Pages:
Author

Topic: 🚀[ANN] LIBERTALIA 🔥New level of discovering the World🔥 - page 29. (Read 29431 times)

Activity: 350
Merit: 10

Please give me a direct link to the exchange so that I can buy a Liber token. Thank you in advance:)

Over the past 3 days, LBR has increased in price by 50-60%, from 0.013 BTC price to 0.019 BTC.
https://yobit.net/en/trade/LBR/ETH

I think the price will continue to rise until a certain point, now is the best time to invest in LRB.
Activity: 182
Merit: 1

Please give me a direct link to the exchange so that I can buy a Liber token. Thank you in advance:)

Over the past 3 days, LBR has increased in price by 50-60%, from 0.013 BTC price to 0.019 BTC.
https://yobit.net/en/trade/LBR/ETH
Activity: 112
The Project Libertalia!!! cool guys you came up, travel around the map like in the movies for sure. I already want to become a member of this journey!Sorry if I ask you a question that you answered, but I did not find the start of the company and the minimum contribution for the investor? Roll Eyes
The project tokens are already traded on cryptocurrency exchanges, you can buy them there.

Activity: 224
The Project Libertalia!!! cool guys you came up, travel around the map like in the movies for sure. I already want to become a member of this journey!Sorry if I ask you a question that you answered, but I did not find the start of the company and the minimum contribution for the investor? Roll Eyes
The project tokens are already traded on cryptocurrency exchanges, you can buy them there.
Activity: 240
Activity: 280
Guys, why can't i open an english version of your website?
Perhaps you have a problem with the browser? Everything works for me, both English and French version of the website.

very strange because I can only read the Russian version of the site, the other version does not open
Activity: 102
Merit: 250

The price of the token has increased significantly over the past few days, I'm pleasantly surprised.

I bought LIBER coin 3 days ago on the cryptocurrency exchange Yobit, for these 3 days the price of the token increased by 60%.

I also made good money on investments in Liber coin, do you think the price will continue to rise?
Activity: 196

The price of the token has increased significantly over the past few days, I'm pleasantly surprised.

I bought LIBER coin 3 days ago on the cryptocurrency exchange Yobit, for these 3 days the price of the token increased by 60%.
Perhaps you have a problem with the browser? Everything works for me, both English and French version of the website.
Activity: 182
I am happy to join the game, tell me where I can buy Liber coin? Liber token is already traded on crypto exchanges?

Yes, the listing has already been done and the token has been added to the cryptocurrency exchange trading platform.

Trade open at YoBit

Activity: 574
Merit: 105
The future is your Genome

I agree with you. For me, too, this information is important. I hope that the team representatives will answer these questions.
yeap, they are already listed on exchange and still not post this information
Activity: 434
I am happy to join the game, tell me where I can buy Liber coin? Liber token is already traded on crypto exchanges?

Yes, the listing has already been done and the token has been added to the cryptocurrency exchange trading platform.

Trade open at YoBit

Activity: 196
If the coin has already been added to the exchange, you can find out the total number of existing project tokens?
it will be really good if they show us all token metrics

If there are few tokens in circulation, the high demand for them will allow the price to rise significantly and stay at good marks for a long time.
we need to know how many tokens locked and how many tokens are in circulation

I agree with you. For me, too, this information is important. I hope that the team representatives will answer these questions.
If the coin has already been added to the exchange, you can find out the total number of existing project tokens?

If there are few tokens in circulation, the high demand for them will allow the price to rise significantly and stay at good marks for a long time.
we need to know how many tokens locked and how many tokens are in circulation

Activity: 280

The website has all the information, including the road map.

The road map was drawn up before the end of 2019, inclusive, and what will happen in 2020?

I think they will add a sequel. Smiley But seriously, they will definitely continue to promote their project, but in any case they will update it.
I would like to understand whether it is dangerous to invest in blockchain projects, including in Libertalia, during this period of time?

Any investment is a certain risk, where the risk is greater, where it is lower.
Pages:
Jump to: