Author

Topic: ✅ [ANN] LIGHTPAYCOIN LPC ⭐ MASTERNODES ✅ POS ⭐ MNO AND CRYPTOBRIDGE LISTED ✅ - page 259. (Read 90904 times)

Activity: 238
Merit: 27
It looks of this project will be preferably in the offing! Discerning idea, spotless activity,  detailed and profitable website. awesome work guys  Wink
Activity: 140
Merit: 0
#LPC unbelievable performance in Esodex exchange
https://i.imgur.com/5hlhWk9.png?1

10K SAT more than Crypto-Bridge,I will use this
Activity: 154
A very good idea and supported by an experienced team
I will learn and see  how it develops.
Good luck Kiss Kiss
Activity: 266
Activity: 378
Merit: 3
Superb community and very good dev he answered my all questions on discord love this community

For a successful community, communication is a necessity. The Dev understands this and utilizes it. I like how responsive the moderators are and the frequent updates on the announcement channel. I may not chat much on the general channel due to busy schedule, but I don't forget to keep an eye on the announcement channels for update.
Superb community and very good dev he answered my all questions on discord love this community

Absolutely, when ever I send message he replied immediately. He's super active and working hard for LPC
Activity: 126
Yes dev is very busy why not but then also he is answering our all questions
Activity: 238
Merit: 27
Yes, Signature campaign will be started from 10 of July.
You can contact with me from Discord already.

Oh, got your interesting hint, Pirrlokk.
I joined the last wave of LightPayCoin signature campaign, and - of course - will apply to join it again.
Any announcements will came for LPC signature compaign?

This is nice for the members who want to earn some LPC, and also help the project, great news guys.
Activity: 476
Merit: 100
Heee hee heeeyyyy....Biiitcoooooneeeeeeeccccct

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xK3yuxrmCac

The fact that people lay baseless claims without backings gets me sick. It is clear and obvious that if people missed to invest when a coin was low price, when the price rise, they FUD the more. If you have some bucks, buy 2-5 LPC now, stake in stakeunited and watch it grow. that's a harmless investment. Don't giveup and start fudding

There you are, you are right!
Activity: 44
It's really nice business!
Good idea, spotless website.  Good luck!
Activity: 378
Merit: 3
Heee hee heeeyyyy....Biiitcoooooneeeeeeeccccct

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xK3yuxrmCac

The fact that people lay baseless claims without backings gets me sick. It is clear and obvious that if people missed to invest when a coin was low price, when the price rise, they FUD the more. If you have some bucks, buy 2-5 LPC now, stake in stakeunited and watch it grow. that's a harmless investment. Don't giveup and start fudding
Activity: 476
Merit: 100
Sooner or later we all quote #LPC

Please stop it, and don't make my cry!
I sold all my coins when LPC hit 70k satoshi days ago.
How unlucky I am with my decision.

I hope it will go above 250k after Cryptopia listing ....still you  have time

Cryptopia listing would be great too Smiley, is one of the best exchanges.
When im watching this interview i want to invest more money Good Job LPC
Yeah me 2 LPC is the first successful mn coin I think

I have few Masternode coin but this was the High value and look promising
Activity: 266
Sooner or later we all quote #LPC
https://i.imgur.com/yZ1Lc8z.png?1
Please stop it, and don't make my cry!
I sold all my coins when LPC hit 70k satoshi days ago.
How unlucky I am with my decision.

I hope it will go above 250k after Cryptopia listing ....still you  have time
Activity: 126
When im watching this interview i want to invest more money Good Job LPC
Yeah me 2 LPC is the first successful mn coin I think
Activity: 3
Hi all. Just managed to read couple of hours chat. We had some BTCTalk fud  and  questions from new investors very well explained from our DEV. Very interesting day.Keep in mind all that the coin is 40 days old, road map can't be completed so quick. And a lot is done by the team for this time. Keep going team!

Wow! That was my words mate. I'm very happy that you quote me Smiley
Activity: 96
Amazing Project, i have studied their Whitpaper and i realized they got lots to offer.. If you have not done that , i will like you to read their whitepaper ,.The Team are very experienced , filled up with Proffesionals.. This is not just ordinary Project, its going to be very successful.. Great company! I advise everyone to participate in ico! An innovative approach will be useful to the whole society! I'm sure the company will collect the funds on ICO! all the advice
Activity: 573
Merit: 500
Bitcore BTX
After interview LPC price going Sky High,Soon 200K SAT
Jump to: