Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] LINDA-PoW/PoS-99% APR- MASTERNODE-MULTI-WALLET ( NEW THREAD) - page 34. (Read 111539 times)

Activity: 19
Merit: 0
i am having some issues with my MN... any help?

You got 30 million?  Some people think that the 2 million is in effect and it is not.
Activity: 322
Merit: 10
the RVN community is a project to see if special use blocking cases are designed that are used to focus on asset transfers that can develop technologies that provide community or functional security benefits for a particular project. In particular that will allow Solidity to work on this chain, it will be immense for Ravencoin in the future. RVN was launched in 2018 with little info about the future of the project. Since then, several community members have learned that a coin development team, and a super clean purse client and fast-paced network are just the beginning. The RVN team launches their coins in the spirit of Bitcoin. We hope you continue to update this program for the work that is being done on RVN, as that information is available to us. But I hope you do not have to wait for me to request updates.
Activity: 686
Merit: 104
Listing of the crypto currency at the BitFlip exchange !!!
Gooood NEWs ))
thk Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin
Please give a link to this exchange with good news)  Roll Eyes

https://twitter.com/lindaproject

https://coindar.org/ru/event/linda-linda-vyxod-kriptovalyuty-na-birzhu-bitflip-5413

bitflip is not the bigger exchange for trading , they only have $818,240 USD  trading volume for all the coin today, anyway, I think Yobit are better than bitflip for trading,
it safe and stable.  Wink
legendary
Activity: 1235
Merit: 1003
https://minepi.com/cryptomeneer

Try to give more detailed information, that makes it easyer for people to help you out.
Try to describe where you struggling with.
Activity: 91
Activity: 42
it is not always convenient to test a new product. but there are also pleasant moments
Activity: 240
Merit: 10
How many are req for MN?
Presently 30 million but soon to be 2 million I believe.
Activity: 360
Merit: 1
How many are req for MN? Does this team plan to enlist with Scrypto.io hosting platform?
Activity: 90
Merit: 2
hi dev. windows wallet stuck @ block 100800 in september.

download the new 1.0.1.3 version, which fixes various bugs, sync being one of them.
https://github.com/Lindacoin/Linda/releases

I was using 1.0.1.1 and noticed several unusually very low coin awards in the past few days. 1.0.1.2 seems to have fixed the issue, and I just noticed 1.0.1.3 was out so I downloaded it as well.

oh and 1.0.1.3 finally fixes the giant Linda logo in the 'About' screen screwing up the window Smiley

nice to have active devs again fixing issues...thanks nisanb
Activity: 8
hi dev. windows wallet stuck @ block 100800 in september.
Activity: 84
yes, it seems that the rise of these coins begins. it's very beautiful
Activity: 16
Thanks for the update.
Activity: 58
Hi guys, what will happen with our "old" Linda coins once it gets forked?

It will become worthless since the project will focus on the new forked coin?

its a fork that changes some parameters on the coins, not a coin swap or something else. so your coins wont get burned

When the fork is taking place and how many coins will be given away via airdrop and to whom?
Activity: 378
Merit: 105
why people are dumping lindacoin? 9 sats. I can not believe it.  Huh

please stop this dump.

Have a little bit of HOPE on this PROJECT.
Also do not really understand this movement ... just do not have the patience .. I think by the summer LINDA will rise significantly in price

please stop this dump.

Are you kidding? The price was 2-3 sat in december, so now we have x3 from that price. It's not bad.

If the price is drowning more and the developments are ongoing it only means that it's possible to catch enough for sone cheap nodes.
Yes, now is a very good time to buy masternodes for this coin! The development team works fine. There is a road map, well developed social networks and bounty programs.
legendary
Activity: 1235
Merit: 1003
https://minepi.com/cryptomeneer

please stop this dump.

Are you kidding? The price was 2-3 sat in december, so now we have x3 from that price. It's not bad.

If the price is drowning more and the developments are ongoing it only means that it's possible to catch enough for sone cheap nodes.
Activity: 140

please stop this dump.

Activity: 75

please stop this dump.

Activity: 462
Merit: 118
Gooood NEWs ))

Is bitflip a reliable exchange? I have never heard of it.
Gooood NEWs ))
Please give a link to this exchange with good news)  Roll Eyes
Pages:
Jump to: