Pages:
Author

Topic: 🚀[ANN] LIBERTALIA 🔥New level of discovering the World🔥 - page 39. (Read 29431 times)

Activity: 14
Merit: 0
Interesting project
Activity: 574
Merit: 105
The future is your Genome

If I'm not mistaken, it is planned to launch the game in an international format, this English, Russian, German and Chinese languages will be present.

wow, this is sounds very good. Hope that developers and other team will do this
Activity: 350
Merit: 10
I would like to note that I really like these games on the blockchain. Usually, such global and well thought-out from the economic side of the game, get great support from the investor, I hope that this project is no exception.
alp
Activity: 284
Merit: 101
The gamers charge to join the registration platform, they are joining the game in the free platform but they have to join the paid service to surpass the others. I want to find out about this service?
I think it is not logical to take money from gamers at registration. It is better to make a free game and only add-ons to it will need to pay, so there will be more willing to participate. Or make a paid monthly subscription after the first month of trial.
The latest version with a free sample of the game sounds better, everything else has already been tested by large companies such as EA or Bioware
Trial version of the game is the best way to promote the game. In the game niche, you need to adapt to the big players who dictate the conditions. But you always have to be creative, users like it.
Activity: 266
are you looking for translation to different languages our team can support
they are already have russian topic on this forum. May be they will add some new languages later
If I'm not mistaken, it is planned to launch the game in an international format, this English, Russian, German and Chinese languages will be present.

Perhaps we will see a few dozen different language design of the game, we will understand that the game is set to a potential tourist, a European.
Activity: 294

We need to wait for the administration to finalize its own website, I think that's where all the information will be.
so, right now where is no any information about developers? This is not good i think
I am sure that information about the composition of the project team, ICO deadlines, the project roadmap will appear very soon.
Activity: 210
Merit: 1
they are already have russian topic on this forum. May be they will add some new languages later
Activity: 280
The gamers charge to join the registration platform, they are joining the game in the free platform but they have to join the paid service to surpass the others. I want to find out about this service?
I think it is not logical to take money from gamers at registration. It is better to make a free game and only add-ons to it will need to pay, so there will be more willing to participate. Or make a paid monthly subscription after the first month of trial.
The latest version with a free sample of the game sounds better, everything else has already been tested by large companies such as EA or Bioware
Activity: 146
Merit: 18
adventure in the game is really fun, coupled with getting profit from the game we play, something we do has a plus value. and I'm sure people will survive in this game and viral
The important point is how much time to spend on the game for profit and whether you need to spend so much time.
Activity: 266
Merit: 100
The Premier Digital Asset Management Ecosystem
What would play this game will need to pay for it, or the game will be completely free of charge? I would like to understand how many people will be registered as gamers?

If I understand correctly, there will be a paid subscription, but each player will be able to get bonuses, bonuses will be able to pay for a paid subscription.

Activity: 238
Merit: 1
adventure in the game is really fun, coupled with getting profit from the game we play, something we do has a plus value. and I'm sure people will survive in this game and viral
Activity: 152
Merit: 7
given the negative situation on the crypto-currency market, how can the LIBERTAGIA project and its tokens withstand such great pressure from the market?

The fact that now such a situation in the market does not mean that it will be like this all the time, it does not mean that you have to wait until it gets better, I think need to start developing your project. Moreover, suddenly the real price of a cryptocurrency - the price that is now on the market?
Activity: 146
Merit: 18

I sincerely hope that LIBERTALIA will achieve the same results as the examples you gave. Definitely, you need to take a closer look at this project.

I absolutely do not see the difference between this game and a whole bunch of others, why do we need an in-game currency in the form of a token, is it not easier to use Fiat currencies?

You're really right, I don't see the difference either. But perhaps there is an explanation. They don't even have a website and white paper. But promise that soon they will show. That's when he will say that this is a blockchain game.

We need to wait for the administration to finalize its own website, I think that's where all the information will be.
so, right now where is no any information about developers? This is not good i think
alp
Activity: 284
Merit: 101

You are absolutely right, blockchain games are always very popular and their coins are always growing in price.
I know popular blockchain games that already exist, for example
1) HunterCoin
2) Beyond the Void (ERC20 Nexium)
3) Augmentors (token DataBits)
4) Yggdrasil (FWIN)
5) CryptoKitties
6) BitQuest
etc

I love to play games and I would like to see the beta version of this game and find out what plans develop has set for itself. If will interesting bounty company perhaps, and help you attract investors.

I sincerely hope that LIBERTALIA will achieve the same results as the examples you gave. Definitely, you need to take a closer look at this project.

Yes of course it is necessary to examine the question only in that to study is nothing. Site there is no, a white paper, too,. So I'm just following the thread for now. If the admins release this, I will start learning
Activity: 532
This concept and game could be really fun, especially the fact that crypto currency is involved can spice it up a little. But the real adoption will depend on how you bring the games (interface/design), how challenging the games are (gameplay) and regarding the coins, how easy/difficult earning coins in the game is.
Activity: 350

I absolutely do not see the difference between this game and a whole bunch of others, why do we need an in-game currency in the form of a token, is it not easier to use Fiat currencies?

The token will be introduced into the gameplay, the game is designed so that it will always be in demand from the players, respectively, the price of this token will gradually grow. The more players, the higher the demand for the token.
Pages:
Jump to: