Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] LINDA-PoW/PoS-99% APR- MASTERNODE-MULTI-WALLET ( NEW THREAD) - page 31. (Read 111539 times)

Activity: 58
Merit: 0
Can you please check your website information.
This link:  http://coinspayments.net   goes nowhere.

So where do you want to register to get Merchant acceptance?

Thanks very much
Activity: 331
Merit: 105
Can somebody explain the sudden price spike in short? As I get it, it's because of Linda V2 release on March 31, which will basically decrease the total coin supply to 30B?
Activity: 459
Merit: 100
IMO!
If Linda will hit 28-30 sat in 24 hours, it will open way to 80-90 sat.
Anyway next  24 hours will be very important!
Price hit 29 sat on Pia and CE.
We need more trade"s volume for moving higher.
Price hit 30 sat on Pia. It's very good sign!
IMO!
Price hit 29 sat on Pia and CE.
We need more trade"s volume for moving higher.
Activity: 420
Activity: 17
give to Linda for 100 Satoshi, we buy everywhere and raise the price
Activity: 8
Linda 300s Incoming,easy jump considering all the news,burn MNs and promos going on atm.!! Grin Grin Grin
burn MNs?
What is it like?
legendary
Activity: 1190
Merit: 1000
I woke up every morning for the last two days and the coin kept on going up 20%.  Is this real?  very real.

It's real my friend, last news about lindaV2 & coin reduction bring positive wind
legendary
Activity: 1190
Merit: 1000
Good morning, the "LINDA" project has the possibility to make a "masternode" what I get with doing one and how do I mount it correctly?

Wait for LindaV2 wallet, the masternode requirement will decrease to 2million
Activity: 187
Linda 300s Incoming,easy jump considering all the news,burn MNs and promos going on atm.!! Grin Grin Grin
Activity: 8
waiting Linda in 100 sat  Grin Grin
Activity: 504
Merit: 109
I woke up every morning for the last two days and the coin kept on going up 20%.  Is this real?  very real.
IMO!
Activity: 217
Good morning, the "LINDA" project has the possibility to make a "masternode" what I get with doing one and how do I mount it correctly?
Activity: 686
Merit: 104
Wooow,

Linda is a great Proof of Stake coin! If you have a lot of Linda stake it in a pool.
i found some great big pool for coin staking here at: SimplePospool

You can choose to wait for the price getting upp upp upp or you can get more Free Linda daily! Staking in a pool goes faster than in your own wallet and the pool stakes are higher!

Shocked

are here people who are staking with there own wallet? Minting?

Thnx..

I staking the linda coin in my private wallet, I can't trust the new site for storage my coin, the website only 121 Days old, not safety in this time. 
Activity: 504
Merit: 109
this coin is mooning
Activity: 378
I have 5M of Lindas in Cryptopia. With this change on 31/3 what will happen?

Do I have to take any action?
Will Cryptopia do this automatically?
Will it be a swapp?
If so in what proportion?

Thanks in advance for the reply
I join the questions! And give, please, the answer in this thread
Activity: 378
Linda at 24 sats as of this time..somebody somewhere knows something that is not public, because I do not see any news on the website nor on this thread...anyone have any info on anything mentioned on Discord, Twitter, etc. that might shed some light? new exchange listing? or just the upcoming new wallet?

Linda has low volume and price. A single person can push it up actually.

yeah, but not this much...it's now at 27 sats, with $200k USD in additional volume on Cryptopia in the last 30 minutes...either major FOMO or somebody somewhere knows something

Yep, and that's exactly what happend in early January when the price went sky high for no reason at all.
Could be that somebody just wanted a lot of coin for whatever reason or could be that somebody knows something that public doesnt.
On cryptopia already quite large trading volumes. We are TOP2 on this indicator! 68 btc!
On yobit is already a good auction  Shocked
Activity: 5
I have 5M of Lindas in Cryptopia. With this change on 31/3 what will happen?

Do I have to take any action?
Will Cryptopia do this automatically?
Will it be a swapp?
If so in what proportion?

Thanks in advance for the reply
Hello

Please contact Admin on Telegram Group nickname is @LindaWhale

He will tell you how to do hard fork coin swap.

Thank you very much. I will do this.
Activity: 826
Merit: 500
Crypto Investor ;) @ Farmed Account Hunter
Linda at 24 sats as of this time..somebody somewhere knows something that is not public, because I do not see any news on the website nor on this thread...anyone have any info on anything mentioned on Discord, Twitter, etc. that might shed some light? new exchange listing? or just the upcoming new wallet?

Linda has low volume and price. A single person can push it up actually.

yeah, but not this much...it's now at 27 sats, with $200k USD in additional volume on Cryptopia in the last 30 minutes...either major FOMO or somebody somewhere knows something

Yep, and that's exactly what happend in early January when the price went sky high for no reason at all.
Could be that somebody just wanted a lot of coin for whatever reason or could be that somebody knows something that public doesnt.
Pages:
Jump to: