Author

Topic: ✅ [ANN] LIGHTPAYCOIN LPC ⭐ MASTERNODES ✅ POS ⭐ MNO AND CRYPTOBRIDGE LISTED ✅ - page 263. (Read 90904 times)

Activity: 266
Merit: 0
LPC and UCF (University of Central Florida) I think he is lie again, because last time when he was BANQ dev he is announce "BANQ_DEV We have started negotiation with http://generalbytes.com/, for ATM supply and integration of BANQ to their platform" but it was lie across few month. , BE CAREFULL THEY is 100% SCAMMERS, They delete my messages on discord, they pay here people that protect their scam.

Oh my friend, I like your consistency in spreading your claim. But your claim lacks strength as there are no links and proofs to support your claim. You can't even win my heart to your side because evening the court of law, you need witnesses and evidence. Answer the following questions:
1:- Were you the only investor in BanQ project?
2:- why have other investors not seen LPC Dev as also BanQ Dev to also hold this claim on this thread?
3:- Does it mean other investor of BanQ project not on BTT to see this thread and to come to your support.
4:- where are your sources as proofs to your claims?
5:- When will you get tired of FUDDING?

Attempt all questions please..

Don't think he's going to answer your questions, all he wants is reduce the #LPC price and buy at least 1 Masternode. No one believes it will reach this price
Activity: 140
Finally recived my First Stake.Happy Smiley Stake worth almost 20 dollar
Activity: 378
Merit: 3
LPC and UCF (University of Central Florida) I think he is lie again, because last time when he was BANQ dev he is announce "BANQ_DEV We have started negotiation with http://generalbytes.com/, for ATM supply and integration of BANQ to their platform" but it was lie across few month. , BE CAREFULL THEY is 100% SCAMMERS, They delete my messages on discord, they pay here people that protect their scam.

Oh my friend, I like your consistency in spreading your claim. But your claim lacks strength as there are no links and proofs to support your claim. You can't even win my heart to your side because evening the court of law, you need witnesses and evidence. Answer the following questions:
1:- Were you the only investor in BanQ project?
2:- why have other investors not seen LPC Dev as also BanQ Dev to also hold this claim on this thread?
3:- Does it mean other investor of BanQ project not on BTT to see this thread and to come to your support.
4:- where are your sources as proofs to your claims?
5:- When will you get tired of FUDDING?

Attempt all questions please..
Activity: 98
Merit: 65
✅Hello, LPC-Community I am glad to announce COIN starts the first stage of partnership with University of Central Florida!!!

✅LPC and UCF (University of Central Florida) will cooperate in the implementation of contactless payments using NFC (Near Field Communication) technology on phones Androide and IOS, as well as the installation and launch of the first ATMs in the US. Best programmers from this University will work for improve LPC blockchain and other functions.

✅More information and PDF file for partnership agreement you can find on our Discrd channel https://discord.gg/E5MseY2

✅We have prepared for you today awesome news yet, after this news - LPC price rise to 200k sat

✅Please follow to our announcements

Activity: 168
YEs he worklng hard))) that after hide with your and my BTC)) common man protect his Scam)
Where is your main account?
If you known about BanQ project, which launched months ago, your acount will not be newbie like this.
I doubt that you created this one mainly to spread FUDs.
 Huh
Activity: 14
YEs he worklng hard))) that after hide with your and my BTC)) common man protect his Scam)

If you start FUD, every channel will delete your reply..... #LPC had seen a lot of FUD from day one and its still growing steadily and supported by the community Because everyone know DEV is working hard.
who else read the news about LIGHTPAY COIN
first stage of partnership with University of Central Florida!!! This is a good move to think about.

Does it mean you can use Lightpaycoin for payment for tuition fees at the university of central Florida?

Not exactly at the moment, but according to the announcement, it is in line with the implementation of contactless payments using NFC (Near Field Communication) technology on phones Androide and IOS, as well as the installation and launch of the first ATMs in the US. Best programmers from this University will work for improve LPC blockchain and other functions. This should give LPC investors a strong hope to hold on for the future of LPC. or don't you see it in this light?
Activity: 504
Merit: 251
first stage of partnership with University of Central Florida!!! This is a good move to think about.

Does it mean you can use Lightpaycoin for payment for tuition fees at the university of central Florida?
Activity: 170
Why you protect this scammer? soon he hide with your BTC and leave you his shitcoin), One times he done, and I think second time he will done, because he is Scammer, ATM never be, When he was BANQ dev he told all, than he working very hard and now he working very hard))) that create new scam coin. Be carefull he need only your BTC
Where did you get information that Light Pay Coin team are the same as of BanQ project?
Could you give me original sources did you get it, please.
Activity: 126
Very good  Announcement from DEV. It's going to take #LPC to the next level for sure

"LPC and UCF (University of Central Florida) will cooperate in the implementation of contactless payments using NFC (Near Field Communication) technology on phones Android and IOS, as well as the installation and launch of the first ATMs in the US. Best programmers from this University will work for improve LPC blockchain and other functions."
That's very good news nice to see our project is growing everyday 😊
Why you protect this scammer? soon he hide with your BTC and leave you his shitcoin), One times he done, and I think second time he will done, because he is Scammer, ATM never be, When he was BANQ dev he told all, than he working very hard and now he working very hard))) that create new scam coin. Be carefull he need only your BTC
Activity: 148
How much better to have coins to use stacking? How much to divide?

50 LPC , if you have 50 in one wallet you Will get 1 stake per day. I read it in Discord
It will change over time when more masternodes activated in Light Pay Coin network.
More active masternodes, harder to find blocks and get staking rewards for small stakers.
Activity: 140

50 LPC , if you have 50 in one wallet you Will get 1 stake per day. I read it in Discord
Very good  Announcement from DEV. It's going to take #LPC to the next level for sure

"LPC and UCF (University of Central Florida) will cooperate in the implementation of contactless payments using NFC (Near Field Communication) technology on phones Android and IOS, as well as the installation and launch of the first ATMs in the US. Best programmers from this University will work for improve LPC blockchain and other functions."
Activity: 13
I hope this ICO will be useful. Good vision, vigilant activity, impeccably website.
Activity: 126

You can start with any amount I'm doing shared mn of 30 LPC
Activity: 18
Jump to: