Pages:
Author

Topic: 🚀[ANN] LIBERTALIA 🔥New level of discovering the World🔥 - page 32. (Read 29431 times)

Activity: 280
Merit: 10
Does the management of the game plan to conduct the ICO process? If not, how will you distribute and distribute tokens in the community? What methods will be used?

its pretty easy to distribute tokens to community without ICO. I mean make some bounty campaign or airdrop
I fully support the idea of launching the bounty, and my friends and I would love to join it.

I think that a lot of users playing online games will take part in the project's generosity campaign and keep the received coins in their wallets until their price rises well.
but bounty hunters will sell everything at once, well, and the market will play a role if it will lose weight very quickly people will sell their tokens
Activity: 574
Merit: 105
The future is your Genome

Here is a direct link to their telegram channel https://t.me/LibertaliaL
All questions can be asked to the moderator of the chat.

so, they have official telegram, twitter and still dont have official site?
Activity: 182
Merit: 1
tell me, the link to the main telegram channel of this game. Thank you in advance for your help.

In the chat, only 2 participants, that the administrator and moderator. Now is the best time to find out the answers:)
tell me, the link to the main telegram channel of this game. Thank you in advance for your help.

Activity: 112
Activity: 224

This strategy does not always work, sometimes it is better to sell tokens immediately until the price has fallen, the market situation is different.

And it makes sense to sell tokens at once, usually you need to keep the purchased tokens in your wallet for at least 4 months to get a good profit.
Does the management of the game plan to conduct the ICO process? If not, how will you distribute and distribute tokens in the community? What methods will be used?

its pretty easy to distribute tokens to community without ICO. I mean make some bounty campaign or airdrop
I fully support the idea of launching the bounty, and my friends and I would love to join it.

I think that a lot of users playing online games will take part in the project's generosity campaign and keep the received coins in their wallets until their price rises well.
This strategy does not always work, sometimes it is better to sell tokens immediately until the price has fallen, the market situation is different.
Activity: 102
Merit: 250
For now i am very interested how the usual quest in Libertania will look like. May be there are already some games like this but without using of blockchain?
For now i am very interested how the usual quest in Libertania will look like. May be there are already some games like this but without using of blockchain?
looks like that we might wait untill their release some information or documents like whitepaper
Activity: 434

Activity: 350

I learned that these quests in the game will be devoted to travel and different cities. I already want to try this quest myself. It should be fascinating and informative.

Logically, the ICO process will be carried out, but the exact timing is not yet known.

Now the situation in the cryptocurrency market has returned to normal, it seems to me that today and in the near future the best time for ICO.

What does the norm mean to you? I have now checked and almost the entire market is red
Activity: 125

Logically, the ICO process will be carried out, but the exact timing is not yet known.

Now the situation in the cryptocurrency market has returned to normal, it seems to me that today and in the near future the best time for ICO.
Activity: 350

Activity: 224

If the project token is used in the game functionality, it will be very beneficial for investors. Because the token will always be in demand.
we still didnt know anything about token functions and quests in this game
I am interested in one very important question, within the game itself will be used only only LIBER coin or will it be possible to pay for quests in Fiat currencies? Will it be possible to pay for the quest in dollars?

Most likely, the game will have an internal exchanger, as you will be able to enter the Fiat currency into the game and convert it into tokens.

If the project token is used in the game functionality, it will be very beneficial for investors. Because the token will always be in demand.
I really do not understand what it will look like, but I hope that the game will not need many tokens for users
I am interested in one very important question, within the game itself will be used only only LIBER coin or will it be possible to pay for quests in Fiat currencies? Will it be possible to pay for the quest in dollars?

Most likely, the game will have an internal exchanger, as you will be able to enter the Fiat currency into the game and convert it into tokens.

Pages:
Jump to: