Pages:
Author

Topic: ✅ [ANN] LIGHTPAYCOIN LPC ⭐ MASTERNODES ✅ POS ⭐ MNO AND CRYPTOBRIDGE LISTED ✅ - page 95. (Read 90904 times)

Activity: 266
Merit: 0
are people dumping on the purpose?

This is the message from CEO of LPC   "  Be advised that in less than 48 hours, we will be entering our  last and final phase of increasing block rewards, Phase 12.  The most recent phase of block reward (Phase 11) has led to more supply being added to the market week over week, approximately 1%. Instead of being added to the MN lockup rate, this 1% increase in supply has been added to the ~5% circulating supply being traded on exchanges, i.e., a 20% increase overall.  This 20% increase in supply on exchanges has contributed to the downward price pressure we are experiencing (i.e., more supply given a similar demand yields a lower price).  This downward price pressure will continue for the next couple weeks until rewards begin to decrease for stakers and MN holders.  This eventually will remove the over supply of LPC from the market and create scarcity. This is a micro-level analysis, which excludes macro conditions (i.e., the general bearish cryptomarket conditions and the overall increase in BTC market dominance relative to alt coins). "
Activity: 140
what coin was LPC forked from? PIVX?

IT didnt forked from any other coin. IT is independent.
Activity: 18
what coin was LPC forked from? PIVX?
Activity: 1020
Merit: 391
The project is good and tends to be great even with the low price. Now we must have our foot on the floor down in this red market and we should also be consistent with reality. So the only way to ward off this moment of downfall is adhesion of the mass, capable of fighting moment and negative thinking.

Remembering what it is to reflect. Smiley
Activity: 24
Activity: 126
why is the Price so Dumping, i dont understand the Poeple,  its a great Project, I hodl and buy more
This is the great project no doubts and you don't worry about the price because soon we are going to moon
Activity: 154
I have a feeling that the current masternodes will be unlocked in the next few days. I'm really looking forward to this.
Activity: 33
why is the Price so Dumping, i dont understand the Poeple,  its a great Project, I hodl and buy more
Activity: 476
Merit: 100
when will we reach price back? soon!

Don't worry, very soon everything will be alright.

Obviously people that are so concerned about the price are sellers, otherwise they'd be happy to buy low.

Stop selling low and price will rise again Smiley
Activity: 168
Hey. When the logo and wallet for Android finally arrive, I'm looking forward to these updates?
Activity: 266

Don't worry, very soon everything will be alright.

No. May be its because of current Market price.

Funny question. But instead of ask, take advantage of the dip and buy like you never did.
Activity: 21
Activity: 126
Soon very aoon just wait and watch
Activity: 29
Hi friends!

Lightpaycoin is now listed on Bitgur price index - https://bitgur.com/coin/LPC! You can add it to customizable watchlist and create advanced price alerts.

Coin Tracking
There is Coin Tracking Alert in Bitgur Alerts. Add it once and you will receive important information about Lightpaycoin. Price change, unusual volume, new listings, general news, and events.

We can send notifications by telegram, e-mail or browser push notification. You will find Coin Tracking alert in our alerting system.
URL: https://bitgur.com/alerts

Volume Profile and trends
We have a unique financial chart called Volume Profile. This tool is indispensable for determining resistance and support levels.
URL: https://bitgur.com/coin/LPC/chart

Customizable watchlist
You can create your custom cryptocurrency watchlist using 35 financial indicators or charts and select their display order in the table.
URL: https://bitgur.com/watchlist

Modern-style website widget
You can add our awesome widget. URL: https://bitgur.com/widgets

I just checked and didn't see this announcement on the official announcement channel of LPC on discord. Can anyone confirm if this is scam? Or are funds safe?
Activity: 378
Merit: 3
there have been countless announcement on the LPC discord server that LIGHTPAY COIN BLOCKCHAIN WORKS CORRECTLY AND WITHOUT PROBLEMS!!!

Don't give in to provocation! We again checked the LPC blockchain, the LPC blockchain is not hacked!

If you have irrefutable evidence please provide them before raising panic.

LPC blockchain is safe, and hackers can't steal coins from LPC MN holders!
Activity: 168
LPC will hit 200k sat in next few days
Is the link for the youtube session already available?

Where can this link looked up?

Tomorrow they Will post the link.
Pages:
Jump to: