Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] LINDA-PoW/PoS-99% APR- MASTERNODE-MULTI-WALLET ( NEW THREAD) - page 28. (Read 111510 times)

copper member
Activity: 96
Merit: 0
Soon there will be an excellent growth of the coin, after adding to other exchanges

On which exchanges will Linda be added and when?
Activity: 12
Soon there will be an excellent growth of the coin, after adding to other exchanges
Activity: 322
Merit: 10
investing & spending money at the Darico heart terminal of the Darico Ecosystem can provide the best solution in bitcoin game that can improve my economy.
Activity: 36
Linda V2 Announcement Live Q&A:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IPTd3bN_LhU

Can you explain some main content? My english too bad  Huh Huh
copper member
Activity: 96
Something quite sad Linda. When is the good news?
Activity: 240
Merit: 10
Activity: 36
Can anyone update current status?? I saw that Linda down price for 2 days. So scare Lips sealed Lips sealed . Didn't see any positive signal after Linda V2.
Activity: 6
Hello!
23.03.2018 transferred 49999.99 linda from the exchange cryptopia.co.nz. transaction c4ea4e2b8fb34599728568c391ca3be1b44bf6ffd0a4d242734f879c25b73446. The coin never came to the destination purse. where is it now to look for?
Activity: 146
Merit: 1
ok, i'm back from 2 week vacation and not up to date.
what is the actual status of the hard fork (which was supposed to take place on march 15th) and the announced airdrop?
how do we have to transfer the old coins to the new wallet?
please let me know what i have missed the last weeks.
Soon the linda will be added to other exchanges, it is necessary to buy while it is cheap
Activity: 21
Invested on 500k coins, believe in a good future.  Tongue
Activity: 90
per aspera ad astra
Yeah, you took the words right out of my mouth. V2 wallet is out on github. Great event for us. Hope the price of Linda will be higher and we all get more profit. By the way, inspite of btc crisis Linda did't lose grounds and that is a good sign for this token.
Merit: 2
per aspera ad astra
Cryptopia Exchange

Wallets fixed 10+ active connections

Yobit Exchange

update soon

Exchange Dev team contacted paid to have all issues fixed. ( they charge .2 btc for dev support tickets )

Nanex  Exchange added

Grin

BitFlip Exchange added

Grin

Nice to hear the wallet issues on the exchanges are being fixed, I hope withdrawals from the Bitflip will be activated right after new wallet release, because many people are interested in staking..
yeah! good news!
Linga go go 300 sat!!! Cheesy Wink
Activity: 21
Tell me, where can I download the new wallet?
Activity: 251
Merit: 101
Cryptopia Exchange

Yobit Exchange

update soon

Exchange Dev team contacted paid to have all issues fixed. ( they charge .2 btc for dev support tickets )

Nanex  Exchange added

Grin

BitFlip Exchange added

Grin

Nice to hear the wallet issues on the exchanges are being fixed, I hope withdrawals from the Bitflip will be activated right after new wallet release, because many people are interested in staking..
Soon the lindu will sell for 300 satosh!
Cкopo линдy пpoдaвaть бyдeм пo 300 caтoш!!! Grin
Activity: 179
Merit: 100
Why Linda V2?
You may be asking, why Linda V2? What changes have been made? and how does it affect my usage of Linda.

Read Here

https://www.linkedin.com/pulse/in-depth-look-lindav2-new-max-supply-jonah-glasgow/?published=t
Activity: 179
Merit: 100
Cryptopia Exchange

Yobit Exchange

update soon

Nanex  Exchange added

Grin

BitFlip Exchange added

Grin
Pages:
Jump to: