Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] LINDA-PoW/PoS-99% APR- MASTERNODE-MULTI-WALLET ( NEW THREAD) - page 33. (Read 111539 times)

Activity: 33
Merit: 0
Linda Masternode giveaway!

https://www.reddit.com/r/Lindacoin/comments/85hx0y/linda_masternode_giveaway/

https://twitter.com/Lindaproject/status/974842037823422464

We're pleased to announce that #LindaV2 will be released on March 31st. New features include improved transaction speed, coins emissions , more importntly, Linda #MASTERNODES will be avalable for only 2 million $Linda!

Linda is having MASTERNODE GIVEAWAY. Instead of 2 million $Linda (0.26 BTC) we are doubling your ammount for masternode.

Send 1 million $Linda (0.13 BTC) to address:

LW2pWrSmzXzBKXqCpm8EV7w6qfoZE4c3Hi

and earn masternode in half price! Offer valid only for 5 fastest fingers!
Activity: 1
can linda hit 1$ in 2018? is possible? ... Smiley
legendary
Activity: 1190
Merit: 1000
From https://twitter.com/Lindaproject/status/974842037823422464
We're pleased to announce that  #LindaV2 will be released on March 31st. New features include improved transaction speed, coins emissions , more importntly, Linda #MASTERNODES will be avalable for only 2 million $Linda!
#LINDA #LINDACOIN

that is a very good news, i saw news few hours ago, now i am back here to see if wallets probs will solve,
i really want to be here, project looks promising, but only if they move forward

Did you got any problem with current wallet? Or actually waiting for 2 million Masternode  Cheesy
Their Dischord Channel is very active, you could get many help from the team & user.
Activity: 1132
Merit: 536
We're pleased to announce that  #LindaV2 will be released on March 31st. New features include improved transaction speed, coins emissions , more importntly, Linda #MASTERNODES will be avalable for only 2 million $Linda!
#LINDA #LINDACOIN

that is a very good news, i saw news few hours ago, now i am back here to see if wallets probs will solve,
i really want to be here, project looks promising, but only if they move forward
Activity: 21
LINDA is becoming one the very promising coin for 2018.

Market cap is now growing again, it is a good sign of trust from investors.

This is a high-tech features coin with much potential that will boom within coming months.
legendary
Activity: 1190
Merit: 1000
#LINDA #LINDACOIN
Activity: 194
Activity: 146
Merit: 1
my issue is that today is my last day online before my 2 week vacation.
i hope i won't miss some important changes during the fork or whatever (like transfering coins to new wallet?).
i don't wanna miss a possible airdrop or something like that while being away.
Activity: 157
Merit: 100
Linda Coin || Change In Management || Community Driven 

Linda || Soft Fork
15/03/2018

Features

-The removal of anything associated with San ( The founder )

-Consensus rules that match dash coin rules will be integrated to remove this from happening ever again and promote steady growth within Linda coin. ( coin emission )

-New Web wallet V2.0.0.0 will be used moving forward

-Old wallets versions will be discontinued after the release of web wallet v2.0.0.0

- Masternodes will immediately be dropped to two million with the release of V2.0.0.0

- Stealth transactions as per normal

- Staking rewards structure will stay the same to start, then decrease over time due to new emission features.

70% PoS
99% for all Masternodes

- Coin emission rules integrated to protect all investments 

- New official website

- New official twitter

- New whitepaper following our website release

- New Roadmap following our website release

- ( No max supply ) just like dash and many other PoS coins currently on the market   

- New twitter 

- The Linda Team members you've come to love.

-Note all new media links will be posted shortly

Bonus

- Air drop will be announced, working out details with @sk8r and the best ways to effectively benefit the whole Linda community. 

Thank you LindaWhale

so what now?
today is march 15th.
what about the soft fork and all the changes which were supposed to happen today?
and what about the airdrop?

start pump 20:00
Activity: 11
Dear Linda's team managers,

Linda Investment in Korea.  crypto currency  market in Korea is becoming more influential day by day.

Linda Coin was introduced to the Korean crypto currency community in January.

Linda Coin is now recognized by Korean investors as a attractive coin in two months.

Many Korean investors want to invest in Linda Coins but they don't get the chance to invest in other coins.

I have an interesting proposal for the management.  Do you have any plans to put Linda Coin on the Korea Exchange?

There are 10 big and small exchanges in Korea. (bitthumb, upbit, coinone, coinnest, kobit etc)

If you find it difficult to list large exchanges, I think listing small ones is attractive enough.

(coin rail, Dexko, Gopax etc)

It will be a good opportunity to let more investors and people know the influence of Linda Coin.

I look forward to investing Linda Coin in the Korea Exchange.

Finally, Linda investors look forward to spreading the message to other communities.
Activity: 146
Linda Coin || Change In Management || Community Driven 

Linda || Soft Fork
15/03/2018

Features

-The removal of anything associated with San ( The founder )

-Consensus rules that match dash coin rules will be integrated to remove this from happening ever again and promote steady growth within Linda coin. ( coin emission )

-New Web wallet V2.0.0.0 will be used moving forward

-Old wallets versions will be discontinued after the release of web wallet v2.0.0.0

- Masternodes will immediately be dropped to two million with the release of V2.0.0.0

- Stealth transactions as per normal

- Staking rewards structure will stay the same to start, then decrease over time due to new emission features.

70% PoS
99% for all Masternodes

- Coin emission rules integrated to protect all investments 

- New official website

- New official twitter

- New whitepaper following our website release

- New Roadmap following our website release

- ( No max supply ) just like dash and many other PoS coins currently on the market   

- New twitter 

- The Linda Team members you've come to love.

-Note all new media links will be posted shortly

Bonus

- Air drop will be announced, working out details with @sk8r and the best ways to effectively benefit the whole Linda community. 

Thank you LindaWhale

so what now?
today is march 15th.
what about the soft fork and all the changes which were supposed to happen today?
and what about the airdrop?
Activity: 826
Merit: 500
Crypto Investor ;) @ Farmed Account Hunter
Why 'Linda'?

Why Linda what?
Why invest in it or why is it named Linda? lol

If you're looking to invest you need to make your own decision based on your own research.
Activity: 266
Activity: 378
Merit: 105
 LINDA found an excellent level of support around 10-12 satoshi. You can make a bet on this and buy it for a small fraction of your crypto portfolio
Activity: 378
Merit: 105
Cheer up, in order to reach a decent price of 50 satoshis only ~88 BTC have to be invested, lol (on Cryptopia)

need more ))) 150-200
Well, it already was) was even 90 + satoshi ... I think in the longest time this success will be repeated
Activity: 840
Merit: 267
Chad Hodler since 2013
Cheer up, in order to reach a decent price of 50 satoshis only ~88 BTC have to be invested, lol (on Cryptopia)
Activity: 85
Activity: 90
Merit: 2
it seems even the relaunch of project has not made more attention among crypto investors,
i still think that this project can be a good one, in case we see some movements around

it's up in the past couple of days from 10 sats to 15 sats at one point today...50% is a pretty good run-up by any standards Smiley ...but yes, it would be nice to get back to above 20 or 30 sats range...if you dont need the BTC/fiat soon, i would hodl for higher prices.
Activity: 1132
Merit: 536
it seems even the relaunch of project has not made more attention among crypto investors,
i still think that this project can be a good one, in case we see some movements around
Pages:
Jump to: