Author

Topic: ✅ [ANN] LIGHTPAYCOIN LPC ⭐ MASTERNODES ✅ POS ⭐ MNO AND CRYPTOBRIDGE LISTED ✅ - page 262. (Read 90904 times)

Activity: 86
Merit: 1
I am so interested in this project. Will do more research and get back to you here with another post.
Activity: 378
Merit: 3
he planned a new scam coin

where did you get such a negative? could you argue your position? or are you just filling up posts?

I think so too. He wants to use this thread to grow his activities and rank ..  I have stopped reading his FUD all around.
Activity: 378
Merit: 3
LPC and UCF (University of Central Florida) I think he is lie again, because last time when he was BANQ dev he is announce "BANQ_DEV We have started negotiation with http://generalbytes.com/, for ATM supply and integration of BANQ to their platform" but it was lie across few month. , BE CAREFULL THEY is 100% SCAMMERS, They delete my messages on discord, they pay here people that protect their scam.

Oh my friend, I like your consistency in spreading your claim. But your claim lacks strength as there are no links and proofs to support your claim. You can't even win my heart to your side because evening the court of law, you need witnesses and evidence. Answer the following questions:
1:- Were you the only investor in BanQ project?
2:- why have other investors not seen LPC Dev as also BanQ Dev to also hold this claim on this thread?
3:- Does it mean other investor of BanQ project not on BTT to see this thread and to come to your support.
4:- where are your sources as proofs to your claims?
5:- When will you get tired of FUDDING?

Attempt all questions please..

Don't think he's going to answer your questions, all he wants is reduce the #LPC price and buy at least 1 Masternode. No one believes it will reach this price

If he cannot give a concrete answer to my questions then I stop reading his comment. I will simply skip all his rants. I need proofs for his claims. He earlier mentioned he filled a report to the police. What's the latest.
Activity: 364
Merit: 100
he planned a new scam coin

where did you get such a negative? could you argue your position? or are you just filling up posts?
Activity: 98
Merit: 65
hello, dev!. is a subscription campaign planned?
Yes, Signature campaign will be started from 10 of July.
You can contact with me from Discord already.
Activity: 14
Merit: 0
Activity: 364
Merit: 100
hello, dev!. is a subscription campaign planned?
Activity: 126
Today Android wallet launched I'm very happy bcoz I don't have PC
Activity: 282
Merit: 10
The concept of the project is really amazing. Thanks to the team it will rise up and get a huge benefit to all participants.
Activity: 140
How long does it take to get an active connection on the wallet?

Couple of minutes.and iT takes 5-10
Min to sync completley
Activity: 148
YOu should get fully matured coins first (it takes around 2 hours), after that staking activation only need minutes.
Your wallet will be ready to start staking if you see blue icon at the bottom in the right corner of your wallet.
If you can not see it turn blue, you should close and reopen wallet.
Activity: 36
Activity: 38
How many coins do you need for the POC and how long does the reward come in time?
I advise you to divide 30-40 coins into 3 routes. The reward is obtained in different ways, maybe 2 POS per day.
Activity: 12
Woke up to more rewards~! currently runing two masternodes.. both of them have already been paid off...! not to mention the AWESOME NEWS with the University of Central Florida as well as ANDROID app!!
Activity: 27
How many coins do you need for the POC and how long does the reward come in time?
Activity: 18
What is the signification of obfuscation on the light pay coin wallet?
This is the anonymization of means to pay anonymously.
Activity: 31
listen, if you get paid to protect the scammers, no one pays me, I lose my, randomly the dev badly replaced the tracks and I noticed it, I created an account here so people saw the truth, look at the price of the banq on crypto bridge, it's scammers and they also promised and lied about atm, it's your del want you to be politely robbed as well
Is this all your answer to 5 questions?
I thought that you would say so. You are really funny man, don't be offended, you actually revived this topic and go to the top forum. I'll ask LPC Dev about bounty for you
Activity: 33
What is the signification of obfuscation on the light pay coin wallet?
Activity: 14
listen, if you get paid to protect the scammers, no one pays me, I lose my, randomly the dev badly replaced the tracks and I noticed it, I created an account here so people saw the truth, look at the price of the banq on crypto bridge, it's scammers and they also promised and lied about atm, it's your del want you to be politely robbed as well
Activity: 126
Finally recived my First Stake.Happy Smiley Stake worth almost 20 dollar
Nice to hear that
Jump to: