Pages:
Author

Topic: 🚀[ANN] LIBERTALIA 🔥New level of discovering the World🔥 - page 30. (Read 29431 times)

Activity: 350
Merit: 1
I would like to understand whether it is dangerous to invest in blockchain projects, including in Libertalia, during this period of time?
Activity: 112

The website has all the information, including the road map.

The road map was drawn up before the end of 2019, inclusive, and what will happen in 2020?

The road map is made for 2 years, it is enough to move on.
Activity: 224

The road map was drawn up before the end of 2019, inclusive, and what will happen in 2020?
When is the full launch of the game planned, or at least the launch of the beta version?

If everything goes according to plan, the full-scale launch of the project is planned for the 3rd quarter of 2019.

Where did you get this information? Where can I find and study the project roadmap?

Activity: 196
Merit: 2
When is the full launch of the game planned, or at least the launch of the beta version?

If everything goes according to plan, the full-scale launch of the project is planned for the 3rd quarter of 2019.

Where did you get this information? Where can I find and study the project roadmap?
Activity: 112

Merit: 10
Activity: 182
I have problems or the site so far only in Russian? I see a list but these buttons are not active
The website has been translated into 9 most popular languages of the world, this is a very important detail. This suggests that the game will not be tied to any one region.
Activity: 434
I am also interested to know: will it be possible to participate in the game process one at a time or is it also allowed a collective game?
Activity: 602
Merit: 250
The other languages on the website are not working because I can only access Russian. Using the google translator, I do not understand the project well, will it be a virtual or real game?
Activity: 280
I have problems or the site so far only in Russian? I see a list but these buttons are not active
Trade open at YoBit

Does the team plan to make another listing and add a token to another exchange?

Oh, that would be very good. Then more traders will learn about the coin and trade will be actively pursued. So, the price of the token will rise.

You're right. And traders will buy coins, and new gamers. Demand always contributes to the price of the token.
Activity: 238
Trade open at YoBit

Oh, that would be very good. Then more traders will learn about the coin and trade will be actively pursued. So, the price of the token will rise.
If the coin has already been added to the exchange, you can find out the total number of existing project tokens?
Activity: 238
Trade open at YoBit

Trade open at YoBit

Great news! Congratulations to the team for the successful listing! Now there is an opportunity to buy and sell coins in the right quantity.
Activity: 316
Merit: 100
Trade open at YoBit
Activity: 196
Merit: 2
I sincerely hope that Libertalia will become extremely popular in the future, because the administration has all the prerequisites for this. Libertalia has a number of advantages:
1. The tokens of the project will be traded on large crypto-currency exchanges, with which negotiations are already underway.
2. The price of Liber coin will constantly grow in price, in the influx of new players.
3. Thoughtful economic model of the game.

where you get information about large exchanges? Developers dont say a word about this
You can join the telegram channel of this project and ask a question to the administrator directly.
Activity: 574
Merit: 105
The future is your Genome
I sincerely hope that Libertalia will become extremely popular in the future, because the administration has all the prerequisites for this. Libertalia has a number of advantages:
1. The tokens of the project will be traded on large crypto-currency exchanges, with which negotiations are already underway.
2. The price of Liber coin will constantly grow in price, in the influx of new players.
3. Thoughtful economic model of the game.

where you get information about large exchanges? Developers dont say a word about this
Is there a marketing plan for this project? How does the project administration plan to support the price policy of the Liber token?

Many factors can affect the price of the token, they do not make sense to list them, the most important thing is that the high price of the token, it was in the interests of the project administration.

The demand for the coins of the project will be necessary, because these coins will be needed for use in the game. So the price should not be low for a long period of time.
Pages:
Jump to: