Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] LITECON DARK, THE LITECOIN DARK SIDE [AIRDROP 3 REGISTRATION OPEN] - page 10. (Read 12731 times)

Activity: 19
Merit: 0
Good project, need work hard, and continue all the time, wish good luck.
Activity: 23
Nice project, great job, thanks to the team!
Activity: 616
Merit: 251
Is your anon technology for this coin working from the get go or do you so far only have plans to implement some anon tech?
Activity: 742
Merit: 102
a very interesting project and I am interested to participate in airdrop. this is very nice airdrop is divided into 4 parts. I have participated in airdrop # 1 and I will try to participate in the next airdrop.
Activity: 52
AIRDROPS SCHEDULE

Airdrop 1
Form : https://docs.google.com/forms/d/1vQ3jaXtFsfMetK_lkVwKqtGyDdGDfioNbqbbiBxnpBo/
Total emission: 2,000,000.00 LTCD (%), first 1000 participants receive 1000 tokens each, 1000 other addresses to receive tokens will be randomly selected among applicants having retweeted our pinned post.

Date: 11/02/2017 to 11/07/2017
Rules : Follow us on Twitter to be informed of next airdrops and news

Airdrop 2
Total emission: 2,000,000.00 LTCD (23,8%)
Date: 11/25/2017
Rules : conditions to join the airdrop will be revealed 11/15/2017

Airdrop 3
Total emission: 2,000,000.00 LTCD (23,8%)
Date: 12/2017
Rules : TBD

Airdrop 4
Total emission: TBD
Date: TBD
Rules : TBD
Activity: 165
Merit: 10
Thank You guys. I was joined and i will support.
Activity: 19
Cool, I applied for the airdrop. I think this is a token that will find some use so it's nice to get in on the ground floor. Good luck!
Activity: 84
what the DARKSIDE mean?
Activity: 1
Good project and interested to support this project until the end of distribution. Hopefully will be great later on the market and appear on the major exchange.

I really agree with you, because this project is so great, I will continue to support this project and wait for it in big market, like bittrex.
Activity: 26
Please make it mineable.
Activity: 126
Activity: 17
is there any spreadsheet ?
Activity: 1204
Merit: 253
Undeads.com - P2E Runner Game
Good project and interested to support this project until the end of distribution. Hopefully will be great later on the market and appear on the major exchange.
Activity: 24
Whoww Dark, I love dark! Full support to this project, I hope I receive a token.
Activity: 31
Joined this one wish you good luck. Let's go MARS
Activity: 60
I expect it. I am looking forward to the day of distribution.
Activity: 336
good luck this airdrop. airdrop is very nice
 Smiley
Activity: 448
Merit: 102
An interesting project, i"ll keep an eye on this ICO.. For success DEV.. KAMPAY.. Grin Grin
Activity: 192
Merit: 101
When a requirement to participate in the airdrop is to retweet your pinned tweet, it seems like a good idea for you guys to have a pinned tweet to begin with.
Activity: 70
Joined. Looking promising waiting for my airdrop token and hope it get listed on Bittrex. I will get paid on time so i can start trading with this. How long will this campaign take?
Pages:
Jump to: