Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] LevelNet : The First Distributed Cyber Security Platform - page 2. (Read 48559 times)

Activity: 826
Merit: 263
Hi! Is this project similar to that bad one so called Sentinel Protocol? If not, what's the main difference? Thx
Activity: 371
Merit: 1
"Silence And Work Hard"
I really feel down when i read all the comments here that LVL was close this project,but i was hoping is all FUD news and not true
Activity: 14
Merit: 0
Hi fellows. This is so much guaranteed, all the legendaries on the forum are supporting, celebrities are supporting it! You cannot hesitate now, 100X investment returned is just around the corner.
Activity: 474
Merit: 100
Hi
I've taken the time and checked all the details of your idea and I can say that everything is really very good. So I can just wish you good luck guys! To the mooooon!

Please read first before comment..
Yes, the idea is good but the Level team has officially announced that the project is being closed: "due to the lack of funding".
so dissapointing.
Activity: 14
Hi
I've taken the time and checked all the details of your idea and I can say that everything is really very good. So I can just wish you good luck guys! To the mooooon!
legendary
Activity: 1372
Merit: 1001
If the project is closing why there were emails in which people were asked to send their ethereum addresses and emails to claim the reward for the bounty programs in which they participated ? This doesn't make sense when you are closing the project on side and on the other side you are collecting data of participants.
Activity: 28
Greetings  If you want something, you have to set high goals, it’s just the way it goes. So, I wish good luck to the devs with their idea!!!
Activity: 378
Project is closed.  Angry
Hi there!

Yes, it's true! today the Level team has officially announced that the project is being closed: "due to the lack of funding", - as they say

Good luck
and
Best wishes!

It is very sad to see a very promising project that could solve a real-life problem closing due to the lack of funds. If I remember correctly they have a beta version of the product and just need some development to be available to everyone.

it's just a prototype as i remember, not yet dissolved and deployed, the team have give up the fight no matter how the conditions are. so disappointing
Yes,it is really very disappointing, especially those who believed in the project and invested in it.I think there is only 2 options why the team gives up without a fight.Or they understand that there is no sense to fight for this project,they think that the idea is not in demand,although I think otherwise.I think we could try to save the project.Either option 2, they have collected for themselves the right amount of money,felt that it would be enough for them and decided to throw their investors.In any case, I saw the potential in this platform and its sad end I was honestly upset.
Activity: 146
news from telegram

Stepan Mitryashkin, [04.09.18 03:00]
Dear community. The project is closing due to the lack of funding. We can no longer pay salaries to employees and pay monthly expenses for maintaining the infrastructure. The tokens will not be listed. We were unable to attract additional funding. The support will be carried out for another week, after that all servers will be shut down.

extremely embarrassed about this project team
Activity: 742
Merit: 501
Hi there!

Yes, it's true! today the Level team has officially announced that the project is being closed: "due to the lack of funding", - as they say

Good luck
and
Best wishes!

It is very sad to see a very promising project that could solve a real-life problem closing due to the lack of funds. If I remember correctly they have a beta version of the product and just need some development to be available to everyone.

it's just a prototype as i remember, not yet dissolved and deployed, the team have give up the fight no matter how the conditions are. so disappointing
Activity: 602
Merit: 146
Hi there!

Good luck
and
Best wishes!

Activity: 364
Merit: 41
This project has closed forever, I think we need big red letters! SCAM PROJECT!
I see many complaints from real investors in the chat who has been banned immediately by admins. We need our money back cause you haven't done your part of work!

The admins ban me due to my questions about refund policy((
legendary
Activity: 1526
Merit: 1003
It is unfortunate to see a project which could bring good things in security related area has meet this kind of fate. I wasn't regular follower but occasionally was having eye on it. You can't interested the philosophy of investors where and based on what they pick any project to invest in. Will in future another attempt be made with more preparation or it is closed for good ?
Activity: 742
Merit: 501
Could you please let us all know how you plan on meeting security challenges such as hack attack or ddos? As I know this is the main problem of 21st century.

Quote from: Stepan Mitryashkin
Dear community. The project is closing due to the lack of funding. We can no longer pay salaries to employees and pay monthly expenses for maintaining the infrastructure. The tokens will not be listed. We were unable to attract additional funding. The support will be carried out for another week, after that all servers will be shut down.
Activity: 26
Could you please let us all know how you plan on meeting security challenges such as hack attack or ddos? As I know this is the main problem of 21st century.
Activity: 7
I wanted to learn more about this project, is it?
Activity: 272
Merit: 107
Paranoid In Chief
Hi Level Team!

As we know you are closing your project - and it looks like a scam. So I have the main question: why do you refuse to refund to the investors? This is unacceptable! Embarrassed Angry Angry

When you didn't reach the soft cap, you promised to continue developing and assured us that all will be ok. You stole the money!!!
I want you to take responsibility before investors!

Be careful of scam project, guys,
Best wishes!

They are erasing messages and banning people who are too critical of the project.
It seems that they don't like you to tell them the truths to the face and try to minimize the opinions that don't suit them.

Telegram group open to talk about LevelNet without fear of censorship: https://t.me/levelnetscam
If you can share it in the main Telegram group (since I've been banned Roll Eyes ) it would be very helpful.
Hi Level Team!

As we know you are closing your project - and it looks like a scam. So I have the main question: why do you refuse to refund to the investors? This is unacceptable! Embarrassed Angry Angry

When you didn't reach the soft cap, you promised to continue developing and assured us that all will be ok. You stole the money!!!
I want you to take responsibility before investors!

Be careful of scam project, guys,
Best wishes!
Hi there!

Good luck
and
Best wishes!

Activity: 575
800 chaturbate tk on sale
Pages:
Jump to: