Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] LITECON DARK, THE LITECOIN DARK SIDE [AIRDROP 3 REGISTRATION OPEN] - page 12. (Read 12731 times)

Activity: 197
Merit: 10
joined airdrop but looks like i will be in the random group, already over 1000
Activity: 52
Merit: 0
wow, now come litecoindark, hope your more advanced project can compete, i join join airdrop, thanks dev goodluck
Activity: 13
This is the promising project will definitely a huge impact for the community..i will support this project for its progress and success..
Activity: 714
Merit: 500
hope this is a long term project because supply is quite a bit and hope dev a little hard work to introduce this project out there
Activity: 56
joined the airdrop, I will support this project, I wish good luck.
Activity: 70
 Litecoin dark will enable you to make faster transactions, enjoy lower transaction fees.

How much faster transaction and what's % transaction fees?
Activity: 72
Merit: 1
LitecoinGold, LitecoinCash, Litecoinconnect, and now LitecoinDark. To much Litecoin token this month. Anyway, I follow this project. Waiting your airdrop sir.

Random backdoor lottery airdrop.  You may be waiting a long while.  
Activity: 224
Merit: 100
Activity: 224
The revolutionary trading ecosystem
LitecoinGold, LitecoinCash, Litecoinconnect, and now LitecoinDark. To much Litecoin token this month. Anyway, I follow this project. Waiting your airdrop sir.
Activity: 55
Joined airdrop! Looking forward Cheesy
Activity: 40
Will the dev team be introduced to the community?

Will there be an audit in place to insure no cheating during the random lottery?  It would be easy to take the coins yourself.  The "lottery"  coins have been scams thus far.  By using the lottery system you can easily explain to all the airdrop participants who question not getting coins that they simply were not selected.  

Will you be able to prove as fair lottery?

If your unwilling to show who yo are and unwilling or unable to prove the lottery is legit why would anyone invest in this coin?

Furthermore.  What makes this coin more dark or more secure than than Ethereum if its on the Ethereum network.  Doesn't make sense.  Can you please explain the technical details which makes this coin Dark?  Or is it just a cool name?

THIS!!

Who are these mystery developers?

How can there be a private lottery?  If the lottery is private is this any better than dealing with JPMorgan, Goldman Sac's and the federal reserve?

We are supposed to be a community.  How can we do that when our dev leadership is wearing masks and doing lotteries in the backroom.

I still signed up though.  LOL  Prob ruined my chances in the "random lottery" now.   Grin

Activity: 56
Very good project. I joined airdrop. Good luck Devs.
Activity: 36
The website and thread needs more information. Joining the airdrop anyway.
Activity: 140
DeepOnion ♡
I might be blind, but the specifics of how to join the air-drops I do not seem to be able to find?

NEVERMIND I was blind Smiley
Activity: 350
BitbondSTO.com | Germany’s First STO | Earn Stable
Its look interesting, get a dark side from a lite[Suspicious link removed]d luck with this project, dev
Activity: 537

LITECOIN DARK

ABOUT LITECOIN DARK

Litecoin dark is an tokenized version of litecoin. We have decided that it would only have 8.4Million supply in order to increase it's value, ten times less than litecoin. Litecoin dark will enable you to make faster transactions, enjoy lower transaction fees and use smart contracts as it will operate on the ethereum blockchain. Litecoin Dark has big projects coming. Stay tuned with us, register for the airdrop and check out our roadmap on 11/07/2017 when we release it. Big things are coming.

WEBSITE & SOCIAL

Website: www.litecoindark.org (to be launched in time for the end of Airdrop 1)
Roadmap: to be announced 11/07/2017
Twitter: www.twitter.com/litecoin_dark

TECHNICAL INFORMATIONS

Token name: Litecoin Dark
Symbol: LTCD
Contract address: 0x03dcBedC7f08f9fE276948D7b06A180834E80ECE
Decimals: 8
Token type : ERC20
Total supply: 8,400,000.00 LTCD

FUNDS DISTRIBUTION
Team: 800,000.00 LTCD

Initial development & marketing: 1,000,000.00 LTCD

Airdrops: 6,600,000.00 LTCD

On sale on Etherdelta starting on 11/06/2017 until 11/13/2017: 0,00035 ETH per token for early adopters who want to support us.

Please note that you will not be able to trade these tokens before 11/14/2017. Early adopters will be rewarded in airdrop 2 and 3. Any unsold tokens will be kept and traded for development later.

AIRDROPS SCHEDULE

Airdrop 1
Form : https://docs.google.com/forms/d/1vQ3jaXtFsfMetK_lkVwKqtGyDdGDfioNbqbbiBxnpBo/
Total emission: 2,000,000.00 LTCD (%), first 1000 participants receive 1000 tokens each, 1000 other addresses to receive tokens will be randomly selected among applicants having retweeted our pinned post.

Date: 11/02/2017 to 11/07/2017
Rules : Follow us on Twitter to be informed of next airdrops and news

Airdrop 2
Total emission: 2,000,000.00 LTCD (23,8%)
Date: 11/25/2017
Rules : conditions to join the airdrop will be revealed 11/15/2017

Airdrop 3
Total emission: 2,000,000.00 LTCD (23,8%)
Date: 12/2017
Rules : TBD

Airdrop 4
Total emission: TBD
Date: TBD
Rules : TBD

BETTER, FASTER, DARKER

JOIN THE LITECOIN DARKSIDE NOW

joined the airdrop .
if there is any bounty for traduction to arabic plz pm me
keep it up team
good luck
Activity: 210
Merit: 14
⚫⚫⚫⚫⚫
joined airdrop project
Activity: 84
litecoin_dark reborn at the another blockchain after sleep more than 3 years  Grin Grin
Activity: 341
@cryptovagas
lets see how dark and fast this project is
Activity: 76
awesome project, joined the airdrop
Pages:
Jump to: