Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] LITECON DARK, THE LITECOIN DARK SIDE [AIRDROP 3 REGISTRATION OPEN] - page 11. (Read 12731 times)

Activity: 266
Merit: 113
Good disign,good luck in development and promotion.
Activity: 198
Merit: 100

Excuse me, but how is your project better? If he works on the ether network, how will this be realized? I'm interested in the technical part.
Activity: 41
Merit: 0
LITECOIN -  a very promising coin, which has already shown good growth and has proven itself. If you get a good product, I think it will be a success! - LITECON DARK! Joined the project.
Activity: 41
Come on air on cryptocoreradio.com, feel free to disguise your voice using software. open invite when you are ready, I am sure people will be interested in getting to know what this is about from an investors point of view
Activity: 851
Merit: 254
Borderless for People, Frictionless for Banks
can you add telegram? sometimes, better chat in telegram than leave comment
Activity: 28
Obvious scam

Of course it is, huge supply and a share are miserable, once will be listed on exchange it will be a massive dump from his creator! Easy money to make with coin like this!

I agree your point too guys. In the last days there are too many airdrop of useless token, only rename branding without any program or utility
Activity: 532
Merit: 250
INDEPENDENT WEALTH MANAGEMENT
Obvious scam

Of course it is, huge supply and a share are miserable, once will be listed on exchange it will be a massive dump from his creator! Easy money to make with coin like this!
Activity: 462
Merit: 104
puuh. Over 4000 people are already there. it will be difficult to be among the other 1000 applicants. Well let's see what the next days bring . good luck with the project.  Wink
Activity: 364
Merit: 102
This project looks promising, waiting for update of its bounty program. Goodluck Guys!
Activity: 135
Merit: 101

BETTER, FASTER, DARKER

JOIN THE LITECOIN DARKSIDE NOW

it's clever enetrence Smiley i like it... we are choose the darkside !!
Activity: 280
Merit: 103
Very good project. Litecoin is silver. I hope this coin is not worse than his older brother)
Activity: 630
Merit: 172
Activity: 73
Merit: 10
Thank you, airdrop joined
Good luck...
nice slogan by the way  Cheesy
Activity: 133
Merit: 1
Notice on Twitter how they put up the bitcoin talk link 5 hrs after the original posting.

They gave themselves 5 hrs to get those 100 coins first, then but the link on BCT. 

Hence the need for the random lottery.

Scam x 100.  Do not put one cent in this.
Activity: 95
Looks good, i hope it will turn out profitable as ethd did,  joined the airdrop
Activity: 70
Joined airdrops, I will continue to support the project and wait for the sale to begin on Etherdelta, in order to buy more litecoin.
Activity: 1708
Merit: 13
KUWA.ai
i m join airdrop too, count me in dev. thank you
Activity: 140
Merit: 100
I think you should set up telegram, for all new update
Activity: 20
And yet another airdrop...
Activity: 27
Join and waiting for update of its bounty program. Goodluck Guys!
Pages:
Jump to: