Author

Topic: ✅ [ANN] LIGHTPAYCOIN LPC ⭐ MASTERNODES ✅ POS ⭐ MNO AND CRYPTOBRIDGE LISTED ✅ - page 223. (Read 90904 times)

Activity: 29
Merit: 0
i think 100k min is the real price of LPC. we should just wait a little bit. actually
Activity: 20
can you understand that the coin not depends only by the price on concret moment
Activity: 17
I understand that some investors sold off a lot of LPC.  Do you have any idea how much LPC coin they sold.  Knowing an estimated amount will kinda give a guess when the market will recover.  Base LPC already bought and sold; contributing factors like current masternodes because masternodes are held and not sold.
Activity: 840
Merit: 251
LPC will be at the Blockchain World Conference in Atlantic City, July 11th-13th. The whole world is going to know about LPC now!
Thus is an awesome milestone for a cryptocurrency, LPC is doing a amazing job.
The conference might play important role to bring Light Pay Coin to the whole crypto enthusiasts, who ready to invest in potential crypto projects.
Yes, this is a really big step for LPC comunnity, things like this will make LPC stronger.
conference will bring fresh breath to LPC coin project, I'm sure! To the moon!

Only as a sponsor of the event or also holding a presentation for LPC at the Blockchain World Conference?
CEO/Co-Founder of LPC,  Damon Bryant, PhD, will be featured on the main stage to talk about LPC.  This is the same stage being used by other cryptocurrency personalities such as John McAfee (Keynote Speaker), Patrick M. Byrne, Matthew Herrick and many others.  This will be streamed to approximately 25,000 people live across the world!  Grin

That's a good stage to get the word out then. It is a pity that this coin has such a bad name if it is really meant to be a serious project.
Activity: 15
im not sure how the price has dropped so far when the master nodes have gone from 280 to 370 in the last week ..something doesnt add up
What’s current price guys?
66 sat. I think the conference fizzled out, not what everyone hoped it was, at no fault of LPC or Damon.
Activity: 476
Merit: 100
Activity: 126
Friend's don't worry about LPC price dev is working very hard
Activity: 476
LPC price is now dump.i'm waiting for a big pump. Grin

This is probably true and is most likely what will happen next. Dumps and pumps are usually part of the crypto cycle and LPC is soon due for a huge PUMP.

I would buy as much LPC as I can now because i believe that this coin has potential. Above and beyond the technology behind it, LPC is pushing for real world adoption through partnerships. I believe this is a good move which secures it's future in this crypto market.

You right, Dumps and pumps are typical with coins and im sure soon our LPC will go up again.
Now its time to buy more.
Activity: 15
That was really great news for us.
Activity: 126
I don't care about LPC price bcoz everyone know it will hit 500k soon
Activity: 252
Such a amazing project ever. Smiley
Impressive web design.
Activity: 336
CEO, Co-Founder LPC Damon Bryant, PhD was invited as VIP member next BWC conference on December 2018
That was really great news for us.
Activity: 784
Merit: 282

This is probably true and is most likely what will happen next. Dumps and pumps are usually part of the crypto cycle and LPC is soon due for a huge PUMP.

I would buy as much LPC as I can now because i believe that this coin has potential. Above and beyond the technology behind it, LPC is pushing for real world adoption through partnerships. I believe this is a good move which secures it's future in this crypto market.
Activity: 364
CEO, Co-Founder LPC Damon Bryant, PhD was invited as VIP member next BWC conference on December 2018
Activity: 952
Merit: 500
Someone try dump coin price. because he sell very small amount lpc
he wants to show coin price decrease i think on CB exchange

If you didn't read the recent news, two big LPC investors decided sell their coins and dumped price. That's why it affects the others to dump their coins also.

This is the time to buy now before it's too late.
Activity: 252
Activity: 336
Price is down makes you happy?
You’ve already made up your mind
So why are you here?
price  down always makes me sad.but when i'm buy low rate and sell high.then i feel really great.
Activity: 18
Price is down makes you happy?
You’ve already made up your mind
So why are you here?
Jump to: