Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] LINDA-PoW/PoS-99% APR- MASTERNODE-MULTI-WALLET ( NEW THREAD) - page 32. (Read 111539 times)

Activity: 240
Merit: 10
Activity: 194
Merit: 0
Seems like bots are playing on cryptopia

Someone just crashed the price from 25 satoshi to 20

that's about 5 bitcoint worth, maybe even more

edit: down to 18 lol
Activity: 1
I have 5M of Lindas in Cryptopia. With this change on 31/3 what will happen?

Do I have to take any action?
Will Cryptopia do this automatically?
Will it be a swapp?
If so in what proportion?

Thanks in advance for the reply
Hello

Please contact Admin on Telegram Group nickname is @LindaWhale

He will tell you how to do hard fork coin swap.
Activity: 840
Merit: 267
Chad Hodler since 2013
i dont think you have to do anything..there was a swap/fork planned at one point, but as far as i know this has been cancelled after the developers reached an agreement with the coin owner..so the coins will not change/fork. What will change is the new wallet will have a 2M masternode requirement instead of 30M

So more inflation ahead?
Activity: 90
Merit: 2

Will it be a swapp?

i dont think you have to do anything..there was a swap/fork planned at one point, but as far as i know this has been cancelled after the developers reached an agreement with the coin owner..so the coins will not change/fork. What will change is the new wallet will have a 2M masternode requirement instead of 30M
Activity: 5

Will it be a swapp?

Activity: 21
Linda at 24 sats as of this time..somebody somewhere knows something that is not public, because I do not see any news on the website nor on this thread...anyone have any info on anything mentioned on Discord, Twitter, etc. that might shed some light? new exchange listing? or just the upcoming new wallet?
Check their account on Twitter @LindaProject all news are there.
Related to the imminent issuing of LindaV2 on March 31
Linda at 24 sats as of this time..somebody somewhere knows something that is not public, because I do not see any news on the website nor on this thread...anyone have any info on anything mentioned on Discord, Twitter, etc. that might shed some light? new exchange listing? or just the upcoming new wallet?

Linda has low volume and price. A single person can push it up actually.

yeah, but not this much...it's now at 27 sats, with $200k USD in additional volume on Cryptopia in the last 30 minutes...either major FOMO or somebody somewhere knows something
Activity: 462
Merit: 118

Linda has low volume and price. A single person can push it up actually.
Activity: 1132
Merit: 536
no need to panic like this, just report the post and it will be removed (mostly of course)
users around crypto are not kid anymore, they wont be scammed easily like this

agree...i did report the post...however, this "double your money back" scam has been making the rounds lately, and going by some cryptonews items I have read recently apparently many have fallen for it, so I just wanted to make sure nobody from the Linda community gets fooled by these scammers.

Thanks, it's amazing people fall for these  Huh

The incredible growth in Crypto in Dec/Jan fueled new level of gullible investors that buy coin and expect it to 10x overnight.
Do your research people before investing in anything. Scammers are out there in force to liberate your coin.

nice piece of advice, if everyone follows that no scammer can make profit anymore, always DO YOUR VERY OWN RESEARCH before investing or spending money anywhere, not only crypto
Activity: 826
Merit: 500
Crypto Investor ;) @ Farmed Account Hunter
no need to panic like this, just report the post and it will be removed (mostly of course)

agree...i did report the post...however, this "double your money back" scam has been making the rounds lately, and going by some cryptonews items I have read recently apparently many have fallen for it, so I just wanted to make sure nobody from the Linda community gets fooled by these scammers.

The incredible growth in Crypto in Dec/Jan fueled new level of gullible investors that buy coin and expect it to 10x overnight.
Do your research people before investing in anything. Scammers are out there in force to liberate your coin.
Activity: 126
Merit: 3
Yeah, could somebody provide info about the swap at 3/31? Is it 1:1? Where we need to keep our coins?
Activity: 4
Hi everyone. I have Lindacoins at Cryptopia. Do I have to do anything or what vill happen at the 31/3?
Or will my coins be swapped 1000:1?

Have a nice day everyone Grin
Activity: 615
Merit: 502

can linda hit 1$ in 2018? is possible? ... Smiley

yes, it's possible...anything is possible...but is it probable? highly unlikely, but you never know...you can stash away a few thousand coins for cheap, and resolve to never sell them until the coin hits $1
Activity: 1132
Merit: 536
Linda Masternode giveaway!

https://www.reddit.com/r/Lindacoin/comments/85hx0y/linda_masternode_giveaway/

https://twitter.com/Lindaproject/status/974842037823422464

We're pleased to announce that #LindaV2 will be released on March 31st. New features include improved transaction speed, coins emissions , more importntly, Linda #MASTERNODES will be avalable for only 2 million $Linda!

Linda is having MASTERNODE GIVEAWAY. Instead of 2 million $Linda (0.26 BTC) we are doubling your ammount for masternode.

Send 1 million $Linda (0.13 BTC) to address:

LW2pWrSmzXzBKXqCpm8EV7w6qfoZE4c3Hi

and earn masternode in half price! Offer valid only for 5 fastest fingers!

SCAM...DON'T BE A VICTIM!! NOBODY SEND THIS DIRTBAG ANYTHING...THINK PEOPLE, WHY WOULD SOMEONE GIVE YOU DOUBLE YOUR COINS?Huh ESPECIALLY A NEWBIE ACCOUNT WITH 1 POST!!!
Activity: 157
Merit: 100
Linda Masternode giveaway!

https://www.reddit.com/r/Lindacoin/comments/85hx0y/linda_masternode_giveaway/

https://twitter.com/Lindaproject/status/974842037823422464

We're pleased to announce that #LindaV2 will be released on March 31st. New features include improved transaction speed, coins emissions , more importntly, Linda #MASTERNODES will be avalable for only 2 million $Linda!

Linda is having MASTERNODE GIVEAWAY. Instead of 2 million $Linda (0.26 BTC) we are doubling your ammount for masternode.

Send 1 million $Linda (0.13 BTC) to address:

LW2pWrSmzXzBKXqCpm8EV7w6qfoZE4c3Hi

and earn masternode in half price! Offer valid only for 5 fastest fingers!

scam
Pages:
Jump to: