Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] LiteDoge - such Community coin | no premine | very fast | much profit - page 8. (Read 125384 times)

Activity: 34
Merit: 0
Activity: 426
Merit: 250

I have the site Live at this Link Smiley http://litedoge.4dtwo.com/

then there is something that is not configured correctly

I see the default page of a s/w router
Activity: 13
Hey everyone,

Litedoge is my favorite coin and I have been developing a LDOGE page http://litedoge.4dtwo.com. Check it out at its temporary domain Smiley

Let me know of any content I am missing.

Stake on!http://i.imgur.com/Hql2ANf.png

it looks good to me

I like this template simple and to the point

Can't tell more from just a screenshot but it really looks nice

I have the site Live at this Link Smiley http://litedoge.4dtwo.com/
Hey everyone,

Litedoge is my favorite coin and I have been developing a LDOGE page http://litedoge.4dtwo.com. Check it out at its temporary domain Smiley

Stake on!

it looks good to me

I like this template simple and to the point

Can't tell more from just a screenshot but it really looks nice
Activity: 13
Hey everyone,

Stake on!http://i.imgur.com/Hql2ANf.png
C'mon Heavensopen,
Can we just cut the bullshit and let stuff be updated, accurate, as well as stop the drama?
You wanted to run this thread which was fine before IF you'd have done what needed to be done.
The reason there's a new thread is your lack of doing what needed to be done, it's nothing personal and your seeming to take it personal and causing drama.
Saying that it's all about trying to censor along with other nonsense only makes you look bad and less credible.
IF you really do care about this coin then just knock it off already and let the people that will keep a thread updated and accurate do it.
Us supporters of this coin are in this together and there's far better things to be done then bickering and getting butthurt over who is running this thread or that thread or whatever.

Your certainly welcome to be a part of it just maybe running this particular deadlinked and error-ridden thread may not be what your best for doing to support the coin.

Alex

Listen my friend....
I don't know you and you certainly don't know me. I have no idea what exactly they told you but you can check for yourself its bullshit, I shouldn't say the same things over and over again. If you can't see it is bullshit, don't go on reading, you are losing time for nothing.

You want the truth about the thread?
The truth is that I would prefer not to have this burden. But unfortunately I created it, this thread is tied to my account (edit: it is tied because post #1 is mine, I do not own it) and I can't hand it over to somebody else(edit: the 1st post), otherwise I would and I'd be really happy. If you know a way to hand it over, tell me and I will pass it on to you today.
If the "new" thread that was created was like this one, I would happily move over. Unfortunately, they chose to open a moderated thread and apply censorship, which is fine with me, I just won't come over there..... So, why do you bother with me? I will do what I can to keep this one updated and that's all.... just don't expect me to shut up and not tell the truth when I am attacked by morons. Stop coming here and typing bullshit (which apparently I am not able to delete) and I won't have a reason to defend this thread, it is that simple.

Also, to make things clear: since MinerFTW left, I have no faith in the dev team and I don't trust them. That's a personal opinion and I am entitled to have it and say it out loud if I like (in this thread I am able to, there is no censorship). MinerFTW created the wallet we are using till now and I wouldn't say they treated him well. I only have faith in ctgiant and I certainly hope things will work out because, if they do, I will profit as well. Don't fool yourself, I am one of the big boys (if not the biggest Litedoge holder) and I would be an idiot to go to war for just a thread I don't really want to run!

So, for now you should forget me here, I will keep this thread updated for anyone coming in and you should focus on the important things. I am waiting for the new wallet and changes, just like you are, at least for now. If things turn bad, we always have other options to follow.

But I will not support the New Order of things, this is my choice and please respect it.
You lying sack of SH##!  The new thread was created because even NOW you have dead links and wrong info!  You can't keep the OP up to date and won't work with the dev team (we HAVE tried to contact you to fix dead links and wrong info). 
Nope. You have never ever contacted me. Only ctgiant has and not about dead links or fixing wrong info on the OP (there is nothing wrong actually, you are just full of bullshit like always)

What is wrong with you???  There is absolutely NO censorship, no posts being deleted, or any opinions being moderated on the new thread! 
Bitcoin Forum

Deleted Post
« Sent to: heavensopen on: 30-12-2015, 12:41:27 »
A reply of yours, quoted below, was deleted by the starter of a self-moderated topic. There are no rules of self-moderation, so this deletion cannot be appealed. Do not continue posting in this topic if the topic-starter has requested that you leave.

You can create a new topic if you are unsatisfied with this one. If the topic-starter is scamming, post about it in Scam Accusations.

You want to keep this thread active because YOU want to control what is said.  STOP spreading FUD here!!!
This thread is not moderated, you retard. Not only all posts are here (even yours) but this thread doesn't have the warning message about censorship like the new one does.
Guys, you can go on with your thread if you want, I can't stop you and I am not moving from here, you can't stop this thread either. I am not welcomed there and you all know it so cut bsing. You have already deleted posts from members (one was mine actually), so there is censorship already, from post #3 and on at least.

And no, heathcoin, you never contacted me to change anything. Ctgiant did and everything he asked was updated within minutes.

Ah, yes, you are right, the Litedoge Gambling link on the OP doesn't work, the site is closed, so the OP has wrong info and dead links, correct? And this was the one and only reason you needed to open a new (moderated) thread.......

Go on, I will be around

Edit: Now that I remembered, check your threads OP for dead links and wrong info... you will be surprised with what you will find
Activity: 34
C'mon Heavensopen,

Can we just cut the bullshit and let stuff be updated, accurate, as well as stop the drama?

You wanted to run this thread which was fine before IF you'd have done what needed to be done.

The reason there's a new thread is your lack of doing what needed to be done, it's nothing personal and your seeming to take it personal and causing drama.

Saying that it's all about trying to censor along with other nonsense only makes you look bad and less credible.

IF you really do care about this coin then just knock it off already and let the people that will keep a thread updated and accurate do it.

Us supporters of this coin are in this together and there's far better things to be done then bickering and getting butthurt over who is running this thread or that

thread or whatever.

Your certainly welcome to be a part of it just maybe running this particular deadlinked and error-ridden thread may not be what your best for doing to support the

coin.

Alex
Activity: 233
Merit: 100
Heavensopen always seemed to be on top of updating the thread.  I don't really see why we needed a new one, but whatever..........

Thanks for pointing that out.

It is just a lame excuse so they can move the topic to a moderated thread, where they can control who posts what. Anything they don't approve gets deleted. Including anyone asking questions, criticizing, or posting an opinion they don't like, they get him muzzled.

And the fact that they are trying so hard to stop this thread, which apparently kept Litedoge alive when it needed the most, is alarming.

If you consider it, this is against cryptocurrency ethics because everyone must be able to have a voice and transparency is a must. This is why bitcointalk.org suggests to create a post at the scam accusations thread and inform authorities when you face issues with self-moderated threads like the one they want to use.

You lying sack of SH##!  The new thread was created because even NOW you have dead links and wrong info!  You can't keep the OP up to date and won't work with the dev team (we HAVE tried to contact you to fix dead links and wrong info).  What is wrong with you???  There is absolutely NO censorship, no posts being deleted, or any opinions being moderated on the new thread!  You want to keep this thread active because YOU want to control what is said.  STOP spreading FUD here!!!
Heavensopen always seemed to be on top of updating the thread.  I don't really see why we needed a new one, but whatever..........

Thanks for pointing that out.

It is just a lame excuse so they can move the topic to a moderated thread, where they can control who posts what. Anything they don't approve gets deleted. Including anyone asking questions, criticizing, or posting an opinion they don't like, they get him muzzled.

And the fact that they are trying so hard to stop this thread, which apparently kept Litedoge alive when it needed the most, is alarming.

If you consider it, this is against cryptocurrency ethics because everyone must be able to have a voice and transparency is a must. This is why bitcointalk.org suggests to create a post at the scam accusations thread and inform authorities when you face issues with self-moderated threads like the one they want to use.
Activity: 882
Merit: 500
MiG Messenger - earn while chatting
ZetaOS (and anyone else), you are not in position to tell others where to post or what to do.
This topic is not going to cease being active.

You need a muzzle?
go to the moderated topic you suggest, where they delete posts if you are not on your knees.
legendary
Activity: 1890
Merit: 1031
Since this is no longer an updated Oringal Post thread for ldoge with dead web links, a new thread has been created what will be constantly maintained with updated working web links and litedoge related info.

Cut the crap vashshawn & heathcoin
The thread was always updated just fine since the day it was started.
You only wanted a new thread so you could have the ability to delete the posts you don't like. You see, you can't stand criticism and you hate transparency.

Your only goal is to de-voice the community of Litedoge.

After all, all of you IRC folks never posted in this thread and you always avoided keeping others informed

Edit: for anyone interested to post and ask questions here, this thread will continue to operate and have all the latest Litedoge info like it always did.
This thread is DONE.  STOP POSTING HERE.  Thank you.

Close this thread.
Since this is no longer an updated Oringal Post thread for ldoge with dead web links, a new thread has been created what will be constantly maintained with updated working web links and litedoge related info.
This thread is now consider dead please move onward to the new thread link, please and thank you - from the ldoge dev team https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/annldoge-litedoge-such-fast-such-stake-wow-proof-of-stake-20-1308769

Did EVERYONE miss the memo???

NEW thread is here: https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/annldoge-litedoge-such-fast-such-stake-wow-proof-of-stake-20-1308769

See you there!
Activity: 530
Merit: 253
LDOGE aka Litedoge -stakeable 2.0 doge
This thread is now consider dead please move onward to the new thread link, please and thank you - from the ldoge dev team https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/annldoge-litedoge-such-fast-such-stake-wow-proof-of-stake-20-1308769

Did someone said MOON!?Huh

Moon did really well the last month  Grin

Moon is doing great every 29.5 days  Cheesy
http://www.stardate.org/nightsky/moon
Pages:
Jump to: