Pages:
Author

Topic: ✅ [ANN] LIGHTPAYCOIN LPC ⭐ MASTERNODES ✅ POS ⭐ MNO AND CRYPTOBRIDGE LISTED ✅ - page 94. (Read 90904 times)

Activity: 784
Merit: 282
Now LPC annual roi is around 815%
Actual ROI is 762.36% by MNO   

LPC giving 762% is an excellent ROI number. What other investment can get you such good returns? And the best part is that you don't even have to wait a year. You can buy now and get 127% ROI in just 2 MONTHS! Imagine doing that with a larger investment. 27% of 1M in 2months is still 270k in profit.

LPC is truly an exceptional investment. The best time to buy is NOW.
Activity: 140
Merit: 0
Activity: 364
Merit: 100
Activity: 126
Activity: 168

ROI is changed. Is iT good for current situation.
ROI is changing everyday and always good roi

ROI is changed. Is iT good for current situation.
Activity: 378
Merit: 3
Yeah, I guess the whole Light Pay Coin community have waited for the week webinar.
LIGHTPAY COMMUNITY

FROM LIGHTPAY TEAM

Tune in to the Grey Jabasi podcast http://www.greyjabesi.com/ as I will be a guest on the show tomorrow, 23Aug, talking about our work in LPC/LGS.

Grey has interviewed cryptocurrency personalities like Peter Saddington and Bitcoin Jesus, Roger Ver of Bitcoin Cash. The time of the podcast will be at 1400 GMT -7, PST.

Moreover, it is perfect time to buy more Light Pay Coin when it dropped dramatically to nearly $1 or around 50k satoshi, ATM.

Where did you see your price of $1? That's crazy mate! Current price is about $3.5 at the moment. And that's far from $1 and I don't see LPC dropping to $1. So if you are buying, buy now. Don't think it will drop to $1.

To 1 usd? That will never happen, im sure.

Buy buy buy. After interview of LPC CEO today with Greg. New investors, price will thrust up and you can't imagine what profit you will make if you buy more now.
Activity: 476
Yeah, I guess the whole Light Pay Coin community have waited for the week webinar.
LIGHTPAY COMMUNITY

FROM LIGHTPAY TEAM

Tune in to the Grey Jabasi podcast http://www.greyjabesi.com/ as I will be a guest on the show tomorrow, 23Aug, talking about our work in LPC/LGS.

Grey has interviewed cryptocurrency personalities like Peter Saddington and Bitcoin Jesus, Roger Ver of Bitcoin Cash. The time of the podcast will be at 1400 GMT -7, PST.

Moreover, it is perfect time to buy more Light Pay Coin when it dropped dramatically to nearly $1 or around 50k satoshi, ATM.

Where did you see your price of $1? That's crazy mate! Current price is about $3.5 at the moment. And that's far from $1 and I don't see LPC dropping to $1. So if you are buying, buy now. Don't think it will drop to $1.

To 1 usd? That will never happen, im sure.
LIGHTPAY COMMUNITY

FROM LIGHTPAY TEAM

http://i63.tinypic.com/2qjc3g3.png

If there is a good time to buy, is now, current price isn´t the correct and fair for LIGHTPAY, everybody knows that, even those seeling for free ( cheap ),
so, buy and HOLD is the right thing to do now, period!
Activity: 378
Merit: 3
I am waiting to listen to Grey Jabasi interview LPC Dev today in his podcast http://www.greyjabesi.com.   let's the what's going to happen next to LPC and LGS.
What will happen after LPC will reach their maximum supply? And how much time it will take to reach maximum supply
In fact, main reason of price drop is too high block rewards, which cause supply higher than demand. It's obviously better to decrease block reward to improve current situation.

This is the time for us to buy Some coins and Hold
Activity: 364
In fact, main reason of price drop is too high block rewards, which cause supply higher than demand. It's obviously better to decrease block reward to improve current situation.
Activity: 18
LPC current status  (  Crypto Bridge )

Last 24 hr Volume - 58.16k LPC / 34.135 BTC

Buy order              - TOTAL:     17.23259105 (BTC)

Sell Order              -  TOTAL:    11,288.5217989 (LPC)

Current Price          -  0.00053033 BTC

Buy order is just 9 BTC. others are fake volume(mlns of coins at 8sat and lower)
LIGHTPAY COMMUNITY

FROM LIGHTPAY TEAM

LIGHTPAY COMMUNITY

FROM LIGHTPAY TEAM

Be advised that in less than 48 hours, we will be entering our last and final phase of increasing block rewards, Phase 12.

The most recent phase of block reward (Phase 11) has led to more supply being added to the market week over week, approximately 1%.

Instead of being added to the MN lockup rate, this 1% increase in supply has been added to the ~5% circulating supply being traded on exchanges, i.e., a 20% increase overall.

This 20% increase in supply on exchanges has contributed to the downward price pressure we are experiencing (i.e., more supply given a similar demand yields a lower price).

This downward price pressure will continue for the next couple weeks until rewards begin to decrease for stakers and MN holders.

This eventually will remove the over supply of LPC from the market and create scarcity.

This is a micro-level analysis, which excludes macro conditions (i.e., the general bearish cryptomarket conditions and the overall increase in BTC market dominance relative to alt coins).

Activity: 266
LPC current status  (  Crypto Bridge )

Last 24 hr Volume - 58.16k LPC / 34.135 BTC

Buy order              - TOTAL:     17.23259105 (BTC)

Sell Order              -  TOTAL:    11,288.5217989 (LPC)

Current Price          -  0.00053033 BTC
are people dumping on the purpose?

This is the message from CEO of LPC   "  Be advised that in less than 48 hours, we will be entering our  last and final phase of increasing block rewards, Phase 12.  The most recent phase of block reward (Phase 11) has led to more supply being added to the market week over week, approximately 1%. Instead of being added to the MN lockup rate, this 1% increase in supply has been added to the ~5% circulating supply being traded on exchanges, i.e., a 20% increase overall.  This 20% increase in supply on exchanges has contributed to the downward price pressure we are experiencing (i.e., more supply given a similar demand yields a lower price).  This downward price pressure will continue for the next couple weeks until rewards begin to decrease for stakers and MN holders.  This eventually will remove the over supply of LPC from the market and create scarcity. This is a micro-level analysis, which excludes macro conditions (i.e., the general bearish cryptomarket conditions and the overall increase in BTC market dominance relative to alt coins). "

Very good answer for The question about LPC price.
Pages:
Jump to: