Author

Topic: ✅ [ANN] LIGHTPAYCOIN LPC ⭐ MASTERNODES ✅ POS ⭐ MNO AND CRYPTOBRIDGE LISTED ✅ - page 226. (Read 90904 times)

Activity: 476
Merit: 100
This dump is nothing, sometimes this happen, but LPC is a strong coin, price will rise back soon
True we just have to wait sometime after that everything will be ok

For is.... HODL at any cost, period!
Activity: 126
Merit: 0
This dump is nothing, sometimes this happen, but LPC is a strong coin, price will rise back soon
True we just have to wait sometime after that everything will be ok
Activity: 658
Merit: 102
IDENA.IO - Proof-Of-Person Blockchain
all the same the profit is good at the moment on the market of all crypto currency https://mnprofits.com/lightpaycoin
Activity: 140
Activity: 224
Merit: 2
A profit diagram... As if you were able to exactly predict what returns a Lightpay could make with your coin. If you fail to deliver what happens then?
Activity: 952
Merit: 500
So buy now while the price is cheap.  Wink

A few weeks back I've seen the price dump from $3 to $0.90... I don't have to tell you about the rally that happened shortly after that.
I'm grabbing my popcorn and watching to see if that happens again this time around Cheesy
Activity: 238
Merit: 27
Two big LPC investors decided sell their coins and dumped price.
Dev announced it was because of Dump. Don't worry we will come back
Hi guys, how are you? I hope you do not sell your coins low?
After all, very soon cryptopia, the price should shoot at least twice.

When will cryptopia be? What can the price become?
I would like to see 300k +, as long as there is an opportunity to buy coins at a low enough price.

I wouldn't be so happy with an immediate cryptopia listing. I still have to accumulate more LPC. The more LPC we have before the cryptopia listing, the better! I personally recommend taking this opportunity to buy as much as you can because once cryptopia comes, LPC will never go below 300k satoshis again.

You 100% right my friend, and those who selling cheap are weak hands, im sure they will cry later!
Activity: 784
Merit: 282
Hi guys, how are you? I hope you do not sell your coins low?
After all, very soon cryptopia, the price should shoot at least twice.

When will cryptopia be? What can the price become?
I would like to see 300k +, as long as there is an opportunity to buy coins at a low enough price.

I wouldn't be so happy with an immediate cryptopia listing. I still have to accumulate more LPC. The more LPC we have before the cryptopia listing, the better! I personally recommend taking this opportunity to buy as much as you can because once cryptopia comes, LPC will never go below 300k satoshis again.
100k time to buy , don't listen to FUDers
Yes absolutely buy at 100k is like lottery
Activity: 266
Soon price will go up , team will update some good info
100k time to buy , don't listen to FUDers
Activity: 24
I have to agree with the thoughts above... With the price going up and up, why would a dev make the price come down? I mean, consider that they would likely make more off of the long term by owning a few master nodes and having the price high.
thanks god i can rebuy coins with 100k price
@___________@ <3
And thank God for entering me in this superb project
Activity: 21
thanks god i can rebuy coins with 100k price
@___________@ <3
Activity: 29
How the f%^ do I set up a bot on cyrpto bridge
I feel like I have stepped back in time with a dial up on that exchange
Activity: 31
Everyone should know that there is a big difference between the price of this project as reflected in the market and the underlying value of this project as reflected in our efforts.  The work that we all do each day should be an attempt to increase value.  At some point, the price and the value will align!  I don't think we are anywhere near alignment right now.
  Wink Wink Wink
Jump to: