Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] LitecoinPlus (XLC) / super fast / green / great team! - page 14. (Read 77048 times)

Activity: 1204
Merit: 509
Well, the cryptsy is still finding its way, alota crap coins, it will dive down to get big, and in the the end they will see xbc and xlc as the top two next to the big top two litecoin and bitcoin. thats the way i see it. Remember the good coins cant be replicated or duplicated and the name says it all. It can take time and years.

Yeah, xbc/xlc will be the top two coins next to btc and ltc. At least you have reasonable expectations. It's not like XLC was just thrown off of Bittrex. Nor that XBC has gone through several dev teams, have no funds to pay their coder and is wallowing below ipo prices. It's nice to see people like you with a good head on their shoulders not spreading fake hype around.

Seriously, rebrand the coin, put some of the ipo funds towards new features, and pay off a small exchange or two to get listed. I say this not as an investor (I sold off ages ago), just general advice.
Activity: 8
Merit: 0
It will be like trading in some silver and gold for some dollars.
Well, the cryptsy is still finding its way, alota crap coins, it will dive down to get big, and in the the end they will see xbc and xlc as the top two next to the big top two litecoin and bitcoin. thats the way i see it. Remember the good coins cant be replicated or duplicated and the name says it all. It can take time and years.
Activity: 1204
Merit: 509

Cool barteam, if we can get listed on poloniex too and they see the potential it has like xbc, i will work hard voting, i have been voting at the other exchanges too.  By the end of the year or even into next year, it should have well worth its value.

XBC is sort of dead, and selling below IPO prices. I honestly see no logical reason for Poloniex to take XLC now.  And yeah, there was some sort of problem with them in the past ... namely the original dev for XBC, and dev for XLC, walked away from the coin with all ICO funds and more or less left behind a broken wallet for others to try to deal with -- Busoni wasn't exactly pleased with this, I assume.

I also see no reason for XLC to use the branding anymore... it should have changed ages ago.

I'd suggest going after the smaller exchanges, and maybe 1-2 of them might pick it up. It may require a 'bounty' or two, however.
Barteam, you should try getting xlc listed on poloniex.  I also sent them a request to list it but i think would like to hear from a dev.

I am not sure if in the past there was some kind of problem with them.. but I will try again.

EDIT: Done. Sent request explaining XLC current state.

Cool barteam, if we can get listed on poloniex too and they see the potential it has like xbc, i will work hard voting, i have been voting at the other exchanges too.  By the end of the year or even into next year, it should have well worth its value.
Activity: 313
Merit: 250
HGPUPC addicted!
You will start seeing higher pumping of votes over Bter... =) I just reached 2 votes/hour and possible will have an additional vote next week.
HGPUPC addicted!
Anyone interested in bringing the explorer back? It's someone that built it only for Bittrex (the only available by then) and me or IntoTheLite can't find him for some time. If you are still around.. please PM me, CC intothelite..

I will be reverting my efforts to building one if no one shows up.
HGPUPC addicted!
Barteam, you should try getting xlc listed on poloniex.  I also sent them a request to list it but i think would like to hear from a dev.

I am not sure if in the past there was some kind of problem with them.. but I will try again.

EDIT: Done. Sent request explaining XLC current state.
Barteam, you should try getting xlc listed on poloniex.  I also sent them a request to list it but i think would like to hear from a dev.
HGPUPC addicted!
For everyone supporting... me..

http://nz.linkedin.com/pub/crypto-barteam/9b/33a/2a9/

=) It will get bigger .. I promise!
HGPUPC addicted!
Litecoin Plus Status (Update #6):

Trading this week:
Bittrex delisted us.. but I have proof that it was by mistake. Nevertheless they do not seem interested in bringing us back.
Allcrypt holds the crown now. =) I am seeing some trading there.

XLC Votes:
Mintpal     #219 >> #210 14RkaPPqi5RnYUpjNUM3hKL62L6KTLYmMG   527 Votes
AllCoin      #26 >> #28    1EaWuySjsNnLsdQDxdHQW3aRS2btAEDapt  755 Votes
SwissCEX  #80 >> #69    1E8z5JKNkdB7Cggzmk3cNUbx2XLdZSzuGR   160 Votes
BTER        #30 >> #31    126 Votes UP 0 Votes DOWN                    126 Total Score
C-CEX      #?? >> #43     13LhAzKsCsib1pnVSGrMk2HkZZNMfyAF87    8 Votes
AskCoin    #65 NEW

Recruiting:
About the person I have talked over update #5... lost him. Not sure yet if it was because he went on vacations.. but I will still chase him. Other than that.. no one.

Promotions (no change):
BTER referral login:
Status (1 user, 0 USD Total): https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1w1EdprpDSm5A35ijrOtG3q1xoioFRUzwr-cubO9h7yo/edit#gid=0

Wallet (plans/updates):
 - I am trying to compile with newer versions of SSL1.0.0e, Qt4.8.6, MingW4.8, etc. Before changing any code. -> Done. Last action to be done is Berckey DB 4.8 with (if possible) reduced size...
 - As I go.. read and comment the code. -> pending
 - Refresh/change wallet specific UI settings -> New (pending)
 - Add multi-threading to wallet code -> New (long pending)
 - Pioneer MPI wallets "optional stake time" of down to 1 second to take benefit of fast stakes and higher volume transaction seed nodes. -> New (idea)
 - Re-adapt stake splinting due to high volume wallets or automatic "don't split" above certain amount of inputs. -> New (idea)

Others:
My twitter account... @CryptoBarTeam I am at 12 followers... need 50!
Activity: 53
I am still here just not able to be as active due to some changes at my job with a restructuring of the department i worked for they fired 2 people and now i have to take on the extra responsibilities of one of those people along with them changing my hours so it has been a bit rough on me adjusting to that id like to be able to devote and dedicate as much of my time as i did in the beginning when i got BarTeam on board and when i took the lead after this coin was kind of just left sitting and it makes me very ecstatic to see that BarTeam is doing such a great job on this coin and really stepped up and has handled all that has been thrown at him.

best ways to get in touch with me are through PM's here or [email protected]

Keep up the great work BarTeam!!!

and i thank you all for the continued support!
HGPUPC addicted!
We are still trading XLC over: https://www.allcrypt.com/market?id=982

Quick Status: I have been a bit more quiet than usual.. that's because I am over a period of heavy work.. due to others vacations. So I have less time to get here or complete code dev. But It's not a dead project. By all means. Every day, I keep following up with more tech, info and awareness of code and other coins features.. I am just learning so much! =) All I will tell you is.. I am buying all XLC I can... from mining other coins. Now without bittrex.. I am focusing my earnings into BTC profits to accumulate enough to buy a new server system, where I will host part of my future developments. I will pair up with other servers from commercial services and friends I am teaching. By the end of this year. I will be possibly able to mutate XLC into all I have been learning. XLC is just a signature for what I intend to do. No promises though... assume your own risks.. I am taking mine! Non paid! =) But for sure the best adventure over dev I ever had!

Thank you all! And keep voting! Even if you don't hold XLC!
HGPUPC addicted!
BarTeam, i just wanted to say how amazed i am by your efforts towards working on XLC, it's so nice, refreshing and happy to finally see some dedication going towards a coin. Is the original Dev and IntoTheLite still around? Or is it just you?

IntoTheLite is still around. The Original Dev.. I am not so sure. But I will give it more time.

As of me.. you already know my standing.
Activity: 252
who ever buys this crap and not the real litecoin LTC is a retard.

Keep your opinion to yourself, what did that post gain you? Who wants to buy LTC now that the price is dropping like a rock because of ASICS, i guess the ASICS didnt effect LTC like they did to BTC.
Activity: 770
Merit: 500
who ever buys this crap and not the real litecoin LTC is a retard.
Activity: 252
BarTeam, i just wanted to say how amazed i am by your efforts towards working on XLC, it's so nice, refreshing and happy to finally see some dedication going towards a coin. Is the original Dev and IntoTheLite still around? Or is it just you?
HGPUPC addicted!
Still no second reply from bittrex, from Ryan or Bill.
HGPUPC addicted!
XLC does not appear to be at bittrex... I am investigating.. sent ticker request.

Allcrypt is trading...

EDIT: Already speaking with Bittrex... and I think there is some it was a kind of mistake. I will try to sort it out soon.. keep in touch.

EDIT #2: If anyone has questions... regarding XLC... please PM or post. I will be answering all them.
HGPUPC addicted!
Just to let you know some progress regarding wallet code...

I have decided to re-produce the Berkeley DB library dependency using mingw compiler and with the minimum possible... using Qt Creator. Once finished.. I will share over github.

It's kind of hard.. to join.. only stuff we need.. any suggestions for best practices?
Pages:
Jump to: