Author

Topic: ✅ [ANN] LIGHTPAYCOIN LPC ⭐ MASTERNODES ✅ POS ⭐ MNO AND CRYPTOBRIDGE LISTED ✅ - page 261. (Read 90904 times)

Activity: 252
Merit: 0
wow lpc price go to moon day by day . Shocked i lost my money becouse i sell my lpc at low price. 55k sat. Embarrassed
Don't be sad mate.i'm also sell my LPC 50k sat.but now buy LPC 100k and sell 120k and make good profit.
Activity: 336
LPC current status  (  Crypto Bridge )

Last 24 hr Volume - 66.57k LPC / 80.983 BTC

Buy order              - TOTAL:    14.78740189 (BTC)

Sell Order              -  TOTAL: 2,727.4225680 (LPC)

Current Price          -  0.00129566 BTC
All time good price at cryptobrige.Hope coin price will up soon 150k+. Cheesy
Looks like a decent project with potential.  Will stock up on some coins.  Cool
Good decision mate.i'm also try to stock up some coin for future. Smiley
Activity: 196
Merit: 1
I'm sure that I was not mistaken with the choice of the project. I really like your idea and I will definitely support you. Definitely will recommend it to everyone !
Activity: 140
wow lpc price go to moon day by day . Shocked i lost my money becouse i sell my lpc at low price. 55k sat. Embarrassed

I dont think iT Will go below 100k SAT. If you can buy and Stake it
Activity: 126
Merit: 10
Don't worry because you will certainly have chances to buy LPC back at low prices.
There is nothing, no cryptocoin can rise all the time.
Let's take Ethereum as specific case study, some day in the past, it hit 0.14 BTC (around that point), then dropped to 0.02x BTC for each ETH.
Patience is key if you want to buy LPC back!
Activity: 48
Activity: 266
LPC current status  (  Crypto Bridge )

Last 24 hr Volume - 66.57k LPC / 80.983 BTC

Buy order              - TOTAL:    14.78740189 (BTC)

Sell Order              -  TOTAL: 2,727.4225680 (LPC)

Current Price          -  0.00129566 BTC
Hello dev's.
good project, trust in the future can run according to the planned.
Yeah mate.looking very bright future,stay with LPC team.
Activity: 9
Hello dev's.
good project, trust in the future can run according to the planned.
Activity: 355
✅Hello, LPC-Community I am glad to announce COIN starts the first stage of partnership with University of Central Florida!!!

✅LPC and UCF (University of Central Florida) will cooperate in the implementation of contactless payments using NFC (Near Field Communication) technology on phones Androide and IOS, as well as the installation and launch of the first ATMs in the US. Best programmers from this University will work for improve LPC blockchain and other functions.

✅More information and PDF file for partnership agreement you can find on our Discrd channel https://discord.gg/E5MseY2

✅We have prepared for you today awesome news yet, after this news - LPC price rise to 200k sat

✅Please follow to our announcements

Sounds impossible task, Pirrlokk.
200k satoshi for Light Pay Coin, it means that the price of LPC will much higher than LTC (Litecoin).
Is it realistic target?
Activity: 325
Yes, Signature campaign will be started from 10 of July.
You can contact with me from Discord already.

Well done, Pirrlokk.
New partnership with University of Florida, ATMs to come, and BTT company in 10th July.
New motivating forces for LPC to hit $10.
Activity: 62
Looks like a decent project with potential.  Will stock up on some coins.  Cool
Yes, Signature campaign will be started from 10 of July.
You can contact with me from Discord already.

Oh, got your interesting hint, Pirrlokk.
I joined the last wave of LightPayCoin signature campaign, and - of course - will apply to join it again.
Any announcements will came for LPC signature compaign?
Today Android wallet launched I'm very happy bcoz I don't have PC
I'm also happy about that.because, android mobile wallet more easyer than pc wallet.
✅Hello, LPC-Community I am glad to announce https://a.radikal.ru/a37/1807/9f/6051e3185092.jpg COIN starts the first stage of partnership with University of Central Florida!!!

✅LPC and UCF (University of Central Florida) will cooperate in the implementation of contactless payments using NFC (Near Field Communication) technology on phones Androide and IOS, as well as the installation and launch of the first ATMs in the US. Best programmers from this University will work for improve LPC blockchain and other functions.

✅More information and PDF file for partnership agreement you can find on our Discrd channel https://discord.gg/E5MseY2

✅We have prepared for you today awesome news yet, after this news - LPC price rise to 200k sat

✅Please follow to our announcements

https://a.radikal.ru/a43/1807/e9/045a329d8856.jpg
I'm very happy for your news.GO!!! ahead LPC team.
Activity: 180
he planned a new scam coin

I do not want to be harsh on you bro Darktrader but fact is that you are wasting your time here by spreading Fud and trying to create panic but we as long term investors and holders of LPC dont trust your FUD and especially from these newbie accounts and Brandnew accounts as these Fudding guys just wanted to use the panic situation to buy at low which will not happen again

Coming to the latest update from DEV - very good to hear that we had tieup with University of Central Florida and also the new Android Wallet coming live soon

Great work LPC and its community - Good Team spirit Keep up the good work

https://cdn.steemitimages.com/DQmd5Js5Nzw1oPDgJsbP82KwCSiTGxqGQoV8fKitFK1JeXR/image.png
Activity: 238
Merit: 27
Nice, Glad to meet this project, I will be looking here for any news, and also to support Smiley
Activity: 378
Merit: 3
Today Android wallet launched I'm very happy bcoz I don't have PC

This will be the height of achievement. Every step ahead with LPC brings exciting updates and much more to expect. I like the commitment of the Dev and his team. I hope we will be able to stake in our android wallet. That will be awesome and breathe taking.
Activity: 378
Merit: 3
It's likely impossible tasks have been fully satisfied.
What a long, stable high ROI masternode project!
I can not believe that LPC can keep such high ROI for long period. Amazing, really amazing!

It is the feeling of impossible that makes some fail to invest in LPC and fud around. Today, I made a simple analysis of the profit anyone who invested $50 on 1/6/18 has possibly made. Read it here...

https://steemit.com/cryptocurrency/@desmonddesk/lightpay-coin-investor-s-profit-in-one-month
Jump to: