Pages:
Author

Topic: 🚀[ANN] LIBERTALIA 🔥New level of discovering the World🔥 - page 31. (Read 29431 times)

Activity: 224
Merit: 1
Is there a marketing plan for this project? How does the project administration plan to support the price policy of the Liber token?

Many factors can affect the price of the token, they do not make sense to list them, the most important thing is that the high price of the token, it was in the interests of the project administration.
Activity: 350
The project LIBERTAGIA has a personal telegramm official channel : https://t.me/LibertaliaL
The moderator of the group promptly responds to all questions of participants in the chat.

Thanks for the link, I will definitely join this chat. I am pleased to observe the development of the project.
Merit: 10
The project LIBERTAGIA has a personal telegramm official channel : https://t.me/LibertaliaL
The moderator of the group promptly responds to all questions of participants in the chat.
Activity: 182
Players will have only registration
When registration in the game will be available in the open mode? Is there any information on that?
copper member
Activity: 154
Merit: 0
Players will have only registration
I sincerely hope that Libertalia will become extremely popular in the future, because the administration has all the prerequisites for this. Libertalia has a number of advantages:
1. The tokens of the project will be traded on large crypto-currency exchanges, with which negotiations are already underway.
2. The price of Liber coin will constantly grow in price, in the influx of new players.
3. Thoughtful economic model of the game.

Tell me, will each player need to pass the procedure of identity verification?

You mean the KYC procedure? I don't think it makes any sense.
Activity: 196

you seem to have already written that the site is almost ready and soon it will show us where it is?
looks like this. We already waiting too much for release and he coming soon
Tell me, will each player need to pass the procedure of identity verification?
Activity: 574
Merit: 105
The future is your Genome

you seem to have already written that the site is almost ready and soon it will show us where it is?
looks like this. We already waiting too much for release and he coming soon
Activity: 280
Is there a marketing plan for this project? How does the project administration plan to support the price policy of the Liber token?

Within a few days the game will have its own website with all the information.

As soon as the project site is working, we will immediately be able to explore the “White Paper” and “Road Map” of the project. Then many of your questions yourself will find the answers.
Activity: 434

As soon as the project site is working, we will immediately be able to explore the “White Paper” and “Road Map” of the project. Then many of your questions yourself will find the answers.
Activity: 574
Merit: 105
The future is your Genome

Will Liber a token to be traded on exchanges such as Binans or other popular cryptocurrency exchanges?

listing on exchanges like binance is very expensive and developers will nit make ICO

are there exact dates? When will start the process of selling tokens? On what exchanges will be traded LIBER coin.
Will Liber a token to be traded on exchanges such as Binans or other popular cryptocurrency exchanges?
Activity: 196
Merit: 2

are there exact dates? When will start the process of selling tokens? On what exchanges will be traded LIBER coin.

Activity: 102
Merit: 0

but bounty hunters will sell everything at once, well, and the market will play a role if it will lose weight very quickly people will sell their tokens
Therefore, many projects are carried out by bounty companies with private mode, only a select few can participate in it.

Such closed groups consist not of the elect, but of those users who like the project and are ready to take part in the development of the coin.

I know that even in Telegrams such groups are created and, on special conditions, they offer other traders or investors to join them. Or create entire forums dedicated to your project.

You're right. In many ways, teams promote their coins. Who at first does everything independently, while others immediately want to connect users to the work.
Activity: 238

but bounty hunters will sell everything at once, well, and the market will play a role if it will lose weight very quickly people will sell their tokens
Therefore, many projects are carried out by bounty companies with private mode, only a select few can participate in it.

Such closed groups consist not of the elect, but of those users who like the project and are ready to take part in the development of the coin.

I know that even in Telegrams such groups are created and, on special conditions, they offer other traders or investors to join them. Or create entire forums dedicated to your project.

Pages:
Jump to: