Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] LitecoinPlus (XLC) / super fast / green / great team! - page 32. (Read 77048 times)

Activity: 48
Merit: 0

vote for this coin on BitOnyx.com

https://www.bitonyx.com/voting

Smiley

Voted as well, but we should really try to get on Polo.
Activity: 48
hi guys can any of use help me out here, ive had to re-download the blockchain for xlc as my wallet was stuck syncing. nearly all my balance that was sitting in stake has dissapeared from my overall balance after downloading the blockchain again, where could they be? as it was a confirmed transaction that i received on the 13/5/14
any help appreciated.
thanks

I'm investigating this issue right now. I have received your message. Please give me another day. We'll get to the bottom of this Smiley

Good to hear your still active, I think I'll buy into this coin now since it's so cheap. I hope good things come for XLC =)
Activity: 112
Merit: 10
Activity: 49
drm
legendary
Activity: 1176
Merit: 1005
yes it would probably say "rescanning" in the wallet logo before the wallet finallly starts.

did you add it like
litecoinplus\litecoinplus-qt.exe" -rescan ?

have you tried "repairwallet" in debug/console? and i would backup your wallet just in case.
legendary
Activity: 1274
Merit: 1000
FLAT OUT!!!
you'll have to type it in command line or you can add it to a shortcut (target) to your wallet

i.e when you run the client you are running litecoinplus-qt , make it litecoinplus-qt -rescan

cheers, i changed it and run client again, looks the same. is it meant to be showing its rescaning or something?
drm
legendary
you'll have to type it in command line or you can add it to a shortcut (target) to your wallet

i.e when you run the client you are running litecoinplus-qt , make it litecoinplus-qt -rescan
legendary
FLAT OUT!!!
hi guys can any of use help me out here, ive had to re-download the blockchain for xlc as my wallet was stuck syncing. nearly all my balance that was sitting in stake has dissapeared from my overall balance after downloading the blockchain again, where could they be? as it was a confirmed transaction that i received on the 13/5/14
any help appreciated.
thanks

I'm investigating this issue right now. I have received your message. Please give me another day. We'll get to the bottom of this Smiley

ok thanks  Grin

did you try run client with -rescan option when stacking balance have enough confirmation to be confirmed ?

you mean rescan in console? when i type command into there it comes up error  Huh
Activity: 199
Merit: 100
any help appreciated.
thanks

ok thanks  Grin

did you try run client with -rescan option when stacking balance have enough confirmation to be confirmed ?
legendary
FLAT OUT!!!
any help appreciated.
thanks

ok thanks  Grin
Activity: 98
any help appreciated.
thanks

Activity: 125
NOw all is in balance.

I've read somewhere that I cannot touch the amount..

My 350 XLC are sent in 2 batches there- first 5 XLC and then 345... when I send away more than 5  stake will be gone 'cause I ''touched'' that , right?!

drm
legendary
I have an understanding problem here...

I've sent 5 XLCs to my wallet to check first... went all smooth.
I left it in there for a few days and my rest on Bittrex.

Now I have opened that wallet and see an unconfirmed 0.000821 under ''mined''.

Cannot be the stake for the 5 Coins?! I don't know how to ''mine'' with the wallet ..did I generate anything?!

thnx for helping out.

well you've definitely staked it, and that is most likely the correct amount as well, good job Wink
Activity: 560
Merit: 500
Is there a reason why a bunch of coins were sold 1/2 price of the IPO? What is the future development and implementation of XLC? Rare interesting coin, thinking about buying. Wish the community was more active to increase buyer confidence.
Activity: 125
I have an understanding problem here...

I've sent 5 XLCs to my wallet to check first... went all smooth.
I left it in there for a few days and my rest on Bittrex.

Now I have opened that wallet and see an unconfirmed 0.000821 under ''mined''.

Cannot be the stake for the 5 Coins?! I don't know how to ''mine'' with the wallet ..did I generate anything?!

thnx for helping out.

XLC is now on CMC  Grin

Yes indeed  Grin

Just awaiting the XBC wallet to be finished and we will be full steam on XLC! At least everyone will be able to see it now when it rises Smiley

Wow great to hear from dev !!!!! Thank you !!!! Smiley)) Look forward to it !!!
Thanks Dev
Wait a detailed plan
Execute it
legendary
Activity: 1106
The future is bright with DigiByte.
XLC is now on CMC  Grin

Yes indeed  Grin

Just awaiting the XBC wallet to be finished and we will be full steam on XLC! At least everyone will be able to see it now when it rises Smiley

Wow great to hear from dev !!!!! Thank you !!!! Smiley)) Look forward to it !!!
Activity: 98
XLC is now on CMC  Grin

Yes indeed  Grin

Activity: 37

Excellent. CMC listed now. Smiley

$10k market cap up to $500k would be nice.

I think that is worth a gamble.
I agree with you.
up up up please
I am bought XLC a blur, but I still don't understand, what are the advantages of XLC, please give me a detailed description XLC? thank you

+1, I want to know Dev team's recently plan.
Pages:
Jump to: