Author

Topic: ✅ [ANN] LIGHTPAYCOIN LPC ⭐ MASTERNODES ✅ POS ⭐ MNO AND CRYPTOBRIDGE LISTED ✅ - page 222. (Read 90904 times)

Activity: 18
Merit: 0
If I add coins to my staking address, are my original coins still staking while the new coins mature? And do I need to restart wallet when new coins mature?
Coins are immediately divided into input addresses, and I'll go to maturation. 91 units
Activity: 238
Merit: 27
A new day in the office, a new day to see The LPC team doi.g a amazing work, really nice guys.
LPC team is really working very hard 24/7 very hardworking dev

Yes, that really awesome, those guys dont stop, that why LPC has a awesome potential.
Activity: 140
If I add coins to my staking address, are my original coins still staking while the new coins mature? And do I need to restart wallet when new coins mature?

No need to restart. Better to have your coin in different address in same wallet. If you have 100 coin in 1 address ( you have min 1 stake per day)
Activity: 364
Merit: 100
tell me how long coins ripen for a stacking?
Activity: 33
Activity: 266

They were working Hard to increase the price.
If you have any question about LPC  plz go  to  discord  ,  CEO of LPC answering  all ur  questions

Really good idea. For this situation we need someone in Top position to answer for investors questions
investors are only interested in profit

Sad but True.they want quick money
Activity: 126
A new day in the office, a new day to see The LPC team doi.g a amazing work, really nice guys.
Activity: 238
Merit: 27
Activity: 658
Merit: 102
IDENA.IO - Proof-Of-Person Blockchain
If you have any question about LPC  plz go  to  discord  ,  CEO of LPC answering  all ur  questions

Really good idea. For this situation we need someone in Top position to answer for investors questions
investors are only interested in profit

we endure hard days. weak hands are now showing up

I hope they will cry afte 1 week
Activity: 364
Merit: 100
we endure hard days. weak hands are now showing up
Activity: 24
This is one of the best projects out there though and have gone the farthest in the real world in this area
Don't sell single coin to this price. You all know LPC price is Moreno than current market price
Activity: 33
I'm also thinking of investing in this coin, but this price dump worries me a bit.
What volume was sold by the big investors, and why did they leave this good coin when we are just getting started, asking for more information about our partners and ATM partners, please
Activity: 126
i think 100k min is the real price of LPC. we should just wait a little bit. actually
Yes dev is also daying the same guy's please be patience
This recent dump is just a great opportunity for new investors to get in. Great price entry. Consider yourself lucky if you buy now ,BUy much as possible
Activity: 21
Jump to: