Author

Topic: ✅ [ANN] LIGHTPAYCOIN LPC ⭐ MASTERNODES ✅ POS ⭐ MNO AND CRYPTOBRIDGE LISTED ✅ - page 221. (Read 90904 times)

Activity: 378
Merit: 3
In a different analysis. Are the prices cheap to buy? In my opinion yes when comparing with the project proposal and what will actually deliver the prices are minimal compared to the actual price activity with the delivered product. However the team needs to interact more to attract investors or enthusiasts.

While interaction is necessary and important, let's not forget the Dev. team are also always working hard to implement various plans in line with growth and development of this project. Hence, there are moderators, marketers and social media managers to respond when there are enquiries. And more so, I trust LPC team, they are not lacking in communication at all. They are doing their best.
In a different analysis. Are the prices cheap to buy? In my opinion yes when comparing with the project proposal and what will actually deliver the prices are minimal compared to the actual price activity with the delivered product. However the team needs to interact more to attract investors or enthusiasts.

While interaction is necessary and important, let's not forget the Dev. team are also always working hard to implement various plans in line with growth and development of this project. Hence, there are moderators, marketers and social media managers to respond when there are enquiries. And more so, I trust LPC team, they are not lacking in communication at all. They are doing their best.
Who read the channel today? There, developers and investors were sorting out the relationship.
Tell the result of these conversations

What relationship? Is it the relationship between announcement of partnership and price of LPC. or what do you mean? If there was a conversation in the community you didn't understand, why didn't you ask for clarity on the discord channel?
copper member
Activity: 57
Merit: 0
Who read the channel today? There, developers and investors were sorting out the relationship.

While it's not at all clear what this is all about
copper member
Activity: 36
I personally think the prices were inflated during the Blockchain Conference.  LPC has potential we will see.

Inflated during the conference. Why didn't that skyrocket the price above what it was initially before the conference. Or did you mean to say they drag down the price with huge low buy order just they could buy some more for themselves.
Activity: 266
Activity: 1020
Merit: 391
Activity: 140
How much would 1 MN cost approx in BTC atm?

1 LPC - 0.00060052,
1000 LPC - 0.60052 BTC

Activity: 12
you need 1000 lpc, each LPC is at 4.18$ at the moment, so it s around 4220$ for a MN at now's prices
To buy LPC cryptobridge is the exchange to buy from - highest volume
In terms of btc it s 0.62994 btc
Activity: 31
you need 1000 lpc, each LPC is at 4.18$ at the moment, so it s around 4220$ for a MN at now's prices
Activity: 19
Activity: 22
Activity: 38
Tell me how long to ripen coin stacks?
Activity: 36
Are rewards only good for 4 more weeks?
no there are several months for rewards
Activity: 476
Merit: 100
I personally think the prices were inflated during the Blockchain Conference.  LPC has potential we will see.

Agreed.. the price went up way too high for way too long to be sustainable. I've written earlier in the thread that a correction would be normal at this point. But the plans look promising, so I believe the price will take off again when the team delivers
Activity: 38
Activity: 476
Merit: 100
tell me how long coins ripen for a stacking?

From what I understand it's ~8 hours.. but don't quote me on that.
Activity: 27
Are rewards only good for 4 more weeks?
Jump to: