Pages:
Author

Topic: ✅ [ANN] LIGHTPAYCOIN LPC ⭐ MASTERNODES ✅ POS ⭐ MNO AND CRYPTOBRIDGE LISTED ✅ - page 88. (Read 90904 times)

Activity: 20
Merit: 0
Does the current Bitcoin price include lost numbers? And how much will the estimated bitcoin cost in the future?
Activity: 476
Merit: 100
Activity: 168
i wanna buy some lpc for 35k
Unfortunately you can't price is double than that
Activity: 12
Here's the deal, you make a masternode sh*tcoin with no new innovation, bringing nothing new to the table, just like every other masternode sh*tcoin based on the BTC codebase with some DASH or PIVX mixed in, or both. BUT you have a partnership with University of Central Florida. Ok cool, good for you, shill your sh*tcoin and do your moneygrab, or try and keep your price up for awhile and let all your masternodes make you some money. Whatever.
BUT...BUT....!!!! Do it twice, while being super effing lazy about it... (look at the LightPayCoin website, then look at the Logis Coin website). Thats what really pissed me off. Its like you aren't even trying anymore. Thats just god damn GREEDY and why both projects will fail sooner than later. This sh*tcoin madness can't come to an end soon enough.

Well said +1

They certainly are aggressive with the shill though, I'll give them that.. If only that collective energy could be turned toward actually creating something original and useful.  

Why did you waste your time.

It wouldn't be a waste if at least one person is saved from this SCAM.  

And why did you waste yours? Ah your isn't waste because by shilling here you will attract more investors on wich you can sell your rewards. Telling them BUY BUY and in the same time you selling.
BE CAREFULL ALL NEW INVESTORS!!!
Activity: 24
Activity: 21
do i need new wallet.dat to setup the second masternode?
Activity: 31
where i can talk to Damon Bryant

He is available in Discord as well.
Activity: 140
Activity: 17
where i can talk to Damon Bryant
Is there a known ETA on the KuCoin listing?
LIGHTPAY COMMUNITY

LIGHTPAY CURRENT SITUATION ON CRYPTOPIA

Activity: 20
my masternode is active with staking in one wallet. is it normal?
Activity: 126
Hey guys, good luck with night trading. im out  Cry
Thanks but I'm not trading on LPC I'm just doing shared node of few LPC

Hi. Which shared node are you using at the moment? Would you recommend any good one?

Hi im using simplepospool To sit intos shared MN. Heres my Link.  Thanks To use it. https://simplepospool.com/?ref=nagyricsi95
Is LPC listed on simplepospool?

Yes iT was listed
Wow LPC is listed on almost all mn services website's

Hi. Which shared node are you using at the moment? Would you recommend any good one?

Hi im using simplepospool To sit intos shared MN. Heres my Link.  Thanks To use it. https://simplepospool.com/?ref=nagyricsi95

Yes iT was listed
Activity: 126

LIGHTPAY COMMUNITY

LIGHTPAY CMC TODAY´S PRICE

I just saw this news on LPC Announcement.

"Great news! People are talking about us. We have been approached by a vice president at Fox Business Network to do a segment on one of their shows.  The show will also have distribution on Bloomberg.  Given our fast growth and youth in the cryptocurrency space, the team wants to know your thoughts: Do you support us going on the Fox Business Network?  Y for Yes and N for No. Huh"

I like it and voted yes!! Please go and vote yes if you like it.

Pls share link ,it will be easier for users to vote.

Do we have to register?
Activity: 3

Activity: 364

"Great news! People are talking about us. We have been approached by a vice president at Fox Business Network to do a segment on one of their shows.  The show will also have distribution on Bloomberg.  Given our fast growth and youth in the cryptocurrency space, the team wants to know your thoughts: Do you support us going on the Fox Business Network?  Y for Yes and N for No. Huh"

Get registered at https://discord.gg/HrF3Ekc or just join if already registerd and look at #announcements
Activity: 94

Pages:
Jump to: