Pages:
Author

Topic: ✅ [ANN] LIGHTPAYCOIN LPC ⭐ MASTERNODES ✅ POS ⭐ MNO AND CRYPTOBRIDGE LISTED ✅ - page 90. (Read 90904 times)

Activity: 140
Merit: 0
we rising again!
Yes we are soon we will hit 100k sat and then 150k

After that Bloomberg tv show we Will hit 200k
Activity: 378
Merit: 3
High daily profit for LPC investors despite the current price. Now is time to buy more and more LPC. Did you read the announcement of FOX news contacting LPC/LGS team? When more investors come in after the show, price may never come this cheap.
With LPC and LGS attracting FOX news, I believe after the show, more investors will be take big place in LPC and LGS. Now, it is important to buy before the Wall street investors grab more and the LPC goes far up again.
Hey guys, good luck with night trading. im out  Cry
Thanks but I'm not trading on LPC I'm just doing shared node of few LPC

Hi. Which shared node are you using at the moment? Would you recommend any good one?

MNforAll is there, stake united is also offering the service, grand master node. You can check the shared Node channel of LPC discord server.
I like MNforALL their service is too good stakeunited also not bad

I like MNfor all too. For Stake united, delay for 24 hours for withdrawal of coin can be worked on and maybe reduced to 12 hours. I like that LPC and LGS is listed on stake united.
Activity: 168

Hi. Which shared node are you using at the moment? Would you recommend any good one?

MNforAll is there, stake united is also offering the service, grand master node. You can check the shared Node channel of LPC discord server.
I like MNforALL their service is too good stakeunited also not bad

Activity: 126

Are you buying LPC? Are you having any plan to own new MN?
Activity: 24
I just saw this news on LPC Announcement.

"Great news! People are talking about us. We have been approached by a vice president at Fox Business Network to do a segment on one of their shows.  The show will also have distribution on Bloomberg.  Given our fast growth and youth in the cryptocurrency space, the team wants to know your thoughts: Do you support us going on the Fox Business Network?  Y for Yes and N for No. Huh"

I like it and voted yes!! Please go and vote yes if you like it.
Activity: 126
Woot 36% up and around 1m dollar's volume on CMC LPC to the moon
Activity: 21
Activity: 168
we rising again!
Yes we are soon we will hit 100k sat and then 150k
Activity: 26
Here's the deal, you make a masternode sh*tcoin with no new innovation, bringing nothing new to the table, just like every other masternode sh*tcoin based on the BTC codebase with some DASH or PIVX mixed in, or both. BUT you have a partnership with University of Central Florida. Ok cool, good for you, shill your sh*tcoin and do your moneygrab, or try and keep your price up for awhile and let all your masternodes make you some money. Whatever.
BUT...BUT....!!!! Do it twice, while being super effing lazy about it... (look at the LightPayCoin website, then look at the Logis Coin website). Thats what really pissed me off. Its like you aren't even trying anymore. Thats just god damn GREEDY and why both projects will fail sooner than later. This sh*tcoin madness can't come to an end soon enough.
LIGHTPAY COMMUNITY

FROM LIGHTPAY TEAM

Great news!
People are talking about us. We have been approached by a vice president at Fox Business Network to do a segment on one of their shows. 
The show will also have distribution on Bloomberg. 
Given our fast growth and youth in the cryptocurrency space, the team wants to know your thoughts:
Do you support us going on the Fox Business Network? 
Y for Yes and N for No.

PLEASE GO TO OUR DISCORD AND VOTE

http://i63.tinypic.com/2qjc3g3.png

Please everyone vote.
Activity: 17
Activity: 476
Merit: 100
LIGHTPAY COMMUNITY

FROM LIGHTPAY TEAM

Great news!
People are talking about us. We have been approached by a vice president at Fox Business Network to do a segment on one of their shows. 
The show will also have distribution on Bloomberg. 
Given our fast growth and youth in the cryptocurrency space, the team wants to know your thoughts:
Do you support us going on the Fox Business Network? 
Y for Yes and N for No.

PLEASE GO TO OUR DISCORD AND VOTE

Activity: 18
what is the main reason LPC went up in price? supply & demand? Or was there an event or a new development in the project?

read WP and make your decision. you won't get any reason from these trolls around your message)))
LPC rank is now 478 on coinmarketcap
Rank now up and i'm happy to see LPC rank 478 on coinmaketcap.

2 weeks before  # 350.
Pages:
Jump to: