Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] LITECON DARK, THE LITECOIN DARK SIDE [AIRDROP 3 REGISTRATION OPEN] - page 5. (Read 12731 times)

Activity: 714
Merit: 103
Our website is now running live.

1000 addresses from the lottery will receive their tokens in the next few hours.

Roadmap to be published tomorrow.

1,000,000 LTCD will be available on Etherdelta at 0.00035ETH/LTCD in a few hours.

this is a lottery and that means only selected participants will receive the token. Looks like I'm out of luck because until now I have not received a token in my wallet. expect more luck in the next round.
Activity: 1
Merit: 0
awesome ,joined the airdrop
Activity: 238
Merit: 12
I was quet but i was not blind
hello Litecoin dark  i like this coin and nice project to crypto i think this going moon and like to invest more thank you dev
joined airdrop project
Its look interesting,go go.
Joined airdrop! Looking forward Cheesy
Activity: 406
Merit: 10
Pls, the link to join the telegram group.
Activity: 60
Activity: 30
Airdrop 2
Total emission: 2,000,000.00 LTCD (23,8%)
Date: 11/25/2017

APPLY NOW https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSc8wcaH1hV25DROI3afofU_dy8gPrw7uPTj2ME6-wgDm2VyqA/viewform?c=0&w=1

Rules : Investors having bought more than 1 ETH Worth of tokens will get 3 tokens for every 2 tokens that they bought during token sale if they are still holding them. All other investors will get 1 token per token bought if they are still holding these tokens.
All other tokens held will be worth 1 token for 2 tokens held during airdrop 2.

We will make a screen shot on 11/25/2017 at 11:00 AM UTC time to determine tokens to be sent.
All remaining tokens will be distributed on a first come first served basis. First 1000 bitcointalk members to have member statuts or above to fill the form  remaining tokens.
Application closes 11/25/2017.

Tokens will be sent out 11/26/2017
Activity: 70

Soon airdrop 2, I hope there will be growth tokens and development of the project
Activity: 186
Merit: 100
Just hope you can not submit airdrop with a google form in the second round, or you can set strict rules to get your tokens decentralized to those who really should have
Activity: 882
Merit: 254
I registered for the Airdrop, and also received no reward  Angry
Please look into this error.
Hi.
I registered for the Airdrop, but never got sent any.
It's already one big fucking FAKE Air Drop, he want to force NOOBS buying his shit token hahahahaha.

Check the SELL wall & you'll see that he air dropped may be 50 users at most, all the other sell orders are his.

Move on guys, shit tokens are deployed daily, if you registered& didn't get your token,s it means 100 shit tokens & worth 0.

Check my thread to learn how to deal with these assholes:
https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.24595242

Activity: 41
Very good and unique project... Wishing best of luck for all team members behind this project
Activity: 70
When we can start trading ?
Activity: 154
What if I buy on ED additional LTCD ,and join in the airdrop,  will I get airdrop too?  I'm already holding LTCD  and I want to know if I'm still eligible for that 2nd airdrop. Tnx
Activity: 8
I registered for the Airdrop, and also received no reward  Angry

It's a scam.
Activity: 1624
Merit: 117
I registered for the Airdrop, and also received no reward  Angry
Activity: 8
At what time exactly trading becomes available? I get it 15 November, but which timezone we talking about?

Trading on etherdelta will begin today at 11PM UTC time.

Did you guys get listed yet? I don't seem to be able to find LTCD on etherdelta

https://etherdelta.com/#0x03dcbedc7f08f9fe276948d7b06a180834e80ece-ETH
copper member
Activity: 63

I have received the token and hope to release soon Cool Cool Cool Cool
Pages:
Jump to: