Pages:
Author

Topic: 🚀[ANN] LIBERTALIA 🔥New level of discovering the World🔥 - page 38. (Read 29431 times)

Activity: 406
Merit: 37
InternetLIFT.ru
The plans of the project managers are really good, but to create a demand for Liber Coin will not be easy, you need to create a really high-quality game.

How do you know about the plans of the developers. They didn't even publish their website. We're talking to you now, absolutely nothing. Only fantasies and dreams. We need concrete action.So I'm still keeping my finger on the pulse and waiting for the developers to publish at least the site.
Activity: 146
Merit: 18
I would like to note that I really like these games on the blockchain. Usually, such global and well thought-out from the economic side of the game, get great support from the investor, I hope that this project is no exception.

I do not know for sure whether the administration of the project will achieve great popularity, because the competition in this area is already very high, compared to 2016.

Difficult, but possible. Advertising is the engine of trade. If the administration and the developers want universal acceptance, they need to pay a round sum on advertising. Bounty's not enough. Need extensive advertising.
Activity: 196
Merit: 1
I would like to note that I really like these games on the blockchain. Usually, such global and well thought-out from the economic side of the game, get great support from the investor, I hope that this project is no exception.

Liber Coin will help altcoins to create a new round of movement, due to the emergence of new sellers who want to exchange the quest service for altcoins, which will be concentrated around the world.

The plans of the project managers are really good, but to create a demand for Liber Coin will not be easy, you need to create a really high-quality game.
Activity: 112

Liber Coin will help altcoins to create a new round of movement, due to the emergence of new sellers who want to exchange the quest service for altcoins, which will be concentrated around the world.
Activity: 224

Recently, i read the news that the btc transaction is faster. Moreover, when the cost of cryptoalate fell, eth lost its price faster than BTC
It is not TRUE, the Bitcoin platform works ten times slower, transactions are slower.
Activity: 280
Merit: 10
I would like to give advice to developers not to use Ethereum coin, because It has low bandwidth. Look at the side of the coin of the Wave. It looks very beautiful in this application for games
The Ethereum platform is several times more popular than the Waves, I don't think this one should be changed.

The ETH platform has a number of advantages over its competitors, it is not only popular, but also the speed of transactions and small fees.

Recently, i read the news that the btc transaction is faster. Moreover, when the cost of cryptoalate fell, eth lost its price faster than BTC
Activity: 350
I would like to give advice to developers not to use Ethereum coin, because It has low bandwidth. Look at the side of the coin of the Wave. It looks very beautiful in this application for games
The Ethereum platform is several times more popular than the Waves, I don't think this one should be changed.

The ETH platform has a number of advantages over its competitors, it is not only popular, but also the speed of transactions and small fees.
Activity: 210
alp
Activity: 284
Merit: 101

I agree that the competition is now in this area is great, but this project has all the chances to get ahead, through innovations and a good advertising company.

I have a couple of questions about the ad campaign, will the bounty company or airdrop be launched?

It's too early to talk about bounty. They don't even have their own website and their plan. When they show their product, at least in beta, then it will be known whether there is a future in this game. But bounty undoubtedly always helps startups to get publicity in social media, so do not skimp on generosity. This I for developers write.
Activity: 146
Merit: 18
I've been thinking about this! If you want to run the game on the blockchain, then why do you need tokens at all? Why you can't do without tokens at all. If you have a great game. the demand for it will be good. Think about it.
in projects like this token is just utility. As i know this will be first game with own token
Who told you that this is the first game with its own token. You are deeply mistaken. I have already met a lot of games that use this model. The most profitable were the Korean games, which brought their investors large profits. Personally, I earned on one such game, as an investor about $ 2500 by the Way, and who is the developer of this game?
Activity: 406
Merit: 37
InternetLIFT.ru
Activity: 574
Merit: 105
The future is your Genome
I've been thinking about this! If you want to run the game on the blockchain, then why do you need tokens at all? Why you can't do without tokens at all. If you have a great game. the demand for it will be good. Think about it.
in projects like this token is just utility. As i know this will be first game with own token

I agree that the competition is now in this area is great, but this project has all the chances to get ahead, through innovations and a good advertising company.

I have a couple of questions about the ad campaign, will the bounty company or airdrop be launched?

in the first message of the topic there is not even a link to the site of this project, it seems to me at the moment there is only an idea for the project and nothing more
Activity: 294

Activity: 266

I do not know for sure whether the administration of the project will achieve great popularity, because the competition in this area is already very high, compared to 2016.

Activity: 224

There are a lot of uses for tokens, this is a kind of financial system that surpasses the old options. I encourage the availability of tokens, investors have the opportunity to earn.

First of all, tokens are an in - game currency, the price of which will be formed from the demand for it, as the token will be traded on crypto-currency exchanges, which will give popularity and financial reliability to the project itself.

Well, except for this in any case, in the game itself I think it will be an application for him, the main thing is that he does not break the balance of the game
Activity: 210
There are a lot of uses for tokens, this is a kind of financial system that surpasses the old options. I encourage the availability of tokens, investors have the opportunity to earn.

First of all, tokens are an in - game currency, the price of which will be formed from the demand for it, as the token will be traded on crypto-currency exchanges, which will give popularity and financial reliability to the project itself.
Activity: 196
alp
Activity: 284
Merit: 101
Pages:
Jump to: