Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] LITECON DARK, THE LITECOIN DARK SIDE [AIRDROP 3 REGISTRATION OPEN] - page 2. (Read 12731 times)

Activity: 30
Merit: 0
i try to vote on mercatox but it wont work, i have signed in and everything, anyone know why?

If you have not done enough trades, or deposited enough money on mercatox they don't allow you to vote.
looks like i cant vote then guys... so if i leave the 1500 tokens in my wallet, i will receive 150 tokens then? 10=1 right?

correct
Activity: 57
i try to vote on mercatox but it wont work, i have signed in and everything, anyone know why?

If you have not done enough trades, or deposited enough money on mercatox they don't allow you to vote.
looks like i cant vote then guys... so if i leave the 1500 tokens in my wallet, i will receive 150 tokens then? 10=1 right?

LTCD AND ETH BOUNTY

Thank you for the 136 votes on Mercatox. We have decided to give you an extra incentive to vote, if we get to 600 votes there will be a lottery:
0.25ETH or 25000LTCD to choose from for 4 participants.

One voter from position 0 to 100 will get 0.25ETH or 25000 LTCD to choose from.

One voter from position 101 to 250 will get 0.25ETH or 25000 LTCD to choose from.

One voter from position 251 to 400 will get 0.25ETH or 25000 LTCD to choose from.

One voter from position 401 to 600 will get 0.25ETH or 25000 LTCD to choose from.
Activity: 57
Activity: 142
Merit: 11
im joining the airdrop.im all in on this one
Very nice, that the Airdrop 2 is now finished and good that airdrop 3 has been announced.

You should also update the title of this thread: Remove the 2nd airdrop in the title and add the new one.

There is one more issue regarding the coin. There seems to be an old coin named LitecoinDark (without a space) and abbreviation LTCD, which is inactive, but already listed at coinmarketcap. It was released in 2014 and then abandoned.
Old Thread: https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/ltcd-litecoindarkcom-scrypt-difficulty-shield-multipool-fast-760143
New Thread: https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/ltcd-litecoindark-scrypt-difficulty-shield-multipool-fast-876509
Coinmarketcap: https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/litecoindark/

There are also no active markets anymore and the last trade was in February 2016.

The question now is, how would you handle this issue? Will you just ignore it, as it is not active anymore or are there any other plans? Were you aware of that?

Kind regards,
Halcyon D.

Hello,

Concerning this issue, we do not consider it an issue in fact. We were aware of this when starting the project, but as you rightly stated, the project you are speaking about has been inactive for nearly 2 years, no listing, no website...

Basically we are just planning to ignore this as there won't be any problem getting listed on coinmarket cap as there is no active LTCD project other than ours.

Hope this answers your question.

The Litecoin Dark Team.
Activity: 238
Merit: 101
Very nice, that the Airdrop 2 is now finished and good that airdrop 3 has been announced.

You should also update the title of this thread: Remove the 2nd airdrop in the title and add the new one.

There is one more issue regarding the coin. There seems to be an old coin named LitecoinDark (without a space) and abbreviation LTCD, which is inactive, but already listed at coinmarketcap. It was released in 2014 and then abandoned.
Old Thread: https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/ltcd-litecoindarkcom-scrypt-difficulty-shield-multipool-fast-760143
New Thread: https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/ltcd-litecoindark-scrypt-difficulty-shield-multipool-fast-876509
Coinmarketcap: https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/litecoindark/

There are also no active markets anymore and the last trade was in February 2016.

The question now is, how would you handle this issue? Will you just ignore it, as it is not active anymore or are there any other plans? Were you aware of that?

Kind regards,
Halcyon D.
For Airdrop 3 Mercatox vote it's obligate? I don't vote on mercatox for now!

Well hodling will get you 1 token for 10 hodled.

All the other tokens will be handed out to voters as soon as we get listed. So we estimate voting can bring you 3000 tokens approx.
Activity: 336
Merit: 10
For Airdrop 3 Mercatox vote it's obligate? I don't vote on mercatox for now!
I think it's mandatory. Because the requirements on the form are only required to fill the file on mercatox vote. Maybe you should first register in marcatox LITECOIN DARK and give 1 vote.
Still waiting for airdrop 2 token, haven't received mine till now.

Everything was sent out so please send your ETH wallet and we shall check if you had tokens in there on the 25th at 11am UTC.
Activity: 448
Merit: 102
Still waiting for airdrop 2 token, haven't received mine till now.
We have now sent out all the tokens for airdrop 2. Thanks everyone for your patience.

Airdrop 3 is now available:

https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSfB95YA5vf6vQR5ZbzF2tHV8nCMNdzt9-i0RSVVsLF_07Q8Ag/viewform?c=0&w=1

As soon as we get listed on Mercatox, we shall be sending out airdrop 3, vote here:

https://mercatox.com/coins/list?name=ltcd

All token holders shall receive 1 token for 10 tokens held. On december 9th 11am UTC time we shall make the snap shot of your wallets. Please remember if your token is on etherdelta at this time you shall not be taken into account for the airdrop.

We shall also be rewarding our early supporters who invested. Every investor will get 1 token for 1 token they bought on our token sale.

Finally, this will mean that approximately 1.500.000 tokens will be left for all voters. All voters on mercatox will receive an equal proportion of tokens. You are elegible if you are a holder or not to participate.

This means you can get tokens for hodling and also for voting.

In order to verify that you have voted please send a screen shot of your mercatox page with the gray thumb showing that you cannot vote again as you have already voted.

Tokens will be airdroped as soon as we are listed.
Activity: 153
Merit: 10
still no investor 3/2 coins received. scam.
still no coins

We had some technical issues sending. We are sorry for the delays, everyone should have received their coins by this evening.

I just wanted to confirm, that I got some coins from the second airdrop as proposed.
If a snapshot was taken on the 25th and the coins were indeed sent out with a delay, the airdrop distribution should be listed in the block explorer and hence, everybody should be able to see the distribution.

Furthermore, as already said, I would propose to list the EtherDelta trading link at the annoucement post and also at the website, so people can go directly to the exchange and buy/sell some LTCD.

Good idea, the link is now available in the annoucement post. It has always been on the website, you can find it at the bottom, of the page, just click on etherdelta or idex link to get to ltcd/eth pairs on respective exchanges.

Are you going to address me or not? I invested more than >1 ETH and you haven't sent me anything in airdrop 2.

hi all i am not admin, dev , or any part of this litecoindark project, I'm just a participant who signed up on litecoindark airdrop 2, and want to inform you that I've received litcoindark from airdrop 2 this morning, I hope after you hear this news, you can be more calm, waiting your turn to get it too  Wink
Activity: 336
Merit: 55
Activity: 11
still no coins

We had some technical issues sending. We are sorry for the delays, everyone should have received their coins by this evening.

I just wanted to confirm, that I got some coins from the second airdrop as proposed.
If a snapshot was taken on the 25th and the coins were indeed sent out with a delay, the airdrop distribution should be listed in the block explorer and hence, everybody should be able to see the distribution.

Furthermore, as already said, I would propose to list the EtherDelta trading link at the annoucement post and also at the website, so people can go directly to the exchange and buy/sell some LTCD.

Good idea, the link is now available in the annoucement post. It has always been on the website, you can find it at the bottom, of the page, just click on etherdelta or idex link to get to ltcd/eth pairs on respective exchanges.

Are you going to address me or not? I invested more than >1 ETH and you haven't sent me anything in airdrop 2.
still no coins

still no coins

Still no coins.
Activity: 238
Merit: 101
still no coins

still no coins

I still do not have coins from drop 2. I am holding the invested coins in my original wallet.

still no coins

Yes we have noticed this, we are having more delays than expected. We are sorting out the problem. Please be patient. We have 2690 addresses to airdrop and it seems that by now not even 1000 have gone through in our system. The screenshot was carried out succesfully so everyone holding tokens in their wallet on 11/25 at 11am UTC as announced shall receive their tokens. We will give you an update as soon as this is sorted and give some fresh news.

Thank you

The Litecoin Dark Team

still no coins. 48 hrs past your own deadline

still no coins.
Pages:
Jump to: