Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] LitecoinPlus (XLC) / super fast / green / great team! - page 11. (Read 77048 times)

Activity: 68
Merit: 10
how can one acquire some XLC currently?  thanks Cheesy
Activity: 313
Merit: 250
HGPUPC addicted!
I wouldn't count this coin out. XBC is gaining traction and XLC will follow at some point.

Would love to see that... amazing jobs guys... envy your minds! =) Genius...

EDIT: Wallet up... just in case any of you decide to take over.

EDIT2: Wallet crashes after a while... not enough nodes I guess.
HGPUPC addicted!
Yes this it's useless... I think everyone gave up anyway. I do not understand your comment saying it's alive?

I am not catching any nodes... and I have lost track of lot's of things. So for me it's kind of.. lost.

Nevertheless, thanks for adding that to useless coins. =) it's the reality.
legendary
Activity: 938
Merit: 1000
Hi guys,

I have clear that it coin is alive, just now looks is useless,  

is dev active here?

Anyway:

It has been listed on useless coin section here:   https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=812247.60  

Any change can be done furthermore.  

HGPUPC addicted!
so.....

So.. yes.. still here.. kind of a bit stopped... Life changed stuff a bit. I have coins somewhere as well.. it might be nice to check if someone out there still wants to pick this up... at least he/she would have a big blockchain to play with.

I can't promise anything any more. I would love to catch up with this though, *not the coin itself*, but with creating new stuff on top of it... I am keeping my address though. You never know.

I know it's kind of useless to keep making this sort of effort... but anyway. I am here.
legendary
Activity: 882
HGPUPC addicted!
Barteam, theres new exchange comkort.com im trying to get xlc listed on. I'll keep you updated.

Thanks mate.
Activity: 8
Merit: 0
Barteam, theres new exchange comkort.com im trying to get xlc listed on. I'll keep you updated.
HGPUPC addicted!
I am a good share holder in xlc, of about 15,000, i have been working on swisscex, i will up the votes more on it daily...
Thanks.

I am still running the code. But I know this is a challenge. Please invest with caution. But keep close if you already had done it. I will as always... keep monitoring crytpo.
Activity: 8
I am a good share holder in xlc, of about 15,000, i have been working on swisscex, i will up the votes more on it daily...
HGPUPC addicted!
I am still around. Just no news yet. Keep tracking the post.
HGPUPC addicted!
When are we going to have feedback?

Barwizi is doing a collect work to test all coins. I will be following up with him and feedback here for progress.

For the ones that have money elsewhere but inside your wallet, please contact me. I am still running a wallet with enough PoS for transactions to happen.

Stay tuned and be patient. Don't rely on my posts if you want to make tricky investments... check barwizi's thread and others actively.

Cheers.

How will it works ?? what is the advantage of going in this project?

Right now, there is very low amount of interest in XLC. If XLC holders see a profit somewhere... then run for it will happen. Still, XLC can still coexist paralleled. But this will make the XUC project even more powerful and will at the same time constitute for more one experiment into the crypto currency history, that I am going to participate.

For the ones not caring about XUC.. bare in mind that I will do my best to sustain the node I have. But I can't promise anything with enough help/time. I am about to move back to NZ where I will be expanding my time to develop privately XLC as an experiment. Firstly as a way to promote my persistence to sustaining it. Secondly because it will transform it. That will be only by Q1/Q2 of 2015.

I think the best summary will be... if you hold XLC, don't worry. Just check the forum once every month.. and you will get the news/profits etc...

Cheers
legendary

Barwizi is doing a collect work to test all coins. I will be following up with him and feedback here for progress.

For the ones that have money elsewhere but inside your wallet, please contact me. I am still running a wallet with enough PoS for transactions to happen.

Stay tuned and be patient. Don't rely on my posts if you want to make tricky investments... check barwizi's thread and others actively.

Cheers.

How will it works ?? what is the advantage of going in this project?
HGPUPC addicted!

Cheers.
legendary
HGPUPC addicted!
Join XBC if possible first!  Cool

Unfortunately the coders are not the same anymore.
HGPUPC addicted!
I have asked barwizi to include XLC over Project XUC.
Activity: 42
Join XBC if possible first!  Cool
HGPUPC addicted!
Guys, now is the time to post your thoughts... I can't wait forever. Crypto is daily basis tech, not monthly...
HGPUPC addicted!
So many!  Grin

I will wait until the end of this week. If no one is against it, I will ask Barwizi to include XLC (barwizi tentative date is 15/10/2014).

By the way. I am still staking.. if you need a point to sync, try the xlc.no-ip.org

Why not contact GroundBEEFtaxi from XBC, to see if there can be some joint-venture? Imo when BitcoinPlus goes up, than LitecoinPlus can go up to. Not the other way round. I am sure new XBC-devs will be open for you guys.

Thanks. I will.
Pages:
Jump to: