Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] LitecoinPlus (XLC) / super fast / green / great team! - page 12. (Read 77048 times)

Activity: 157
Merit: 100
Why not?
So many!  Grin

I will wait until the end of this week. If no one is against it, I will ask Barwizi to include XLC (barwizi tentative date is 15/10/2014).

By the way. I am still staking.. if you need a point to sync, try the xlc.no-ip.org

Why not contact GroundBEEFtaxi from XBC, to see if there can be some joint-venture? Imo when BitcoinPlus goes up, than LitecoinPlus can go up to. Not the other way round. I am sure new XBC-devs will be open for you guys.
Activity: 313
Merit: 250
HGPUPC addicted!
So many!  Grin

I will wait until the end of this week. If no one is against it, I will ask Barwizi to include XLC (barwizi tentative date is 15/10/2014).

By the way. I am still staking.. if you need a point to sync, try the xlc.no-ip.org
legendary
Activity: 882
Merit: 1000
HGPUPC addicted!
so basically xlcdev ran away with 20.000 dollars if not more?

good job xlcdev...scammy bastard

I can't know for sure what he did. But I am sticking up with what I have promised from beginning. In terms of doing what I can do best for this coin. I know I could do more (coding and that..). But it would not be possible to me without enough "interested people". So and with my highest regrets... I had to bounce forward with this decision.

Sorry for all crypto lovers and I hope to at least reduce your pain with merging the coin. If no one is against it of course.
Activity: 782
Merit: 500
so basically xlcdev ran away with 20.000 dollars if not more?

good job xlcdev...scammy bastard
HGPUPC addicted!
I lost 1000 on allcrypt now, I am out !

Email them... they will at least let you cash out for your wallet.
Activity: 125
I lost 1000 on allcrypt now, I am out !

legendary
HGPUPC addicted!
HGPUPC addicted!
I looks like this coin does not matter to anyone. So this will eventually be merged with another coin... and then (only then) I will quit supporting the chain.

I am sure there are no miracles. So it will take time.
Activity: 125
urgh, ALLCRYPT delisted  datt thang ?!
legendary
Activity: 1274
FLAT OUT!!!
Still here too, but i cant really help for now :/ i still think we can make something nice with the coin ...

hi, long time from i come on here. i agree that with the right know how this coin can be merged or rebranded in some way,shape or form. i have some in my wallet, which i havent opened in about 2 months lol.
legendary
Still here too, but i cant really help for now :/ i still think we can make something nice with the coin ...
HGPUPC addicted!
Any suggestion about what coin we can merge with?

I really don't have a clue. I would expect for any of the community to have some sort of "best wish". I can enforce myself the options.. but I would like to hear first from the community. I have some ideas about which coins to merge into. But I am almost certain that the investors of IPO will not like it. But let us wait a few more days.

Just for the lack of posting. I am not gone! I am still promoting XLC and voting. You will never know.

I also want to express that due the fact that I have more "easy" time to spare for other coins. I have joint efforts and interest over ECC coin. If you are interested. Please stay tuned.

Superb Regards to you all.
legendary
Any suggestion about what coin we can merge with?
HGPUPC addicted!
https://www.allcrypt.com/market?id=982 [working as the ONLY exchange for XLC]

Please congrats to the pioneer that had the guts to sustain the coin to the last trust possible!

XLC is not going to dye!

Let's see if uptime wins over amount of coins.
HGPUPC addicted!
How many of you would consider merging into another coin and which coin?

Please post your favorites.

The idea would be to value the IPO I can't control but also sell you an alternative to what I could not accomplish. I am sorry not to be able to give more than what you expected.

Cheers.
HGPUPC addicted!
I feel sorry for the absence of support. I find myself alone over this. Still I will be here.

Use the xlc.no-ip.org to sync.

HGPUPC addicted!
Is there a working block explorer somewhere?

I was testing consolidating all unspent inputs to reduce CPU time spent POS staking, and I think I somehow got banned for a double spend attempt (bug in the script didn't clear the TX array before building the array for the second send, so the same inputs were used again). We havent had a block in over an hour and have 1 connection. Everything else is timing out (no ban messages, just a ton of connection attempts then disconnects). Is there a way to see the ban list?

And I'd like to see a block explorer if there is one... one transaction I'm working with is problematic. It's listing that it's already been spent, but, listunspent is showing it just fine.

No blocks in 24 hours. I'm gonna go with 'its dead'.

I am at this block (producing like hell):

getinfo
{
"version" : "v1.5.0.0",
"protocolversion" : 60007,
"walletversion" : 60000,
"balance" : 16237.26626600,
"newmint" : 0.00000000,
"stake" : 53.32605300,
"blocks" : 123750,
"moneysupply" : 221533.42571800,
"connections" : 1,
"proxy" : "",
"ip" : "xxxxxxxxxx",
"difficulty" : 0.00115702,
"testnet" : false,
"keypoololdest" : 1400368011,
"keypoolsize" : 101,
"paytxfee" : 0.00000000,
"errors" : ""
}
Activity: 350
Is there a working block explorer somewhere?

I was testing consolidating all unspent inputs to reduce CPU time spent POS staking, and I think I somehow got banned for a double spend attempt (bug in the script didn't clear the TX array before building the array for the second send, so the same inputs were used again). We havent had a block in over an hour and have 1 connection. Everything else is timing out (no ban messages, just a ton of connection attempts then disconnects). Is there a way to see the ban list?

And I'd like to see a block explorer if there is one... one transaction I'm working with is problematic. It's listing that it's already been spent, but, listunspent is showing it just fine.

No blocks in 24 hours. I'm gonna go with 'its dead'.
Pages:
Jump to: