Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] LiteDoge - such Community coin | no premine | very fast | much profit - page 9. (Read 125384 times)

legendary
Activity: 1890
Merit: 1031
Guys, I am thinking about making a article about litedoge, how a good coin is dieing.
I do not thing this coin can be saved, that line is past.

What are you guys thinking of that.

Well, lets give it a little time for development and improvements. With this new year going along, I think we will be seeing new and exciting things for LiteDoge. I would be great to hold onto some of your LDOGE as once this coin grows in development and community, we could expect to see prices to go to the moon.  Grin

Did someone said MOON !?

Moon did really well the last month  Grin
legendary
Activity: 3220
Merit: 1363
www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games
Guys, I am thinking about making a article about litedoge, how a good coin is dieing.

Well, lets give it a little time for development and improvements. With this new year going along, I think we will be seeing new and exciting things for LiteDoge. I would be great to hold onto some of your LDOGE as once this coin grows in development and community, we could expect to see prices to go to the moon.  Grin
Activity: 426
Merit: 250

Hey, happy new year

After the latest developments, I would suggest to wait and see. That's what I am doing as well.
legendary
Activity: 1890
Merit: 1031

Since this is no longer an updated Oringal Post thread for ldoge with dead web links, a new thread has been created what will be constantly maintained with updated working web links and litedoge related info.
This thread is now consider dead please move onward to the new thread link, please and thank you - from the ldoge dev team https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/annldoge-litedoge-such-fast-such-stake-wow-proof-of-stake-20-1308769

You must be kidding of course...
you copied/pasted the op to make a new thread?
Oh god...... you are true retards
Activity: 530
Merit: 253
LDOGE aka Litedoge -stakeable 2.0 doge
Since this is no longer an updated Oringal Post thread for ldoge with dead web links, a new thread has been created what will be constantly maintained with updated working web links and litedoge related info.
This thread is now consider dead please move onward to the new thread link, please and thank you - from the ldoge dev team https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/annldoge-litedoge-such-fast-such-stake-wow-proof-of-stake-20-1308769
Activity: 756
Merit: 501
45 active connections... that's more than some other 'legit' coins out there.  Somebody  has plans for this coin down the road....#shrug
Activity: 331
Merit: 252
Random walk through old threads I used to keep tabs on.  I held this coin but was able to see it for what it's worth.  Sorry to offend just trying to help people wake up.  Very few of the coins out there are worth your hard earned money.  I will take your advice now and leave you in peace.  Good luck in your endeavours.  
I am amazed at how many people there are clinging to this coin.  Time to move on folks... 

On the other hand, I am amazed at people coming in and telling us to move on.
Since you have moved on and you're not interested, what are you doing here and why do you care?  Undecided
Activity: 331
Merit: 252
I am amazed at how many people there are clinging to this coin.  Time to move on folks... 
i vote for crunck
is a working client possible?

if so then most def in favor;

Let's not go there....
Yes, a working wallet is always possible but we should better work out and communicate to solve the problem than throwing nukes.

The current version is working just fine on the blockchain as it is and I am sure the one in development will be great too.
legendary
Activity: 1176
Merit: 1005
crunck
i vote for crunck

lol I want nothing to do with this coin anymore, and I dont want to take it over although the thought had crossed my mind, and indeed someone needs to do something drastic as the little hitlers are just destroying it.

But that person is most defo not me, I have moved on now and have my funds in other POS coins, I still have 24 mil of these damn things but I doubt they will ever sell

Cheers
Crunck
legendary
Activity: 1470
Merit: 1010
Join The Blockchain Revolution In Logistics
i vote for crunck

Lets get things straight, because some are actually not responding to what has been said.

@heathcoin: yes I do blame IRC and to be exact, this specific IRC channel. Sane people do not have time for it and they don't have time to spend on stupid fights either, this is why you see everybody keeping a distance. IRC is dead in general, it died back in 2000/2002 and there were really good reasons for this. I was there and saw it dying, then moved on. And now, you discovered it. Well done!
Forums are outdated too, but if you think that a BCT thread exists for the op only, then you are even more stupid than I thought at first.
I named five people that have done a lot for this coin, I spent days and nights with them, who got fed up with the bullshit and your IRC factions and decided to bail out. I can't blame them for this. I only wonder what the hell were they doing there in the first place. You know damn well that I visited just a few times and got out as fast as I could when I saw what's happening there. Just FYI, I am not blind and I have several years of IRC experience, I can read behind typed words.
Also, you have no idea what the term "community" means, so please stop referring to it. If you knew, you wouldn't be asking for the donations fund in PM and let all others in the dark. But the point was to get more coins, wasn't it? Let's see what you are going to do with it now, some of my coins are among them as well.
Oh, I forgot, you also like thinking you are God, so you want control. So, lets get that website others have worked and paid for, its for free now, isn't it? And then you want us to believe you are also a developer......  Huh

Now, if you want a coin just for yourself and a few pals, go on like this, you are doing great. It is exactly where this will get you. Just don't bs us about "community", "developments" and the triumph that is coming, because you have no idea what you are doing.

As for me, I can take a loss of a few btc, after all I knew there was danger when I was putting them in. What I can't afford to lose is more time with your crap. So spit it out clearly so I can take my decisions, why are you trying to put everybody aside and stay alone with this coin?

@Mr_Sheesh: I am not going to take history lessons from someone that was absent in anything related to Litedoge. You call yourself a dev? A dev listens to the community, something you are not capable of. Are you wondering what I or some others have done for this coin? Well, if you were around, you would already know. But apparently you were not, you just created a BCT account to bring here all the FUD and the poison from your beloved IRC channel. Keep following your master but please keep your mouth shut when you have no idea what you're talking about. It's just gross.

@ctgiant: You are the only one that has my respect. And obviously the only one trying to develop this coin after MinerFTW decided to move on. But all this is getting us nowhere, don't you see it? The problem is not in the code anymore, this was fixed several months ago. Everybody wants improvements and new features but the most important thing for several months now has been to get LDOGE out of the puddle and nobody is even talking about it. This is not something anyone can code, is it?

@crunck: I believe a hostile takeover (51% attack) would do even more harm. Sure it would change things around but what for? Nobody would consider investing or maintaining an investment in a coin with two takeovers, one of it being a hostile one (which means it can happen again) and some roosters quarreling over a dead chicken. And I don't like dead chickens, they smell bad.

@everybody: There is a reason for the price being stuck to 1 satoshi and for the lack of orders. This coin had a huge potential but people's greed, idiocy and lack of communicating ability did not let it thrive as it should have been. Since fucking day number one. If this doesn't change, the price and the orders status won't change either.

And just FYI, no, I am not selling and I am not getting out. Nobody would be able to buy my coins anyway.
legendary
Activity: 1176
Merit: 1005
crunck
lmao I love the way I get the blame for everything  Grin

I was asked to look after the website and the donations because the person that was doing it had had enough of the hitlers running this coin, and it was either I looked after the sites or they would die.

I took on the donations, and then heathkid hit the roof and asked me to move them to mr sheesh which I did, the website and the forum ( which I built by the way) are still up and running.

I was going to pass them over but I have just heard about the possibility of a hostile takeover of litedoge and no I am NOT behind it I'm dumping all my coins, quite how it will work I have no idea, but I guess the new team will fork and see who follows and which chain becomes the best ?

Anyway in view of the new info I have received I will hold on to the website and give it to who ever comes out on top here......

Crunck
Activity: 530
Merit: 253
LDOGE aka Litedoge -stakeable 2.0 doge
Activity: 5
Merit: 0
Crunck and Heavensopen - Guys, I could return your sentiments in kind; That's really not my thing though. I didn't state who the devs ARE, nor that I was the only one (I most certainly am NOT.) Ctgiant is another of us, among others. Feel free to do whatever you want, I'll code and bug stomp along with the other devs, that's what makes my day better, and helps the coin. How exactly are you helping LDoge, that's something you can consider. You helping get the web site updated, or bug testing the code, or writing user documentation, or any of the other things that could really USE being improved on? Until you are doing something to HELP I'd just as soon you stayed here, I'll stay where the work's being done to improve LDoge, and do positive, constructive things to help.
Activity: 233
Merit: 100
IRC caused too many problems already. It was the main reason so many good people moved on to something else, because a handful of blabbers were spreading FUD about them. Do I have to remind you what happened with d57heinz, MinerFTW, maincoin, litedoge and now crunck ? Who is going to be next guys?

You really blame IRC for that?  You just named five people who have done MORE to hurt our coin than anyone else ever has!  Remember?  If you don't... look back to who sold tons of coins to the original dev to dump to hurt our coin!  Or who dumped hundreds of millions tanking the value to 1 sat or less...

The devs didn't do that... those you mentioned DID!  Thank you for pointing that out again.
@crunck, if you're so concerned with the community and this coin... why didn't you turn over the website, etc. like you said you would?   This is a COMMUNITY coin!  You were never put in charge of things.
Pages:
Jump to: