Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] LINDA-PoW/PoS-99% APR- MASTERNODE-MULTI-WALLET - page 25. (Read 95170 times)

Activity: 112
Merit: 10
I say Hello :)
MS in this coin is very expensive.
And because there is a possibility that there is a fake developer, I think I will move to another MS.
Activity: 1344
Merit: 252
Damn, it's just some kind of invasion of newbies here and all willing to make advises to dev Shocked Just get off the dev you stupid newbie accounts or i let the dogs out at you, do not bother dev doing his work  Angry
Activity: 84
@TidusQQ

Can you facilitate a contact between me and that guy you were talking to on the screenshot? I would like to talk to him and see if we can fix this together. If there was/is a fake dev trying to rip people off we can still fix things for everyone and make this work.

You will be wasting your time to do so if you thinking you want to take over the coin. Despite the post/,update we are making to let people know we are working to resolve the issue still you did not appreciate it. You want us to promise you heaven and either, right?
Why are you so aggressive? I said if you are a "fake dev". If not all is fine. I am certainly not planing to waste my time. Just fix the issues and everything will be fine.
lol handbags at dawn
Activity: 4
Merit: 0
@TidusQQ

Can you facilitate a contact between me and that guy you were talking to on the screenshot? I would like to talk to him and see if we can fix this together. If there was/is a fake dev trying to rip people off we can still fix things for everyone and make this work.

You will be wasting your time to do so if you thinking you want to take over the coin. Despite the post/,update we are making to let people know we are working to resolve the issue still you did not appreciate it. You want us to promise you heaven and either, right?
Why are you so aggressive? I said if you are a "fake dev". If not all is fine. I am certainly not planing to waste my time. Just fix the issues and everything will be fine.
Why at http://lindaminingpool.ddns.net/index.php?page=statistics&action=pool all block links linked to http://explorer.litecoin.net ? And all show that Block not found.
Example - Block 30095
Activity: 179
Merit: 100
@TidusQQ

The issue here is that the community found a fix and you are not willing to try it. We arent asking for heaven and earth but we are asking you to take some help because you seem to just repeat the same shit over and over again without doing shit. Literally the masternode problem has been going on for 2 weeks with blatant issues in the code that you dont seem to be interesting in fixing.

I did not expect to see you here again because you claim to dump this coin and the thread and never to return out of announce and jealousy of the premine the founders have, but you are here again. For what ?

When we say we have already found solution and will update the community, doubting Thomases still want you to pamper them individually. I see.
Activity: 336
50 billion supply. wow.
When would that be a dollar each?
Is this charity?
I see here people getting trapped.
Activity: 46
@TidusQQ

The issue here is that the community found a fix and you are not willing to try it. We arent asking for heaven and earth but we are asking you to take some help because you seem to just repeat the same shit over and over again without doing shit. Literally the masternode problem has been going on for 2 weeks with blatant issues in the code that you dont seem to be interesting in fixing.

Activity: 179
@TidusQQ

Activity: 39
@TidusQQ

As I said, conversation took place on discord server. You may approach him there. There's a link to the channel. https://discord.gg/UUf4aWr

Think need to lower amount coin for masternode, 30M is a too expensive thought.

a newbie with some "proofs"... Jesus...

"A newbie with some proofs ... Jesus..."

Well, you can think whatever you want. I already said, make your own conclusions.

I'm not telling how you should think. Just shared something which people would appreciate to know before investing.
Activity: 1344
Merit: 252
Think need to lower amount coin for masternode, 30M is a too expensive thought.

a newbie with some "proofs"... Jesus...
@TidusQQ

Activity: 39
If I was you I would take the time to properly read what comes next.

Is this coin an scam? Look at the screenshots and take your own conclusions.

This conversation took place on #masternodes channel on discord, where the "dev"(which isn't a dev because can't code) refusees to be. You can double check in there if you think those are fake.
Activity: 364
spattered throughout the golden ethers
$LINDA at 7 sats haha.

LindacoinHODLERS.com ?
Activity: 29
screenshots or it doesn't exist, that all I can say, every one of you bitching haven't offered a shred of evidence one way or the other...
Activity: 28
Guys be extremely careful.. Developer give me some clarification, why is there an IRC-backdoor in your QT wallet?
Why are you ignoring my question "quickdeal"? "Trojan.win32.IRCbot.avdi" is not a "false-positive".  Who are the devs you are claiming to be in your "team"?

Guys, that is no IRC backdoor- this coin is using IRC to find further nodes to sync from. A common practice in many many other coins!
Activity: 28
Activity: 168
KASPERSKY detects Virus in Wallet. Scam

Your obviously friends with or you are Neurolicious looking at your repsonse history. Quit the FUD. I've already ran it twice on multiple AV's and havent even got a false positive. There is no backdoor trojan.

Yeah. Nothing on my end neither. Tested with KIS, Avira and Bitdefender.
Activity: 13

Your obviously friends with or you are Neurolicious looking at your repsonse history. Quit the FUD. I've already ran it twice on multiple AV's and havent even got a false positive. There is no backdoor trojan.
Activity: 68
Pages:
Jump to: