Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] LITECON DARK, THE LITECOIN DARK SIDE [AIRDROP 3 REGISTRATION OPEN] - page 3. (Read 12731 times)

Activity: 19
Merit: 0
http://litecoindark.org/btt-cover.jpg
LITECOIN DARK

NOW TRADING ON ETHERDELTA AND IDEX

ABOUT LITECOIN DARK

AIRDROP 2 is now Live
APPLY NOW https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSc8wcaH1hV25DROI3afofU_dy8gPrw7uPTj2ME6-wgDm2VyqA/viewform?c=0&w=1

Litecoin dark is an tokenized version of litecoin. We have decided that it would only have 8.4Million supply in order to increase it's value, ten times less than litecoin. Litecoin dark will enable you to make faster transactions, enjoy lower transaction fees and use smart contracts as it will operate on the ethereum blockchain. Litecoin Dark has big projects coming. Stay tuned with us, register for the airdrop and check out our roadmap on 11/11/2017 when we release it. Big things are coming.

WEBSITE & SOCIAL

Roadmap: NOW LIVEhttp://litecoindark.org/roadmap/
Twitter: www.twitter.com/litecoin_dark

TECHNICAL INFORMATIONS

Token name: Litecoin Dark
Symbol: LTCD
Contract address: 0x03dcBedC7f08f9fE276948D7b06A180834E80ECE
Decimals: 8
Token type : ERC20
Total supply: 8,400,000.00 LTCD

FUNDS DISTRIBUTION
Team: 800,000.00 LTCD

Initial development & marketing: 1,000,000.00 LTCD

Airdrops: 6,600,000.00 LTCD

On sale now, until 11/13/2017: 0,00035 ETH per token for early adopters who want to support us. all info here: http://litecoindark.org/buyltcd/

Please note that you will not be able to trade these tokens before 11/14/2017. Early adopters will be rewarded in airdrop 2 and 3. Any unsold tokens will be kept and traded for development later.

AIRDROPS SCHEDULE

Airdrop 1
COMPLETE
Total emission: 2,000,000.00 LTCD SENT

Rules : Follow us on Twitter to be informed of next airdrops and news

Airdrop 2
Total emission: 2,000,000.00 LTCD (23,8%)
Date: 11/25/2017

APPLY NOW https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSc8wcaH1hV25DROI3afofU_dy8gPrw7uPTj2ME6-wgDm2VyqA/viewform?c=0&w=1

Rules : Investors having bought more than 1 ETH Worth of tokens will get 3 tokens for every 2 tokens that they bought during token sale if they are still holding them. All other investors will get 1 token per token bought if they are still holding these tokens.
All other tokens held will be worth 1 token for 2 tokens held during airdrop 2.

We will make a screen shot on 11/25/2017 at 11:00 AM UTC time to determine tokens to be sent.
All remaining tokens will be distributed on a first come first served basis. First 1000 bitcointalk members to have member statuts or above to fill the form  remaining tokens.
Application closes 11/25/2017.

Tokens will be sent out 11/26/2017

Airdrop 3
Date: 12/2017
Rules : Coming soon

Airdrop 4
Total emission: TBD
Date: TBD
Rules : TBD

BETTER, FASTER, DARKER

JOIN THE LITECOIN DARKSIDE NOW

Great, still need some platforms to exchange as soon as possible, really wish this project goes well, good luck.
Activity: 11
still no investor 3/2 coins received. scam.
still no coins

We had some technical issues sending. We are sorry for the delays, everyone should have received their coins by this evening.

I still do not have coins from drop 2. I am holding the invested coins in my original wallet.

still no coins

Yes we have noticed this, we are having more delays than expected. We are sorting out the problem. Please be patient. We have 2690 addresses to airdrop and it seems that by now not even 1000 have gone through in our system. The screenshot was carried out succesfully so everyone holding tokens in their wallet on 11/25 at 11am UTC as announced shall receive their tokens. We will give you an update as soon as this is sorted and give some fresh news.

Thank you

The Litecoin Dark Team

still no coins. 48 hrs past your own deadline
Activity: 30
still no coins

We had some technical issues sending. We are sorry for the delays, everyone should have received their coins by this evening.

I still do not have coins from drop 2. I am holding the invested coins in my original wallet.

still no coins

Yes we have noticed this, we are having more delays than expected. We are sorting out the problem. Please be patient. We have 2690 addresses to airdrop and it seems that by now not even 1000 have gone through in our system. The screenshot was carried out succesfully so everyone holding tokens in their wallet on 11/25 at 11am UTC as announced shall receive their tokens. We will give you an update as soon as this is sorted and give some fresh news.

Thank you

The Litecoin Dark Team
still no coins

still no coins
still no coins

Activity: 37
No volume on idex?!
Activity: 30
still no coins

still no coins
Activity: 133
Merit: 10
Seems good project.
Activity: 14
Joined the airdrop, the project looks good.
Activity: 518
Merit: 11
https://tokensale.bitwings.org
Good project sir...goodluck anyway
Activity: 238
Merit: 101
As far as I understood, the 2nd airdrop should arrive today, after the snapshot was taken yesterday.

Regarding the exchanges, there are a few things, which could be improved:
- Even though the listings at Etherdelta and Idex have been announced, the link to the exchange sites are missing both, at the annoucement post here and on the website. Hence, adding the direct exchange link will most likely increase the traffic and trading volume.
- Etherdelta could list the token on the main site. Currently, one hast to put in the smart contract details in others to get to the trading site.
- Coinmarketcap and other exchanges are on the roadmap for December.

These are just a few suggestions to increase the audience.

Kind regards,
Halcyon D.

I invested >1ETH and am still holding. No airdrop. What gives dev?
Activity: 434
Merit: 102
Unfortunately  i missed the first airdrop but i joined the second airdrop best of luck for this project
Activity: 448

LITECOIN DARK

NOW TRADING ON ETHERDELTA AND IDEX

ABOUT LITECOIN DARK

AIRDROP 2 is now Live

Litecoin dark is an tokenized version of litecoin. We have decided that it would only have 8.4Million supply in order to increase it's value, ten times less than litecoin. Litecoin dark will enable you to make faster transactions, enjoy lower transaction fees and use smart contracts as it will operate on the ethereum blockchain. Litecoin Dark has big projects coming. Stay tuned with us, register for the airdrop and check out our roadmap on 11/11/2017 when we release it. Big things are coming.

WEBSITE & SOCIAL

Roadmap: NOW LIVEhttp://litecoindark.org/roadmap/
Twitter: www.twitter.com/litecoin_dark

TECHNICAL INFORMATIONS

Token name: Litecoin Dark
Symbol: LTCD
Contract address: 0x03dcBedC7f08f9fE276948D7b06A180834E80ECE
Decimals: 8
Token type : ERC20
Total supply: 8,400,000.00 LTCD

FUNDS DISTRIBUTION
Team: 800,000.00 LTCD

Initial development & marketing: 1,000,000.00 LTCD

Airdrops: 6,600,000.00 LTCD

On sale now, until 11/13/2017: 0,00035 ETH per token for early adopters who want to support us. all info here: http://litecoindark.org/buyltcd/

Please note that you will not be able to trade these tokens before 11/14/2017. Early adopters will be rewarded in airdrop 2 and 3. Any unsold tokens will be kept and traded for development later.

AIRDROPS SCHEDULE

Airdrop 1
COMPLETE
Total emission: 2,000,000.00 LTCD SENT

Rules : Follow us on Twitter to be informed of next airdrops and news

Airdrop 2
Date: 11/25/2017

Rules : Investors having bought more than 1 ETH Worth of tokens will get 3 tokens for every 2 tokens that they bought during token sale if they are still holding them. All other investors will get 1 token per token bought if they are still holding these tokens.
All other tokens held will be worth 1 token for 2 tokens held during airdrop 2.

We will make a screen shot on 11/25/2017 at 11:00 AM UTC time to determine tokens to be sent.
All remaining tokens will be distributed on a first come first served basis. First 1000 bitcointalk members to have member statuts or above to fill the form  remaining tokens.
Application closes 11/25/2017.

Tokens will be sent out 11/26/2017

Airdrop 3
Date: 12/2017
Rules : Coming soon

Airdrop 4
Total emission: TBD
Date: TBD
Rules : TBD

BETTER, FASTER, DARKER

JOIN THE LITECOIN DARKSIDE NOW

dev please creat telegram grup for update news thanks
Activity: 70
Great,

I partecipate.

good luck.
Activity: 19
I have got the announce that LITECON DARK has board etherdelta, but I can't find exchange peer, where should I get it, can you give me the name?
Activity: 37
Anyone have the link to EtherDelta page for this coin ? Thanms
Activity: 98
Eagerly awaiting Airdrop2 of Litecoin dark.
Pages:
Jump to: