Pages:
Author

Topic: ✅ [ANN] LIGHTPAYCOIN LPC ⭐ MASTERNODES ✅ POS ⭐ MNO AND CRYPTOBRIDGE LISTED ✅ - page 89. (Read 90904 times)

Activity: 78
Merit: 0
Is this a potential project? I see a lot of people praising this project. It seems a lot of people have bought LPC and its price is rising. I think this is a good time to develop the project. How is your project development plan? If you have a good development project then LPC will be more popular and buy more, which is very beneficial for you. I think you should advertise LPC in many places so that it can reach more people. Have you had the strategy to compete with other strong opponents?
Activity: 140
Here's the deal, you make a masternode sh*tcoin with no new innovation, bringing nothing new to the table, just like every other masternode sh*tcoin based on the BTC codebase with some DASH or PIVX mixed in, or both. BUT you have a partnership with University of Central Florida. Ok cool, good for you, shill your sh*tcoin and do your moneygrab, or try and keep your price up for awhile and let all your masternodes make you some money. Whatever.
BUT...BUT....!!!! Do it twice, while being super effing lazy about it... (look at the LightPayCoin website, then look at the Logis Coin website). Thats what really pissed me off. Its like you aren't even trying anymore. Thats just god damn GREEDY and why both projects will fail sooner than later. This sh*tcoin madness can't come to an end soon enough.

Well said +1

They certainly are aggressive with the shill though, I'll give them that.. If only that collective energy could be turned toward actually creating something original and useful.  

Why did you waste your time.
Activity: 26
Here's the deal, you make a masternode sh*tcoin with no new innovation, bringing nothing new to the table, just like every other masternode sh*tcoin based on the BTC codebase with some DASH or PIVX mixed in, or both. BUT you have a partnership with University of Central Florida. Ok cool, good for you, shill your sh*tcoin and do your moneygrab, or try and keep your price up for awhile and let all your masternodes make you some money. Whatever.
BUT...BUT....!!!! Do it twice, while being super effing lazy about it... (look at the LightPayCoin website, then look at the Logis Coin website). Thats what really pissed me off. Its like you aren't even trying anymore. Thats just god damn GREEDY and why both projects will fail sooner than later. This sh*tcoin madness can't come to an end soon enough.

Well said +1

They certainly are aggressive with the shill though, I'll give them that.. If only that collective energy could be turned toward actually creating something original and useful.  
Activity: 140
LPC TO the moon!
LPC price now down.hope LPC going next month to the moon. Grin

I belive LPC Lets Wait and SEe.
Activity: 168
LPC current status  (  Crypto Bridge )

Last 24 hr Volume - 85.17k LPC / 62.684 BTC

Buy order              - TOTAL:      23.43733261 (BTC)

Sell Order              -  TOTAL:    11,462.9153509 (LPC)

Current Price          -  0.00064132 BTC
Wow on cryptobridge volume and buyer's are too good
Activity: 266
LPC current status  (  Crypto Bridge )

Last 24 hr Volume - 85.17k LPC / 62.684 BTC

Buy order              - TOTAL:      23.43733261 (BTC)

Sell Order              -  TOTAL:    11,462.9153509 (LPC)

Current Price          -  0.00064132 BTC
Activity: 252
Now LPC price is 0.00062 BTC and price down -1.82% at cryptobrige.
Activity: 126
LPC is simply holding value pretty well despite market fluctuations. And with a ROI of 745%, it could give amazing return even in short time! I think I am quite impressed.
i'm also impressed LPC coin price but now, price down.Hope LPC price up again that's why now i'm hold my LPC.
LPC price is now increasing
Activity: 462
Merit: 16
Last day trading volume:
- 63 BTC at Crypto Bridge
- 25 BTC at Coinexchange.io
- 7 BTC at Escodex
more than 95 BTC in total.
very impressive volume at cryptobrige.hope volume will more increase soon.
Last day trading volume:
- 63 BTC at Crypto Bridge
- 25 BTC at Coinexchange.io
- 7 BTC at Escodex
more than 95 BTC in total.
Every exchange site have very good price now.
LPC is simply holding value pretty well despite market fluctuations. And with a ROI of 745%, it could give amazing return even in short time! I think I am quite impressed.
i'm also impressed LPC coin price but now, price down.Hope LPC price up again that's why now i'm hold my LPC.
LPC is 8.59% up in last 24h
Good price up LPC coin.hope price will more up soon.
LPC TO the moon!
LPC price now down.hope LPC going next month to the moon. Grin
we rising again!
Yeah mate LPC will rising again.hope hit again 110k sat.
LIGHTPAY COMMUNITY

FROM LIGHTPAY TEAM

Great news!
People are talking about us. We have been approached by a vice president at Fox Business Network to do a segment on one of their shows.  
The show will also have distribution on Bloomberg.  
Given our fast growth and youth in the cryptocurrency space, the team wants to know your thoughts:
Do you support us going on the Fox Business Network?  
Y for Yes and N for No.

PLEASE GO TO OUR DISCORD AND VOTE

ok will voted there.please everyone vote their for LPC bright future.
Activity: 281
Merit: 108
Crypto Enthusiast, Crypto Critic
Activity: 126
copper member
Activity: 48
Lightpaycoin (LPC) has been approached by the FOX business network to appear on a show with distribution to Bloomberg! Get in while you can! A rare gem in the masternode world.
Activity: 12
BUT...BUT....!!!! Do it twice, while being super effing lazy about it. (Look at the LightPayCoin website, then look at the Logis Coin website). Fool me once, shame on me, fool me twice.. Thats just god damn GREEDY and why both projects will fail sooner than later. But F#*K the end to this sh*tcoin madness can't come soon enough.

Well said +1
Activity: 12
One more time, Logiscoin and Light Pay Coin stood at the top 2 positions in Crypto Bridge exchange.
The LPC recovered very very good from its drops about two days ago to nearly 50k satoshi.

This Is not a recover. Lps is pumped again by devs same account make buy and sell to pump the price. In the end of the week we will see new investors losed money and early ones more rich. hahah

http://i65.tinypic.com/5djp8g.png

http://i64.tinypic.com/50fkhe.png

In discord channel all new investors are kindly helped  by  all early investors and moderators to buy coins in one of the exchanges. To all that want to invest in LPC look http://cryptofresh.com/u/karry86 and http://bts.ai/market/BRIDGE.LPC_BRIDGE.BTC this is the account that pumps the price.

TRUE 100% 3 or 4 accounts including karry86 are pumping up the volume. buy volume is fake as well as trading volume. i witnessed it many times a day

And so many peoples here are paid to post everyday 'good news' and scam new commers as we are N1 buy buy.... it's so ridiculous
Pages:
Jump to: