Pages:
Author

Topic: 🚀[ANN] LIBERTALIA 🔥New level of discovering the World🔥 - page 37. (Read 29431 times)

Activity: 280
Merit: 10
As a fan of pirates, this Libertalia project looks really interesting. I like the approach of it.
How long before we get whitepaper and access to more info? Is this a ICO or a coin itself?

Thanks
I am also interested in this issue, as soon as possible already want to see the official website of the project to understand whether this project is worth my attention.

If this project appeared on this forum, then the main innovations will happen very soon, you need to wait for them.

may be waiting for more favorable news from the market, because at the moment this looks pretty bad
Activity: 224
Merit: 1

Let's hope you're right. I want to study all the members of the team carefully, especially the marketing Department.

I agree with you, the marketing and advertising department plays an extremely important role in the future of this project.
Activity: 196
As a fan of pirates, this Libertalia project looks really interesting. I like the approach of it.
How long before we get whitepaper and access to more info? Is this a ICO or a coin itself?

Thanks
I am also interested in this issue, as soon as possible already want to see the official website of the project to understand whether this project is worth my attention.

If this project appeared on this forum, then the main innovations will happen very soon, you need to wait for them.

Let's hope you're right. I want to study all the members of the team carefully, especially the marketing Department.
Activity: 42
Merit: 0
What's the difference from TravelChain and 1000+ similar projects? Any competitors' analysis?
Activity: 182

Thanks

Thanks
Activity: 39
Merit: 0

Thanks
Activity: 350
Is there a clear plan of action, waiting for the Liber coins to grow in price? I'm only interested in that question.

In order for Liber coin to grow in price, you need to start the game and attract as many players as possible, this is a very important step.
Activity: 210
Is there a clear plan of action, waiting for the Liber coins to grow in price? I'm only interested in that question.
the idea is not new, I have already met a similar project, but it could not be realized, I hope that Libertalia will have a different fate. The cryptocurrency market is experiencing a protracted decline.

I think there is nothing realizable,  only need time and hard work, and in this direction there are large companies from the gaming industry, so this is a matter of time
Activity: 574
Merit: 105
The future is your Genome

I do not want to explain to you what's what, EOS is rather a prototype, the platform is not yet functioning at 100%, like NEO. According to this, at the moment ETH is the undisputed leader.

really, you talknig about NEO? NEO more slower then eth and eos. EOS still best for games like this
the idea is not new, I have already met a similar project, but it could not be realized, I hope that Libertalia will have a different fate. The cryptocurrency market is experiencing a protracted decline.
Activity: 182
The essence of the game is what? What will be the main interest of the player? Will there be a rating system, or something like that?
Guys, what about the bounty program? Do you plan to launch a bounty when?
As mentioned above, by other participants, it is important:
1) the quality of the game should be at a level that developers and creators could compete with other companies
2) Advertising is the engine of trade. It is important to allocate a good amount of money for advertising and bounty.
3) the quality of the blockchain must be high bandwidth, otherwise there will be a failure.
This is perhaps the most important requirements.
I fully agree with you, it is very important that LIBERTALIA surpasses its competitors on the technical side of the issue.

What about the game itself? it should also be different from other similar games and should interest people
Activity: 224

The Ethereum platform is several times more popular than the Waves, I don't think this one should be changed.

eos much better than ethereum or another blockchain. They got higher tps and lower transactions fee
Perhaps you are right, but still, the Ethereum platform is extremely popular, everyone is already used to it.
1) the quality of the game should be at a level that developers and creators could compete with other companies
2) Advertising is the engine of trade. It is important to allocate a good amount of money for advertising and bounty.
3) the quality of the blockchain must be high bandwidth, otherwise there will be a failure.
I fully agree with you, it is very important that LIBERTALIA surpasses its competitors on the technical side of the issue.
Activity: 210

The Ethereum platform is several times more popular than the Waves, I don't think this one should be changed.

eos much better than ethereum or another blockchain. They got higher tps and lower transactions fee
I do not want to explain to you what's what, EOS is rather a prototype, the platform is not yet functioning at 100%, like NEO. According to this, at the moment ETH is the undisputed leader.
Activity: 574
Merit: 105
The future is your Genome

alp
Activity: 284
Merit: 101
Pages:
Jump to: