Pages:
Author

Topic: ✅ [ANN] LIGHTPAYCOIN LPC ⭐ MASTERNODES ✅ POS ⭐ MNO AND CRYPTOBRIDGE LISTED ✅ - page 93. (Read 90904 times)

copper member
Activity: 57
Merit: 0
I did not understand anything from the webinar.
What's happening?
Activity: 140
Here is yesterday's webinar providing an explanation for the current price action and other updates.  It is important to see how our current reward phases are creating downward price pressure for LPC.  Once again, we will experience this downward price pressure for the next couple weeks until the LPC block rewards impose scarcity in the market by decreasing MN and POS rewards: https://youtu.be/6ucCBRm8dGo

Oh nice. I would have to listen to this all through to the end and know the plans and development and what to expect in the next couple of days.
Activity: 266
Activity: 126
Here is yesterday's webinar providing an explanation for the current price action and other updates.  It is important to see how our current reward phases are creating downward price pressure for LPC.  Once again, we will experience this downward price pressure for the next couple weeks until the LPC block rewards impose scarcity in the market by decreasing MN and POS rewards: https://youtu.be/6ucCBRm8dGo
Activity: 1020
Merit: 391
LPC giving 762% is an excellent ROI number. What other investment can get you such good returns? And the best part is that you don't even have to wait a year. You can buy now and get 127% ROI in just 2 MONTHS! Imagine doing that with a larger investment. 27% of 1M in 2months is still 270k in profit.

LPC is truly an exceptional investment. The best time to buy is NOW.
Of course, current estimated ROI is high, extremely high ATM.
It will certainly decrease over time.
however, one of the most interesting things related to LPC project is this one has very stable high ROI for masternodes.

If development continues, a high ROI can be maintained. I saw many masternode coins go dowin in ROI once development stalls and investors and traders lose interet.

Consequently it is natural to experience a decline in ROI and as mentioned, there may be a lack of interest several fronts in relation to the project. So for this not to happen a transparency in the steps and in the project in general is essential for a healthy health in the ROI. We can spend hours arguing on the subject but to gain time a logic definition is necessary.
LPC giving 762% is an excellent ROI number. What other investment can get you such good returns? And the best part is that you don't even have to wait a year. You can buy now and get 127% ROI in just 2 MONTHS! Imagine doing that with a larger investment. 27% of 1M in 2months is still 270k in profit.

however, one of the most interesting things related to LPC project is this one has very stable high ROI for masternodes.

If development continues, a high ROI can be maintained. I saw many masternode coins go dowin in ROI once development stalls and investors and traders lose interet.
When new investors will come mn rewards will decrease and then price will go up
Activity: 105
Merit: 20

LPC last 24h volume is $610,752 waiting to touch 1m daily volume Cheesy
Don't worry it will reach daily volume 1m $ soon

When the rewards decrease Sure we Will reach

Yup and thanks to fudders price is very low for a project like this, the good thing is, we can buy cheap because soon price goes up again.

Buy while you can. Take advantage of the current market price. Before Saturday price above $6 and travel back to high price. Ask for me LPC address if my buy signal work for you.
Activity: 476
Merit: 100

Yup and thanks to fudders price is very low for a project like this, the good thing is, we can buy cheap because soon price goes up again.
Activity: 168
Don't worry it will reach daily volume 1m $ soon
Activity: 378
Merit: 3
Hold hold hold soon LPC is going to moon

Fear of the market play down will make a lot of people sell of their asset. What happens few days soon when price go up? Their asset will be in another wise investor's hand and those who sold will have no LPC again. Kick fear out and hold LPC. that's my kind input. DYOR.
Please take it easy all you guys.
Current down movements of Light Pay Coin are simply corrections.
After correction finished, LPC will move to where it deserves.

I agree. I am not worried at all about the price down because I know within few days, the price will recover and fly up to it valuable price.
Activity: 476
Merit: 100
Yeah, I guess the whole Light Pay Coin community have waited for the week webinar.
LIGHTPAY COMMUNITY

FROM LIGHTPAY TEAM

Tune in to the Grey Jabasi podcast http://www.greyjabesi.com/ as I will be a guest on the show tomorrow, 23Aug, talking about our work in LPC/LGS.

Grey has interviewed cryptocurrency personalities like Peter Saddington and Bitcoin Jesus, Roger Ver of Bitcoin Cash. The time of the podcast will be at 1400 GMT -7, PST.

Moreover, it is perfect time to buy more Light Pay Coin when it dropped dramatically to nearly $1 or around 50k satoshi, ATM.

Where did you see your price of $1? That's crazy mate! Current price is about $3.5 at the moment. And that's far from $1 and I don't see LPC dropping to $1. So if you are buying, buy now. Don't think it will drop to $1.

To 1 usd? That will never happen, im sure.

Buy buy buy. After interview of LPC CEO today with Greg. New investors, price will thrust up and you can't imagine what profit you will make if you buy more now.
You are very very right my friend, hope investors see the LightPay potential, im sure they will see.
Hold hold hold soon LPC is going to moon
Activity: 168

Early Investors in LPC project had long recovered all initial investment and now enjoying profit despite the current market situations. At at July when LPC was above $10-11 investors were earning around $300+ daily which later reduced but still fair enough.
Yeah early investor's are recovered their investment and now playing with profit
Activity: 378
Merit: 3

Early Investors in LPC project had long recovered all initial investment and now enjoying profit despite the current market situations. At at July when LPC was above $10-11 investors were earning around $300+ daily which later reduced but still fair enough.
LPC rank is now 478 on coinmarketcap
Pages:
Jump to: