if accomplished.
There is no information on this project since the end of the ICO
The project is still active or dead

Undecided
Activity: 112
The project has a large enough team, including experienced managers, developers and marketers. The necessary competences are supplemented by advisers. The project is available in many social networks, where it is quite active. In general, the project leaves a good impression, perhaps it will be able to attract the necessary investments.
Activity: 8
Do you have bounty and airdrop program?
Activity: 454
Merit: 100
I can't believe I didn't bump into this thread sooner because I think LevelNet is project after my heart I cannot believe how promising it actually is.
Great work and great community it seems like.
Activity: 1414
Merit: 250
SOL.BIOKRIPT.COM
when this token will unlocked .. why to need long time ...
Dear administration.I don't understand anything.Why didn't I get my tokens though as you can see from the screen shot stacks counted.I don't understand anything.That I worked for nothing?What to do?
Pages:
Jump to: